SPECIAL INTERVIEW: Daddies!

Being a Dad: EXO style!

Q: What parts of your Daughter or Son that resembles you?

Sehun, “All.”

Chanyeol, “Uhm, he eats and play just like me. I think he thinks of me as his friend..”

“Junho is so good with financial.. hehe.” Suho.

“An Fai is tall and manly like me, and An Mei got my precious charming smile. They’re so cute. Hahaha” Kris.

“But I’m more handsome. Please add that.” Sehun added.

 

Q: Can we see the picture of your Daughter or Son?

Sehun, “Tadaaah~"

 

Kris, “actually, An Fai’s face is friendlier than his sister, but the personality is just swapped, hahahaha”

Baekhyun, “I MADE A GIF OF HIM!! HAHAHAHA”

Xiumin, 

"he was angry when he has to go to school.” He laughs.

Kyungsoo, “Do Sieun~ She’s lovely..” he smiles.

Baekhyun,

“ Does he looks like me?” holds his phone beside his face.

Kris, “An Fai,

 

and An Mei

 it’s so hard to take a photo of them, they always refuse, ck”

Luhan, “Just look at me, and then get smaller.. smaller.. smaller..”

 

Q: What’s the funniest moment of your kid(s)?

“HAHAHAHA he always funny!! And annoying sometimes, but HAHAHAHAHA okay.. okay..” Chanyeol.

Xiumin, “One day Youngshik and his mom went to a restaurant, he was only 4 and he just started to read. His mom ordered 1 set of kids meal for him. But then, Youngshik says out loud, ‘1 sirloin steak and 1 tenderloin steak please.’ His mom couldn’t say anything that time, hahaha. And surprisingly the waiter came out serving the steaks to their table. And so, Youngshik ate those steaks hahahaha”

“He’s just such a ert you know, I don’t know who’s son is he!” Chanyeol.

Sehun, “When he fell from his bed last year, hahahaha! My wife and I was checking up on him because he seems very busy in his room. I don’t know what, but I think he was starlled and fell hilariously! Hahahaha, but after that he cried because he broke his arm.. hehe”

"He.. He.. AHAHAAHAHAH" Chanyeol.

 

Q: Do you think your kid(s) is smart?

Suho, “Yes, beyond your wildest imagination... wait, sounds so wrong!”

Kris, “They have math and science course 2 times a week. Piano too for An Mei, but An Fai is just into sports, so he has basketball and tennis course.”

Chanyeol, “He’s just good at talking.”

“Ahri is very smart, she plays with right friends.” Chen.

Lay, “Ji xin is such an organised girl, she’s clever too.”

“Minki always asks me to help him solves little quizes in his book” Baekhyun

“And they sometimes speak english to me and eachother. They're good at drawing too, so... yeah.” Kris.

 

Q: What did you give to your kid(s) for their last birthday?

Sehun, “A bicycle, and now he’s riding it like somekind of a racer!”

Lay, “A letter, I know she can’t read yet, but I want her to read it later, hahahaha”

Luhan, “I was out last year.. he whines when I called him, hahaha, I’m sorry son..” he smiles.

Chen, “A hug? Hahaha because she was 2. I only gave her some toys and a hug as usual.” He smiles.

Suho, “A telescope, he wanted it so bad, he asked me for it everytime we passed the store. So I gave him one, and he named every stars he saw, and he told me every single of it.” Smiles.

 

Q: Describe your Daughter or Son in a word.

Luhan, “Mini-me. *nods*”

Lay, “Sweet.” as he smiles.

“.....Glutton.” Xiumin.

“An angel..” Kyungsoo, grins.

“Mine, hahahaha” Chen.

“Hahahaha, a smile.” Baekhyun.

Kris, “Yin Yang, being so traditional, but its true. They complete each other,” grins.

Sehun, “Me, of course!”

Suho, “Brilliant!! Ckck, is he really my son..”

Chanyeol, “Just my son HAHAHAHAHA”

 

Q: What kind of dad are you?

Luhan, “Not perfect..”

