Chapter 6

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

At the Kwon residents..

 

After he arrived, his parents left him in charge of the house.

 

"Mommy! Where are you? Mom-- oh... it's just you oppa. Where's mommy?" asked the 8 years old, Krystal.

 

Yoong rolled his eyes. His little sister doesn't even care to ask why he was there or even cared why he was back home instead of being back at school in the dorms.

 

"Really? I just came back home and you don't even care? And here I thought that you loved me." Yoong pretended to pout.

 

Krystal gave her brother a glare.

 

"I do love you, oppa! But I really need to know where mom is!" 

 

"Why?" asked Yoong.

 

He was curious.

 

Kwon Krystal would never ever distrub her mother or even ask for her if she didn't get into trouble.

 

"I'm not telling you!" Krystal crossed her arms.

 

Yoong puts his hands on his hips.

 

"I'm your oppa. I have the rights to know, Soojung-ah." he looked serious.

 

Krystal gullps.

 

"Fine.." she mumbles. "You know how mommy and daddy said that I should never talk to strangers? Well, I did and he gave me a card." she gave the card to Yoong and he took a look at it before he realized that it was from a scouting agency.

 

"You're being scouted! Cool!" he hugged his baby sister.

 

"My baby sister is going to be famous!" he kissed her cheeks.

 

"Oppa~ Stop that~" she whined and pushed him off.

 

He smiled happily at her.

 

"Let's call him." 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany Kim has just arrived at the Los Angeles International Airport.

 

She walked around with her luggages. Though her sunglasses, she could see her cousin waiting for her near the entrance. 

 

Tiffany walked over and greeted her long-time cousin who she hasn't seen since she was 12.

 

"Hey Nicole." she greeted cooly.

 

Nicole's jaws dropped.

 

"F..Fany? Is it really you? Gosh gurl~ Looking hot, eh?" she smirks.

 

Tiffany shyly smiles.

 

"A..Are we going yet?"

 

"Yup! Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

At the dormitory at the college, Tiffany checked in and got her room and key.

 

Nicole showed Tiffany to her room and when they went into the room, they met another good looking girl.

 

"Hi." said Nicole to the girl on the bed.

 

The girl looked at Nicole and Tiffany then gave a cold stare before looking back down at her book.

 

"What the-- Hello? I said hi!" Nicole said louder feeling irritated at the girl's attitude.

 

"Whatever." said the girl. Then the girl stood up and walked to Tiffany and looks up and down, observing Tiffany closely.

 

"So.. you're my roommate? Well, at least you're hot and you seem quiet.. unlike this thing here." the girl points at Nicole.

 

"Hey!" Nicole yelled.

 

The girl ignored Nicole and focused on Tiffany.

 

"I'm Nana Im and you are?" 

 

"I'm Tiffany. Tiffany Kim. It's nice to meet you." Tiffany awkwardly smiles.

 

Nana smiles. "Well, it's nice to meet you, too."

 

Nicole looked at Nana, shocked that this rude girl can be nice.

 

"What?" asked Nana, glaring at Nicole.

 

"I'm not doing anything!" Nicole defended.

 

Nana lets it go before grabbing Tiffany's hand and dragging her over to the bed.

 

"So... where are you from?" Nana asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

After Jessica received a call from Yoong saying that Krystal was scouted earlier and that she was casted to be a singer, Jessica freaked out and was totally against it.

 

"Why mom?" asked Krystal, crying.

 

Jessica held her daughter and stares straight into her eyes.

 

"Baby, are you willing to give up your entire childhood as a regular kid to become a singer. It's hard work, you know." Jessica could see Krystal was pouting.

 

"But I want to, mommy." Krystal says.

 

"Fine.. I'll let you but don't complain if it's too much work. Training is not easy or fun." Jessica warned.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

It was around nine o'clock when Yoong returns back to the dorms.

 

He was heading to his room when he accidentally bumps into a girl, making her drop her books and papers.

 

"Oh man... I'm so sorry. Here. Let me help you get these." Yoong bends down at the same time as the girl and helps her pick everything up then he hands them to her.

 

"Thanks." Right there, she looks up and their eyes meet.

 

Yoong was stunned by her beauty.

 

His heart started to thump fast.

 

He held her hands and helped her up to her feet.

 

Now they were standing in front of eachother.

 

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." he says.

 

She nods shyly.

 

"I just came today." she softly answers.

 

"Of course you did. I'm a junior and I'm guessing you're a freshmen?" 

 

She nods again.

 

"You're shy.. cute.." he smiles.

 

"I..I have to head back to my room now."

 

"Wait! Let me walk you.." 

 

And so, they walked to her room.

 

"Your room is right in front of mines." said Yoong, smiling. It must be fate was what he was thinking.

 

"Thanks for walking me back." she was about to head in but he stopped her.

 

"What's your name? My name is Yoong Kwon-Im." he introduced. "I'm Korean and I'm guessing you are too?"

 

She nods and smiled shyly.

 

"I'm Tiffany Kim. It was nice talking to you.. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

 

Hearing that, he smiles. 

 

"Yeah... goodnight Tiffany."

 

"Goodnight Yoong oppa."