Chapter 1..

His Smiling Eyes

"Daesung-ah! Come on... Open the door."  Jiyong had continuously said as he knocked on the door to daesung's room many times.  

Still there was no answer from Daesung.

"It's been three months already! I've left you alone for that long.  Now come out and talk to us before the situation gets worse."  He said in a slight strict tone, frustrated that Daesung wasnt answering or coming out.

But then right before he was about to knock again, the door opened slowly and carefully with a loud creak.  It only opened just enough for Daesung's one eye to peep out and see Jiyong's figure.

"Ah... Hyung... I'm sorry.. but i'm not feeling that well right now... Can we talk later?..."  He said so quietly jiyong had to bend towards him to listen.

"You used that excuse 3 months ago."  Jiyong bluntly pointed out.  But Daesung simply responded by closing the door only to have jiyongs foot stick in between so he couldnt close i all the way.

"Daesung.... come on.... please talk to us... we want to help you."  Jiyong said pleading with him.

Daesung sighed softly, "I just need time hyung-"

"HOW MUCH MORE TIME?!"  Jiyong suddenly blurted out.  The others then came due to the sudden outburst.

"Hyung? Whats wrong?"  Seungri asked coming along with Top and taeyang.

Jiyong sighed as he calmed himself down, "Listen... I know youre going through a rough patch... but we are a team.. a FAMILY.  You can rely on us... just... talk to us.."  Daesung nodded as jiyong reluctantly let him close the door.  

"Still not budging?"  Top asked Jiyong who scratched the back of his head frustrated. 

"Yeah.."  He sighed.

"Its Daesung... he always keeps it inside..."  Taeyang explained but Jiyong didnt buy it.

"Doesnt mean its not killing him."  Jiyong countered.

"Hyung... just give him a little more time... He'll come to use eventually."  Seungri tried to cheer him up.  Jiyong just simply nodded as he walked off, leaving the members behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Should i??...* Daesung thought in his head as his hand, holding a bottle, was trembling.

*Do it...* a voice called back to him as tears were slowly forming in his dull eyes.

*But what about the members?.. And my family?? My fans??  I cant do this to them..*

*Trust me... They would be better off without you... besides... you're a murderer.  Who would want to associate with a murderer?*

Then suddenly there was a pang in his heart *Murderer* He felt that no matter how he tried that word would never leave him.  It will always be stuck with him whereever he went.

*You're right... Why let them go through all this trouble because of me?*

*Exactly..*

*Even if they are heartbroken over me.... time will pass... and so will their memories.... big bang will live on... better and stronger without me.. *

*Do it...* Daesung gulped as he closed his eyes, tears rolling down his face.  He then opened the bottle, with his eyes still closed, and took as many pills out as he could.  

Daesung let out a sigh, *I'm Sorry...*  He thought one last time... before he forced the pills down into his mouth and down his throat.

A sudden sensation, something he's never experienced before filled him up.  It was... peaceful? Yeah... It was peaceful... It ate up the guilt, the sorrow, the sadness, everything he had been feeling for the past 3 months.  All he felt was peace... he was finally free..

Daesung slightly smiled before he slowly lost consciousness, falling on his bed.