Chapter 5

I think I love you
Jessica had been staring in spaces for awhile now. Everyone became worried. Suddenly her phone rang but as soon as she look at it, she turn it off. 
 
She sigh and look around and saw everyone looking at her. She gave them her widest smile. "I know i'm pretty but i didn't know i was THAT pretty"
 
They laughed and some even argue with her. "Hey, you guys wanna hang out before i go to work today?" Taeyeon look at her weirdly. "You never ask us to hang out when you have work on the same day"
 
Jessica scoffed. "Guess i'll just spend my newly out money with Yun oppa then"
 
They gasp and started chattering at what they wanted Jessica to buy for them. "Well isn't this nice?" The teacher said sarcastically said as she came in. "I don't have any side lamp anyway" she added winking at her.
 
Kyuhyun scoffed making the teacher glare at him. "It's convenient than video games right?" The teacher said smirking at Kyuhyun as Seohyun nodded eagerly. He rolled his eyes. 
 
"Oh.. Everyone we have a visitor, she's here to visit the whole school but something took her interest here but i don't see anything interesting with you kids" she said while smiling. Some smile back confusely and some scoff.
 
"Let's welcome her with smiles" she showed them biggest smile and they laugh at how she looks. 
 
"Is that suppose to be happy? Because it's creepy"
 
Yuri said laughing her off. The teacher rolled her eyes. "Okay, be polite you guys. They have picked this class for some reason."
 
They nodded. "Okay, please come in" 
 
The door open revealing two teenagers who by the way is still 13. They entered and everyone choked looking how pretty and handsome the two are. 
 
"Oh my god!"
 
Eveyone turn to Jessica and saw her looking shock. The two smirked. "Hey noona, you look miserable. Don't you go to sleep?"
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. "What are you saying to your noona stupid?" He laughed. The girl smirk "He's right unnie, you look miserable. I think you need some shopping" 
 
Jessica glare at the girl. "Your treat?"  The girl laugh, "actually his treat. He just got accepted in harvard" the guy smiled as Jessica's eyes widen and her jaw dropped.
 
"Oh my god Daehyunnie!!! Congratulations!!!! Give noona a kiss"
 
"Excuse me, don't you think that it's you who supposed to give me a kiss?"
 
"Well, whatever" Jessica ran towards him and gave him kiss all over. "Hey unnie, i got accepted in Kirin High" the girl said wanting to be kissed. Jessica rolled her eyes, "not to be rude, but that's not really great. But yay!!!" 
 
She kissed her cheek multiple time. Until someone cough. Jessica stop and smiled. "Sorry, i got carried away."
 
"You think?"
 
Everyone laugh. "Anyway, this is Krystal and Daehyun. My younger sister and brother. You two, this is my friends."
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo, Jung Krystal imnida. Thank you for taking care of my sister"
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo, Jung Daehyun imnida and that thank you thing that Krystal just said for me too"
 
Jessica look at him weirdly. "You sound like Khyuhyun" Kyuhyun laugh histerically, "now that is what you called inherit! I'm gonna teach you how to prank people, how do you like that?"
 
Jessica took the closest book and throw it at him. "Don't you dare. He's still pure"
 
Krystal scoffed. "Pure my . He prank Yunho oppa last week and by the way he is still grounded. But he was off the hook because oppa knew we were going to visit you"
 
"What did you do?" Teuk ask laughing. Daehyun grins "I kind of wrote a few things on the back of his shirt but i didn't know he was going out wearing that. So yeah. A week grounded"
 
Sunny spoke up suddenly, "writing on the back of the shirt. Where have i heard that. Oh yeah Jung Jessica pranking Teuk Oppa" 
 
Everyone except the two and Teuk laugh remembering the incidents. Teuk made a grumpy face and glare at Jessica. "What did you write noona?" 
 
"Hmm.. I think i wrote 'I'm gay'"
 
The two joins the laugh and Teuk snapped, "hey! It's not funny"
 
"Well it's funny when a few guys gave their number and flirted with you" Taeyeon adds in still laughing until Teuk shut her up by tickling her until she suffocate. 
 
Krystal clapped her hands, "You guys are fun, so you're invited to dinner tonight" 
 
Daehyun nodded and Jessica smiled. "Really? Good. Save my to beg you to bring them" 
 
"Damn Krys.. You should've wait a bit. Noona was about to beg" Daehyun said sarcastically. Jessica had her eyes rolled. "Jung Jessica never beg" Jessica said confidently until Sooyoung scoff.
 
"Isn't it Jessica Jung never run no matter what"
 
Jessica coolly shrug. "Okay, noona we're off. Just come home tonight at 7 okay? We'll wait for you"