Chapter Three

Maybe you shouldn't comeback
Chapter 3

"Amber, amber"!! The boss knocked the glass door to wake up amber from her shocked although it was for a second but she felt she was in this position for a long time "Oh yeah ehm listeners let me introduce you to the guest " amber said that while trying to get back from her shocked and giving a chance for Kris to introduce himself Hello everyone Kris nice to meet you here in amber's radio show " Kris said while trying to be calm although his heart beat so fast when he saw her after a Long time "Nice to meet you too so how are you doing these days " amber asked him with a calm voice but she is boiling from inside "good I'm doing pretty fine" his answer not saying too much same as his poker face not showing much amber thought of this while she tries to do the same and focused on the paper in her hands "so there is so many questions from the fans let's start with what changes in your life after the debut?"

"Oh nothing changes for me I still the same but I just let get out of people who I think not important anymore! " Kris said while look at amber face it's like the talking for her Ah and I'm from those people she let out those words in low voice although no one heard her

"so Ben.. I mean Kris we have a call shall we take it Hello you are online the caller "Hey amber and Kris I'm a fan of u both my question is did u ever had friendship turned to love " "Yes, no " both amber and Kris answered at the same time while amber looked at him with shocking face No! Did he just say no!! Then what I was in his life! A some damn trash!!

She looked to her papers she didn't want him to show him how much she hurt from his answer and then looked back to him saying "oh we have another call.. Hello you are online"hi guys I have a question for Kris you said that you loved once did you still have feeling for her?! Kris kept silent not knowing what to answer especially when amber in front of him but he answered anyway "when I think of it I guess I'm already over it " this time Kris couldn't look to amber but totally surprise when amber said " I'm sure of it " and counties "And now before we finish our show we want to hear last words from .......

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to lama " Henry sings the song while entering and the cake with his hand

"Mochi! " amber couldn't hold her surprised and said Henry's nickname

 

...

I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter :D, don't forget to leave your comments and tell me what do you think

and thank you for waiting for my story and for the new subscribers as well

xoxo