Discovery

Suspicious - Ukiss

The sun arose against the water as the pure rays rippled up against the dock. Stirring into someone’s arms your eyes gently awoke and looked at the kind face who’s arms wrapped around you. Kevin’s grip loosened as you sat up gently. His chocolate eyes opened to meet yours as you tried to orient yourself.

"I guess we stayed out here all night" Kevin sat up and watched the water lap as you just sat there in disbelief. "Are you ok?" He rubbed your back as your eyes just locked onto the dock.

"I have to go home. I have to go home Kiseop will kill me" You got up swiftly and started to run down the dock to land. Kevin quickly got up and followed you, as you ran to your small apartment.

Opening the door you saw that Eli and Hoon were asleep on your couch. Kiseop was sitting on the counter waiting for you.

”_______” His arms were folded over his chest as he hopped down from the counter.

"I know I am late Kiseop. I am sorry" You begged as Kiseop’s eyes followed the man that came in after you, Kevin.

"What are you doing here Kevin?" Kiseop said as he moved around your pleading body.

"I was just making sure that _____ got home ok." Kevin took a strong stance as Kiseop approached him.

"So it’s been about ten years right?" Kiseop said as he was inches away from Kevin’s face. Kevin nodded slowly as they both got transported back.

"Yeah I guess so" Kevin said quietly, "I will be going now. I am glad to see that you got home _______" Kevin bowed at you and your older bother, Kiseop grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"I know what your parents did ten years ago wasn’t your fault. I just thought that you were one of them, but now I see that you are different. I am sorry for getting into your lives together, and I hope you two all the best." Kiseop bowed to Kevin and walked back into his room as he flashed you a smile. You mouthed ‘Thank you’ as he closed his door.

"What was that all about?" You asked as you looked into Kevin’s eyes.

"Let’s take a walk and I will fill you in" Kevin said as you took his hand. Reaching the street he started his story for you. "My parents were coming back from a meeting and rear ended your parents, causing them to be thrown into traffic. They got hit by a truck and died. After the funeral my family took in your brother and you, we tried to take care of you for a year before your brother got a job and my parents kicked you out of the house. Then I met you and started dating you and Kiseop thinks that one day I will just put you out on the street and be as heartless as my parents were, but for the past ten years I have been trying to show him that I am different and it looks like he finally listened."

"So my parents are dead?" You asked at the end of his long history with your family, he gently nodded. "Why did you try to show Kiseop that you were different?"

"I have had a crush on you since you came into our house. You smile, your fighting spirit, your determination just attracted me and I knew that I needed to win his approval." Kevin said as he kissed the back of your hand.

"Well it looks like it worked" You snuggled into his shoulder, you walked back to your apartment slowly. Walking in through the door the three guys were playing video games. Kiseop paused the game and walked up to the both of you.

"I am really sorry about the way that I acted while on your date. So I would like to make it up to you." Kiseop turned as he revealed a full table of food for you with candles. Eli and Hoon both left as Kiseop joined them.

"We are just going to go out with Soohyun, AJ, and Dongho and give them another chance as well. You two have fun. Text us when you guys are done." Kiseop came and hugged you as you thanked him for the second chance. He left with a smile on his face as he waved to Kevin, both of you off to mend the past in order to have a bright and promising future.