Don't ignore me...

The alligator and fire breathing dragon

' I am sorry Sica, but I am YoonA...' she said.

Feeling embarrassed, I turned around quickly and ran. I hear her saying that it's alright, but I just don't feel alright, I feel like the whole world was collapsing. Although I hate running, but that night, I just kept running and running. When I stopped to have a rest, I found myself sitting on a bench. To thank the bench for letting me to rest on it, I wrote a capital 'A' on it. I also didn't know why but I think its my love towards YoonA.

After cooling down for awhile, I decided to go back, hoping that YoonA wasn't back yet. Unfortunately for me, when I opened the door, a voice said,'Oh umm... Sica, you are back.' Yep it was YoonA sitting on her bed. I again turned around and when I was about to leave, a comfortable warmth grabbed my arm.

'Sica, please don't ignore me... I know you are hurt but please don't do this, please...'

- Meanwhile at the cafe -

'Yul, I think we better go back first,' suggested Tiffany.

'Okay...' replied Yuri.

- Back to YoonSic's room -

'Sica,I know you feel awkward but please, take it as I am begging you, forget what happened just now and return to the warm you, or at least the cold you. Please don't ignore me.' YoonA said while tears rolled down her cheeks.

'Heheheh, yah! Im Choding why are you crying? Yuri will killme if she sees this.'I said while tears streamed down my cheeks.

YoonA pulled me into the room and closed the door. She then said,'Yuri won't see us if we close the door. And by the way, you still stand a chance since I don't have feelings for Yuri yet. I accepted her to find out if she was the perfect one. Don't worry, I won't hurt her.'

'It's late, let's sleep.' I said coldly as I went to off the light. Suddenly I stepped on something which I think was the floor mat. I expected to feel the cold floor but instead, a pair of warm arms held me. I opened my eyes and sawa pair of worried doe eyes looking at me.

'Oh, thanks,' I managed to mumble. I stood up but my legs felt wobbly and fell again. My lips touch something soft. The next thing I knew, I was kissing lip to lip with YoonA.

Great, we just cleared an awkward situation and another came along... Wait did I just felt a firework just now?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another short update, wonder if it is up to standard... Again thanks for supporting, please comment more...>.<... Kamsahamnida. Sorry for the errors and some spacing problems...