“Jerk like friend? Haha, it’s your dad Hyun!!” Chanyeol.

Lay, smiles, “Protective? But I really cherish Ji xin, she’s more than any kind of treasure.”

Kris, “Strict, sometimes I regretted to be so hard on them. Maybe.. maybe it’s because I rarely hang out with my dad.”

Luhan, “I always off when he needs me. Ye zhi is still to young to understand, so I always feel bad when I see him whines because of me.”

“A very new dad, actually.” Kyungsoo.

Xiumin, “Uhm, maybe his budy. I always wanted to get closer to him. Because sometimes I’m not home, so when I got the chance to, I don’t want to let go of him.”

“Seyun.. Seyun-ah, your dad is like this.” Sehun.

Baekhyun, “...... I don’t know exactly, but I always wanted the best for him.”

Suho, “At first I was scared to have a child. Because I’m a coward, I’m timid, but I’m glad I have Junho here with us.” Nods, looks down.

“I won’t say that I’m a good dad, sometimes I get confused when she talks to me. Like I can not understand her. But when Ahri falls asleep in my arms...” he chuckled.

 

Q: Your words to your Daughter or Son

Kris, “An Fai, An Mei..”

“Sieun-aah” Kyungsoo.

“You don’t understand me right now huh, baby? Hahahaha” Chen

“Jixin, I always hope the best for you, don’t get sick again, eat well,” Yixing.

“Listen to your mom and dad, aigoo hahahaha” Sehun.

“You’re a very smart boy, you take everything bravely, you’re like a superhero. You once saved my life from choking right? Hahahaha I know your dreams are in the hand of NASA. I’ll work hard for you, but you have to work hard for me too, okay? Appa loves you Junho.” Suho, took a tissue box.

“Park Hyun, appa is going to do this, don’t laugh! Hyun you’re better than I am, but that doesn’t mean that I can be your slave, taking foods, massage you, give you toys all the time. Really. That means, that you’re special. More than special, because I am still special, HAHAHAHA” Chanyeol.

“Minki-yaaah! My fur ball, hairy kid! Appa really glad to have you. Making this decicion is not a regret at all. Almost forgot that you’re my own child, you’re so perfect you know. Hahahaha, eat well, don’t get sick, always sing for me, I love you, son.” Baekhyun grins.

“HYUNGSIK, even though you’re shiksin, I still love you, hahahaha you always make appa proud. When you were born I thought ‘Ah, this boy who’ll help me going to the heaven’ hahahaha, thanks son,” Xiumin smiled, burrying his face with his arm and shouted.

“Hi, it’s really awkward for me. Ye Zhi, sorry for letting you play alone. You said in your school work that I’m a heater in winter and a fan in summer, I was really touched. You’re so smart and clever, son. You’re so nice to your friends, you’re sweet. I love you.” Luhan nodded and smiled.

“An Fai, always protect your mom and sister, you’re a strong boy, kid. You’re clever, and hey, I saw your raport card. We have secret here, right son? And.. An Mei, you’re daddy’s little girl. You’ll always be, hahaha. Keep up with your talents, I know you’ll be big, your brother too. I love you kids.” Kris smiled.

“Sieun, appa really glad you’re here with us.. You’re our sunshine, appa really love you. You’re tiny right now. But they said babies grow so fast, I just want you to grow happily and healthy okay?” Kyungsoo smiled.

“Ahri, you’ll see this when you’re older. Are you happy now? Are you healthy? Hehe.. I kindda dissapointed that you decide to sleep in your own room now. Hahahaha, you must be so pretty right now.. Appa love you!” Chen waved.

“Jixin you’re a miracle, when you we’re born they were affraid you won’t make it. But you’re here! You’re healthy, you’re beautiful, you’re cute, and you’re smart. Jixin, thank you, I love you” Lay smiled, a tear almost formed from his eyes.

“Seyun, ever since you were born, since your first breath, you already make a surprise for us. You know, you’re here, I feel like seeing my self reborn. But you’re better, your mom and I always waiting for your surprises, kid. We love you so much.” Sehun nodded and clap.