10

Taken

"good morining hyung" sehun says yawning walking into the living room "hurry and get ready jooyeon will be here in 30 minutes" kris replies getting up "jooyeon?" sehun questioned tilting his head "you know youre girlfriend" kai stated laughing. his eyes widening "crap" he yells running to his room.

laughing like crazy chanyeeol starts to cry "oh sehun you punk forgetting youre own girlfriend" he says wipping his water eyes "chanyeol i wouldnt be laughing you cheated on yoona" luhan says from the kitchen. waiting for the youngest to come back the four boys sits in the living room thinking to themselves "are you guys okay" sehun asked entering the room "we will not speak of what has happend at the lake house to anyone" kris says strenly looking at achone "my lips are sealed" chanyeol says zipping his lips then throwing the key away.

hearing the door bell ring kai shuts his book "looks like shes here early" kai says looking at the door, walking to the door kris opens reveling a smiling jooyeon "hi oppa" jooyeyeon says brightly "yea long time no see" kris says letting her in "wheres sehun oppa" jooyeon asked looking around before she feels someone hugging her from the back "right here" sehun whispers into her ear.

watching sehun and jooyeon walk out the door, luhan looks back at the boys "well this is it" luhan says giving them a small smile "what do you mean hyung" chanyeol asked sitting up "where we go back to living as ourself with our girlfriendsthat we love" he answrs queitly.

"i should get going jessicas waiting for me" kris says breaking the silence, getting up he walks to the door and takes his leave. "and then there were three" kai says getting up "where are you going" chanyeol asked "my room" he answers down the hall. "chanyeol would you take this to the mail box for me" luhan asked from the dining room "sure hyung" chanyeol responds taking the letter from luhan.

walking down stairs chanyeol felt like he hasnt been home in awhile, snickering to himself cause he knew it was true. "im so sorry, let me help you" chanyeol says looking at the older women he bumped into "its alright son" the older women says "no really let me help you" he insites feeling bad the just trapppled and old lady.

carrying the boxes upstairs he sets the box on the ground about to walk out until he finds something that caught his attention "ajumma" chanyeol says looking at her "yes dear" she answers "where did yu get this shirt" chanyeol asked holding u a long-sleeved navy blue shirt "ahh i was meaning to give that back to her" the ajumma says smiling "five very beatiful girls come and asked me if i needed work around the house and i guess one og themm must of left it" she finshes explaining.

"ajumma do you remeber there names" he asked with hope "lets see" she says thinking hard "if i beleive so one of the girls name was yuri or uee" the older wome says. hearing those two names it was no mistake that this ajumma know the girls he thought to himself "ajumma wil it be okay if i take this back with me" chanyeol asked as poltily as he can.

running up the stairs by two chanyeol reaches their door, bragging in he sees the  four boys watching soccer "kai isnt this yours" chanyeol asked holdig up his shirt " no i left mine back at the lake house" he responds "i think its yours" he says tossing it to him "smell it" he says sitting down. 

"how did you get this" kai questions him "when luhan hyung asked me to bring some things to the mail box for him i bumped into the ajumma, i felt bad so i helpd her unload her boxes then brought them to her apartment and notice this" he says in one quick breath "but how the girls left already" luhan syas butting in, "i asked the ajumma if she remerbered any of there name" he answers looking down at his hands " she mention the name uee and yuri" he says softly looking at luhan.

looking at eachother in disbleifs they all really wonder if it was true "chanyeol are you sure about this" kris asked knitting his eyebrows together "yes hyung why would i lie when it comes down to her" he repleis to his hyung. "so what do we do" sehun asked "we should go talk to the ajumma see if the girls told er anything" luhan says standing up. 

Knocking on the door the boys starts to get impatience waiting for the old lady to open the door, finally when the door was open reveled a young man older then them by a few years " can I help you" he asked looking at the boys with a questionable look " hi can we talk to your grandma" luhan asked smiling softly.

once inside the apartment the boys sits on the couch staring at the ajumma " how can I help you boys" she asked " if possible can you tell us anything you know about the five girls you mention early to me" chanyeol responds gently trying not to scare her. " the girl, yes , they were quite lovely. 

 

 

 

 

 

Im soooooooo deeply Sorry for not updating in forever :((( 

i hope you guys had a great thanksgiving 

im sorry of this was to short, promise the next one will be longer 

but did you guys see exo show time??? Kris and Chen were so cute aha 

this is unedited 

vote,subs and comment xoxo