Wait.. WHAT?!

Heart, Mind and Soul

Seungho's POV

"Hyungs~ We're home~" Joon exclaimed as he barged through the front door. "What are you guys doin--" he suddenly stopped talking when he saw Byunghee hugging me from behind. We've been in that position like, the whole day. "What?" I asked , he just shook his head. "Hyungs, if you were going to do something like that you should have gotten a roo--" he said as I threw a pillow at his face. "Pabo! Don't say such things. We were just watching TV..." I mumbled. He just smirked at me. "So how was your date, Mireu?" As soon as I said that, both Joon an Mir started blushing "U-Um...It was nice...~ Joonie hyung is really nice...~" he said as he smiled shyly. Ah~ Our maknae is really, very cute~ "So, Byunghee hyung, Seungho hyung~ Did you do anything r-rate--" Joon teased us but in turn got hit by my pillow I was holding. "YAH! Do you want to die?!" I shouted at him as I repeatedly hit him with the softest pillow ever. Joon's erted side has come out, I hope he didn't infect the maknae with it too... "HYUNG! I WAS JUST KIDDING, PLEASE GET OFF ME I'M SORRY" he tried to apologize to me, but in the end, Byunghee is the one who pulled me away from Joon. "Yah! Byunghee! Wae! Just let me teach him a lesson...!" I pouted. Oh no. My hidden aegyo is coming out. I hate doing aegyo-- Not that I have it at all, okay!  "Joonie hyung! We should escape before Seungho hyung kills us!" Mir said as he grabbed Joon and ran to their room. After they were gone, I refused to talk to Byunghee. I wasn't mad, I just wanted to see how he would react. I think I might have over-done i because he seemed angry, somehow.... Soon, it was night and CheonDoong was home, and so was everyone else... "So, Doong, how is Dara noona?" Byunghee asked him as soon as CheonDoong came home. Yah! You're mine! Don't think of running away! "Ah? Oh, hyung. She's fine. How was your day?" CheonDoong replied. And they started chatting. It seems he's only ignoring me... Hmph! We-Well I don't care, ignore me all you want...! I got up and walked towards JoonMir, which, by the way, was a HUGE MISTAKE. They are behaving so sickly sweet.... Byunghee...~ Mianhe.... Don't leave me all alone... I sighed as I walked to my room and locked the door. I changed into something more comfortable (A hoodie and shorts) and just sat on my bed thinking of what to do. It was too early to sleep and too late to go out, so... -sigh- This ... I shouldn't have ignored him in the first place...

Byunghee's POV

Seungho.....Why is he ignoring me? Well, if he's not willing to talk to me, I won't talk to him either, let's see how he likes it. Oh, perfect! Doong just came home, I'm going to talk to him...~ "Doong-ah? How's Dara noona?" I said as I smiled at him, I saw Seungho out of the corner of my eye, he seemed hurt...Somehow. Oh well, I can make it up to him later.... Though I feel really bad doing this. "She's my noona. And she's fine. So, hyung, how was your day?" CheonDoong replied to me. Eh? Seungho, where are you going? Oh....Going to JoonMir, I see? Oh well, I'll just continue on with my conversation then-- *click* (Sound of door locking) Uh-oh. He's really angry. Well... I guess I am to blame after all... I already knew his personalitly was like this, yet I still... -sigh- I'm terrible... "Hyung!" I heard CheonDoong scream at me "WHAT WHO DIED WHAT?" I shouted as I snapped out of it. "Hyung, nobody died. You weren't paying attention to me." I tried to protest when he shushed me. "Listen first. You'll get answers to your questions LATER. Got it?" I simply nodded as he began "Good. Okay, so, I was saying, Dara noona is going to promote in Japan, and she'll be taking a flight TOMORROW. So, me, as her adorable dongsaeng, have to go and see her off." I was about to say something when he shushed me again, "Questions LATER. Okay, so, Joon and Mir have a schedule tomorrow and it's a variety program, so they'll be staying the night there. Now, back to me. I already told Bear-hyung (Manager) that I wont be in the dorm tomorrow and possibly the day after that, because of family matters, so it'll just be YOU and Seungho hyung here, Got it?" I nodded. "Good. Now, questions?" he said smiling "Umm, yeah. Have you told Seungho? And what am I and Seungho gonna be doing here all alone?" He smiled even more. That kid is really un-predictable... "1, No, I have not told Seungho hyung. That's your job, hyung! And, 2, I can't believe I didn't say this, because it's the most important part. YOU and Seungho hyung will 'make up' over that little fight you had. And I hope you know what I mean by 'make up'~" he said. OH. MY. GOD. Is he REALLY SUGGESTING THAT? "Um.... Do you mean...?" he just smiled even wider, "You'll have to figure that out yourself, hyung." he said as he got up from the chair. "I wanna sleep now, it's getting late. I suggest you do the same, hyung." he said as he went into our shared room. My face was red, and I couldn't think AT ALL. Gosh, that kid really knows how to get into my head....

 

Author's note

Wooooot~ I'm back, guys!  6th chapter, yay! ~ Well, I've had a REALLY TERRIBLE WRITER'S BLOCK. Um, so, yeah... I've wrote some already... kkkk But it's in one of my school books O-O hopefully I don't pass up that book or i'm DONE FOR.

It is appreciated if you answer these polls, thanks!: