Chapter 3

Because You're My Hyung

Chapter 3:

 

 
After that day in the bathroom, Luhan was no longer afraid to open up to Sehun. His communication went from writing sticky notes, to texting once they got their phones, then actually talking.
 
Sehun was always there for his hyung, and he always watches out for him as if he was his dongsaeng.
 
Their friendship came to a point where they even decide to continue it in the future. The boys promised to become idols when they're older, Sehun as a main dancer and Luhan as a main vocal.
 
Their friendship was always seen as 'corny' and 'unsightly' to the other kids, but inside, they were truly envious of the affection and appreciation displayed by the two.
 
 
 
 
 
 
All was well, until a new student came when they were 16.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kai-imnida!" He was an ideal student, with grades that topped the class, looks that turned every head in the hall, and although he didn't play sports, he had a toned appearance from dancing.
 
He was perfect and kind to every person he met, everybody liked him, including Luhan.
 
Well, not everyone: Sehun hated him.
 
It all started when Kai wanted to sit by their lunch spot, the tree by the side of the school.
 
"Hello, can I sit here?" Kai said, eager to befriend the two.
 
Luhan looks at Sehun for a few seconds, and Sehun agrees, but he doesn't like it.
 
"So, I hear that you're Sehun right? Word has it that you're a extraordinary dancer! I dance too, but I can't find a single studio open around this town." Kai was very social, not really a blabbermouth, but he didn't intend on having a silent lunch.
 
Luhan pulls out his sticky notes, furiously scribbles down on it and passes it to Kai.
 
Luhan took his kindness for granted, he was the second person to approach them.
 
The other kids would still grimace at his mere existence. The note had the address to Sehun's dance studio and time they usually go, which is today right after school.
 
With a smile on his face and a look of triumph in his eyes, Kai thanks them, and continues to try an befriend the two.
 
Sehun was doing most of the talking, but the more Kai hung around them, the more he developed an inner hatred against him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
To sum up the dance session they had after school, Sehun finds out many things: Kai is an exceptional dancer, maybe Sehun's equal, if not, better. Luhan accepts Kai as a friend. Kai will be a part of their 'group'. Things are gonna change from now on.
 
Sehun hates him.

;-;