Chapter 15

Umma, Saranghaeyo...

Jessica saw the younger girl staring at a picture that was on her desk in her office. The girl's back was facing her but she could tell that the latter was shaking. The latter turned around crying as she held the picture in her hands.

 

"Y..You're my.. mother..?" the young girl asked with a shaky voice.

 

Jessica swallowed. The truth was now revealed.

 

"I am." she answered.

 

"You lied to me.." said the girl.

 

Jessica saw how miserable the girl looked. All she wanted to do was hold her in her arms and tell her how much she loved her.

 

"I'm sorry.. but I am your mother." said Jessica.

 

"No! You're not my mother! You're a liar! You are Yoong's mother!" the girl shouted and shook her head backing away from Jessica.

 

Jessica felt a bit mad when she heard that.

 

She grabbed a hold of the girl by the shoulder and said, "I'm your mother, Miyoung!"

 

"I hate you!! You left me! You lied to me! You hurt me! You're just like Yoong!" Miyoung shouted and sobbed after.

 

"Just listen to me!" Jessica pleaded.

 

"Stop lying to me! Appa told me how evil you are! I will never ever trust you again!" said Miyoung before pushing Jessica away and running away.

 

"Miyoung!! Wait!" Jessica was never one to run but in this situation, she broke her moto and ran after her love one.

 

However, Miyoung's figure got smaller and smaller then she disappeared.

 

'No.. ' Jessica thought.

 

"Miyoung! Miyoung! Miyoung! Don't go!! Please!!!" Jessica screamed and dropped her knees to the floors and started to sob.

 

"Sica."

 

"Sica-ah..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica, wake up, babe." said Yul as he shook his wife.

 

Jessica opened her eyes and gasped. Her body was covered in sweat and she was trembling as she held back her tears.

 

Yul knew that his wife had another nightmare so he held her in his arms until she calmed down.

 

"Another bad dream?" he asked as he cupped her cheeks.

 

He had so much love shown through his actions towards her but she didn't notice.

 

Jessica nods with a small frown as she buries her face into his chest and hugged him tight.

 

"You want to talk about it?" he asked and she shakes her head.

 

He sighs and looks at the door, Standing at the door was his son and his daughter.

 

"Is umma okay?" asked Yoong.

 

"She will be." said Yul.

 

Krystal frowned and joined her parents on the bed. She hugged her mother.

 

"Don't be scared, mommy. We're all here to protect you. Daddy, oppa, and me." said Krystal posing like a super hero.

 

Yoong smiled at his adorable sister and Yul gave a thumbs up to his daughter. He taught her well.

 

Jessica looks at Krystal and held her arms out.

 

"Come here, baby." she says and Krystal sat on her lap and let her mother hug her.

 

"I love you." she kissed Krystal's forehead. "Don't ever leave me, okay?" she says to her daughter.

 

"I won't leave you, mommy." said Krystal smiling.

 

"Same goes to you two. I love you guys." Jessica told her husband and her son.

 

Yul and Yoong both smiled.

 

"Mommy, can I sleep here with you tonight?" asked Krystal.

 

"Sure baby." said Jessica and Krystal smiled happily.

 

Yul kissed Krystal's head.

 

Yoong felt that he should leave so he says goodbye to them and goes back to his dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the University..

 

Tiffany was in the gym practicing basketball with her team. They split up in a group of two and started playing against each other. Compared to the others, she was the smallest and skinniest. So that made it harder for to shoot the ball from a close distance. However, she is really good a shooting from a long distance and making three pointers. 

 

Tiffany dribbled the ball across the court while running very quickly.

 

"Pass me the ball, Kim!" yelled a teammate. 

 

Tiffany passed the ball to her teammate who caught it then made a two pointer.

 

After an hour later, they went into the lockers and took a shower.

 

Tiffany got dressed and puts all of her stuff in her bag and walked out of the locker room. She was going to head back to her dorm when she sees a bunch of fangirls and fanboys waiting for her.

 

"Tiffany! We love you!" they yelled and Tiffany gives them a smile.

 

Tiffany continued walking.

 

Then she felt someone hug her from behind.

 

"Where do you think you're going, babe?" the person hugging her, whispered.

 

Tiffany turned around and gave a small pout.

 

"I told you to stop doing that!" Tiffany slaps Nana's arm.

 

"Ow! What was that for, you insensitive b*tch." Nana whinned.

 

Tiffany gave Nana a glare.

 

"What did you just call me?" 

 

"Are you deaf?"

 

"You're so annoying! Why am I stuck with you?" 

 

"I don't know either."

 

The two continued to argue as they walked back to the dorm.

 

Then Yoong appears and hugs Tiffany right in front of Nana making Nana roll her eyes.

 

"Stupid playboy." Nana muttered.

 

"Fany, let's go on a date." he says.

 

"But I'm really tired right now.. and when were we ever dating?" Tiffany asked as she stared at Nana who had just entered their room.

 

Yoong didn't say anything and looked down feeling angry.

 

"Yoong, I'm sorry but I'm just really tired right now and I have a lot of homework to do." said Tiffany.

 

Yoong ignored her and walked away feeling mad at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany sighs and walks into her room and shuts the door.

 

"You're going on a date?" asked Nana who was lying on her bed reading a magazine.

 

"I can't and besides, I have homework that I really need to do." said Tiffany as she hopped onto her bed and opened up her laptop.

 

"You really need to be careful, Fany. I had a friend who dated him and they broke up because he cheated on her. Not only that but I heard that his family is not only rich but weird." Nana stated to gossip.

 

Tiffany nods and didn't say anything. She didn't really like gossiping.

 

"I heard that Yoong's step-mom used to have another family but she left them because she was cheating behind her husband's back with Yoong's dad. Also, I heard that Yoong has a sister-complex. The worst part is that his parents still babies him like he's five." said Nana.

 

"He must feel lucky." said Tiffany.

 

"But that's not all, Fany. I saw him kissing with my friend yesterday! They already broke up 5 months ago!"

 

"Wait, as in his ex-girlfriend?" asked Tiffany, curious.

 

"Well, duh!" said Nana.

 

Tiffany sighs. She was right to not trust him.

 

"What's your friend's name?"

 

"Seo Joohyun." Nana says as she stared right into Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoong straddled his ex-girlfriend onto her bed and kissed her passionately.

 

He moved his head down to her neck and planted kisses.

 

"Y..Yoong... wait.. I don't think we should be doing this." said Seo Joohyun who was also known as Seohyun.

 

"Why not? We both love each other." he says as he on her .

 

"B..But I don't think this is love.. maybe it's just attraction." said Seohyun.

 

Yoong didn't like what Seohyun said to him. 

 

So he bit her hard.

 

"Ahhh!" she screamed in pain.

 

"Shut up! I love you. You love me! And we're having ! So be quiet and just enjoy my touches, got it!" he shouted angrily at her.

 

At this moment, he didn't care if she was crying because he was angry. He was angry at her for leaving him 5 months ago. He's angry that she called it attraction when he called it love. And he's angry at Tiffany who rejected him. Mostly, he's angry at Tiffany so he decided to take it out on Seohyun by her.

 

"Stop it, Yoong!" Seohyun cried and tries to push him off but he held her down.

 

So she hits him.

 

And he gets more mad.

 

So he slaps her.

 

"Shut up!" he shouts but regretted it when he saw blood coming out from her lip.

 

His anger died as he realized what he had just done.

 

"I'm sorry, Hyunnie.. I'm sorry.." he cupped her face and kissed .

 

She was sobbing as he held her in his arms.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise, Hyunnie." he sobs.

 

Seohyun didn't believe him.