Sicachu.

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

'N-no!?' I defended.

Oh gosh, why do I keep stammering? Now she will know I touched it.

'If you did not, then why did you stammer? Sicachu...?' she replied.

What?! Sicachu? Why... Oh... Heheheh.

'What's with your face? Shocked? Heheheh, that's you're nickname.' she laughed.

Oh sooo cute! I feel like pinching her cheeks!

*Vibrate*

My phone on my desk vibrated, I wondered why it did. I went over and checked. It was a message from Tiffany.

To Sica

      During tomorrow's meeting, when you two are alone, I advice you to confess to her... I bet she will accept it. But it you don't confess tomorrow, she might end up accepting someone else....

I replied,

To Mushroom

      Thanks for the advice but let me think first,good night and sweet dreams.

    P.S. How about you and Yul? Wish you guys good luck...!

Heheheh... That's for teasing me.

'Who's that?'YoonA asked.

'Uhhh... No one in specific...'

'Okay then, let's turn in so we will have more energy to shop tomorrow!'

- The next morning -

'Sicachu... Sicachu... Wakey, wakey.' a voice said.

'Five minutes Krys,' I mumbled.

'I'm not Krystal a-and there's a-a cucumber o-on your bed!'the voice said.

'Where?! Where?! Get it off!' I screamed.

'There's none! I was just kidding!' the voice said. It was YoonA, the prankster. 'I wanted to wake you up for the shopping trip today.'

'Yah!' I shouted. And as for revenge, I pushed her onto my bed and started tickling her.

'Hahahah, hahahah,' she laughed with her alligator-like mouth.'St-top! Hahahah, s-stop!'

'Fine! Let's go get ready.'

- At a shopping mall in Busan -

'Let's go to the shop there!' Tiffany shouted.

It was a shop that sold posters.

'Oh my god! I must have this!' YoonA shouted as she took a limited edition Girl's Generation poster from the shelf and went to the counter.

'Yoong, you sure you are just buyin-' Tiffany said before she was interrupted by her ringing phone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong, seriously short update this time... T T. Please comment, please...? ^.^... >.<...