Perfection

Xiumin Imagine #1 - The Definition of Perfect

You lived in a two bedroom apartment. With your roommate, Minseok. He didn't talk much. He didn't do much either. He would always be in his room, and on rare occasions, the living room.

 

But you fell for him anyway. You were the fun, crazy, awkward person. He was the dark, mysterious, quiet type. Could he think of you the same way? You shook off the thought and held a bag of popcorn. Today was one of his days, when he was actually not in his room, but in the living room. So you took this as your chance to bond a little more with him.

 

"Minseok~ you want to watch a movie with me?" You yelled/asked across the kitchen. And he, of course, didn't answer, just shrugged. You grabbed the popcorn bag and rushed to the seat next to Minseok. "Alright! What do you wanna watch? Romance? Thriller? Action? Ooohhhh! I know! Let's watch a horror movie!" You giggly got comfortable next to him and picked out a clown horror movie. Minseok raised his left eyebrow at you, he knew you were scared of clowns. You weakly smiled at him, "Don't worry! My big and strong Minseok will protect me!" You assured him and yourself. He turned his head so you won't see him blushing.

 

During the movie, you jumped and gasped every time the clown showed up or was mentioned. While Minseok, didn't move an inch. Once the movie was done, you turned the TV off and stood up. With your shaky legs, you managed to say something. "Haha........time to go to bed." You rushed to your room and covered yourself with piles and piles of blankets.

 

You've been in bed for a good 20 minutes. You had a mini heart attack every time you heard a strange noise bouncing off the walls. You gave up and walked to Minseok's room. You figured he was still awake because his lights were still on. You knocked on the door and stuck your head inside, later followed by the rest of your body. "Ummm.....Minseok?" He looked up at you from his desk. "........Can.......I sleep with you tonight?" You pleaded, voice filled with desperation. He finally nodded and you ran to his bed, happy that he 'said' yes.

 

Minseok hit the lights minutes later, and climbed into bed. Then, you remembered, I'm sleeping with the guy I like. Wait, What? You started blushing madly. You were glad the lights were off so he wouldn't be able to see you face. He turned to the left so now he was facing you. You blushed even harder when you saw how close his face was. And that's when he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down to his chest. You let out a small yelp of suprise before calming down. You took a whiff of his smell while snuggling closer to his chest. You guys stayed like this for the rest of the night.

 

You opened your eyes only to see that Minseok wasn't there anymore. You rubbed your eyes and lazily sat up. Where did he go? Oh right. He works at wherever today. You got out of bed and walked to the restroom, that you and Minseok shared, next door. On your way out, you tripped on a black bag and face palmed the wall. "Owwieee!" You rubbed your forehead before looking at the bag. You picked it up. Well, since he isn't here... You ped the bag and gasped, almost dropping it. Inside, were bloody razors, fresh. You remembered that he only wore long black sleeved shirts and dark jeans. You re-zipped the bag and placed it back at its original resting place. I need to find out.

 

You were watching TV when Minseok walked in. "Hey Minseok. Did you eat yet? Wanna watch TV with me?" You ask. He shook his head. "I'll be in my room." He whispered, loud enough for you to hear. This was the first time you actually heard him speak, even though it was just a whisper. When he went to his room, you ran quietly to his door and placed your ear to it.

 

You heard a familiar sound of ping. He began to say something, but you couldn't make it out. But you caught, "Why is she so nice to me." He sobbed? Your eyebrows furrowed and you leaned closer even closer. You heard him take off his clothes. "I don't deserve this...I'm ugly and fat...No one loves me...I'm a bother to Y/N." You managed to hear, he sobbed for sure this time. He slammed his back to a wall. "I.....this is for my own good." You immediately opened the door and slapped the the razor out of his hand. Making your scratch your hand with the blade.

 

You held both of his hands to the wall, wincing at the pain in your right hand. "Y/N..." "Who? Who called you ugly and fat? Who called you bothersome? Who!?" You demand. He only blinked at you. "Minseok." You began with a serious, yet soft tone. "You are the most handsome guy I've ever met, and I traveled around the world, twice. You are not fat; You have a six pack for god's sake! ...I never, ever, thought of you as bothersome, once!" You cupped his face with your bloody hands, and pressed your lips to his. He kissed back, eventually, and hesitantly placed his hands to your waist, pulling you closer.

 

After making out passionately, "I love you, Minseok." You said, panting. "I love you-" You repeated. "Just the way you are." You pecked his lips. "You are perfect."