Visit

Heart, Mind and Soul

Seungho's POV

We fixed ourselves and waited for about 10 minutes until we heard a knock on the door I looked at Byunghee and he just nodded at me. I opened the door to reveal a smmartly-dressed Jihoonie hyung. He must have just finished his performance on M Countdown today, despite how he sounded on the phone, he looked quite sober, which was quite a surprise to both me and Byunghee."Hyung? Come on in" I said as I moved out of the way and he walked in. "I'll go get drinks, is juice okay?" the both of them just nodded and I got up to go to the kitchen. I overheard them talking while I was in the kitchen, "How long has it been, anyways? Since you last came here, hyung?" I heard Byunghee say to Jihoon hyung, he's right though, it has been quite some time. "I don't know, you tell me. Weeks? Months? A YEAR?" I laughed after I heard that joke from him. I set the drinks on the table, [and of course brought out snacks as well] and sat next to Byunghee. "Haha, hyung. Probably... Since you've been busy with your comeback... a month or two?" I said earning a smile from him, "That's our Seungho! Always remembering everything~" he joked again, this time all of us laughed. "Anyways, hyung, what's up? Why the sudden visit?" I eyed him curiously, not that it was wrong for him to visit us, he was like a dad to us...Well, not exactly a dad, more like a older brother who takes care of us like a dad? I don't know, but whatever~ "Well, I wanted to discuss about the comeback. What are your ideas and such.I figured at least if we have Yang Leader and his right-hand man[G.O] it'll be easy to discuss this. Sure, of course we need the other 3, but, since they're not here I'll just make do." We discussed it until late at night when Jihoon hyung said he'll take his leave then. He reminded us to take care of ourselves and such and went his own way. I looked at Byunghee and he looked back at me. We decided to just go to sleep for tonight. "Goodnight, Seungho-yah~" he said in a sing-song manner, it was really cute. "Yeah, you too. Goodnight." I said as I went into my room.

The next day..

I woke up only to realize that Byunghee wasn't up yet. It was unusual because I'm the 'panda' of the group, so to speak not, literally...Or...Whatever. Anyways, I got breakfast ready and just as I finished making it, Byunghee woke up. "Hey. Morning.", I greeted him. He smiled and greeted me back "Hey yourself. Morning" as he said that he yawned. We finished breakfast, lazed around 'till lunch, ate lunch and now we're bored. "I wonder how the others are doing?" I thought out loud. "Busy. Duh" A reply came, mocking me. I wasn't even annoyed by it, rather, it just made me even more curious. "Yeah, I know, but.. They haven't called me once. You?" I said, earning a head-shake from the latter. "Like I said, they're probably busy. You worried like this, makes me feel as though you're their mom." he said in a reply. "Well excuse me." I said as I laughed at him. He frowned, "What? What's so funny?", I grinned. "You're only saying that to cover up the fact that you're worried too." I 'explained' to him. He thought for a moment before pulling me into a hug, "You know me all too well." he smiled. We stayed like that for awhile, watching whatever was on TV. 

After awhile I became uninterested in the program we were watching. "Byunghee?" I asked softly, he just 'mmm-d' in response. "I'm bored." I sighed after saying that. "Wanna go somewhere?" I continued. He just nodded and said "Yeah, I've been waiting forever for you to say something." I just smiled and got off him. "Let's go then." I said as I walked out the door, holding his hand.

 

Author's Note

What's this? AN UPDATE? LOL xD
Finaaaaalllyyyyy and update. I've been dead for months now! xD

The MV was so perfect tho i--i

Seunghooooooooo~ ; u ;