9

Taken

“unnie what do we do” nana asked gayoon once they're in the house “I don’t know yet, this wasn’t part of the plan” she says to the younger one” what is there to do” yuri said sitting “we can’t tell them to leave”. seohyun sighing loudly “it’s only 2 in the afternoon” she says looking at the clock “ugh those stupid boys” gayoon says annoyed  “if it wasn’t them we-“ before she could finish he sentence they hear the doorbell ring, giving each other confuse looks uee walks to the door opening it.

Looking at the figure her eyes widen “yuhno what are you doing here” she asked quietly “oppa” yuhno answers “what?” uee says confused “call me oppa, I thought we went through this already” yuhno says smiling “and I’m here to convince you girls to go out with us tonight” looking at him she wonders if she hearing right “I don’t take no as an answer” he says opening the door so he could get inside “you have a nice house, if I knew my aunt had girls next door I would visit her every day” he says laughing a little.

Hearing someone laugh the girls turn around “yuhno what are you doing here”  seohyun asked seeing uee trailing behind him “to take you girls out” he smiling “what” they all said at the same time “get ready, I’ll wait here, put something casual on” he says plotting down on the couch, then pulling his phone out.

Once upstairs they started talking “um unnie why is yuhno here?” yuri questioned “how do I know I answer the door and there he was” she replies “he wants to take us out?” seohyun asked unsure “we’ll just say no, easy as that” gayoon says smiling “he said he won’t take no as an answer” uee says quietly “what really” nana says gasping “why don’t we just see what they won’t and then they’ll go away” uee says hopefully “are you girls done yet” yuhno asked yelling form the bottom of the stairs “wait” uee says “okay fine whatever let’s just get this over with” gayoon says walking into her and seohyun share room as seohyun followed and the others did the same.

Coming down the stairs first uee notice yuhno wasn’t alone anymore standing there was siwon, changmin, taecyeon and chansung. “Hey uee” they all greeted her, she just nods waiting for the other to come down. Yuri was the second one to come down, open seeing the boys, later seeing the three younger girls coming down laughing at something then suddenly stopping seeing the boy in the living room “ready” changmin says smiling to seohyun.

Getting in the car uee waits for yuhno to get in the car, once he was seated and had his seatbelt on she started talking “yuhno, don’t you think this is, I don’t know weird” she asked looking at him “it’s oopa and weird how” he asked back “meeting just a few hours ago and now in your car going somewhere” she says “no, I like to think of this as getting to know each other kind of thing” he says smiling.

“you look nice” chansung says from the driver seat “thank you” she answers “where are we going” she asked looking at him “it’s a surprise” he responds, nodding she looks away “nana” he said getting her attention then grabbing her hand “yes” she asked looking down at her hands then at him “I think you’ll like where we’re going” he says smiling gently to her “you look nice too” she says back. Both their personality is so different she thinks to herself, one’s cold and mean and the others sweet and warm like, spring and winter.

Sitting in the car yuri stare at taecyeon as he drives “am I that handsome” he asked not taking his eye off the road, startled she looks away “sorry” she says, chuckling he just keeps driving “it’s fine you can keep looking I don’t mind” he says smiling at her “why” she questions him “why, what” he asked “why are all of you taking us out when we’re complete strangers” she explained “your name is yuri, you’re 23 years old…we’re not strangers” he answers.

As changmin opens the car door for seohyun, she steps in and waits for him, in the car he sees she hasn’t put her seatbelt on yet. He hovers over her to buckle her “safety first” he explained “oh yea sorry and thank you” she says feeling like an idiot.  “Sehun” she whispers quietly “sorry what was that” he asked hearing her mumble “nothing” she says.

Looking out the window gayoon didn’t pay much attention to siwon “didn’t think we would meet this soon” he says smirking “what happened to helping you’re aunt” she asked looking away from the window to him “we finish faster than we thought” he replies smoothly “I see” she says before looking back out the window “siwon” she says softly “yes” he asked “is this a date” she said looking at him again, “do you want it to” he said smirking “I don’t know” she answers remembering what happened the first time she went on a date.

Finally reaching their destination they are greeted with sweet smell and children’s laughter “an amusements park” uee asked “yea do you like it” yuhno asked “I’m not sure I never been to one” she replies sheepishly “really” he asked, only nodding to him “as the first person ever to bring you here, I jung yuhno promise you that you will enjoy it” he says bowing then winking at her.

“Close your eyes” chansung said cover her eyes with his hands, guiding her towards the noise nana starts to panic “don’t worry, I’m here” he whispers softly sending chills down her spine. “Ready” he asked her, nodding he counts to three “one, two, three open your eyes” he says removing his hands, opening her eyes she was amazed “do you like it” he said standing next to her as she see uee and yuhno as well. “I do” she says truthfully then smiling at him.

“Are we there yet” yuri asked “no” taecyeon answers “how about now” she asked “we’re here” he said parking his car. Getting out of the car yuri notice the rides and food stand, looking up at him “there?” she asked “yea there” he answers walking towards the others waiting for them, smiling she follows him “can we go on rides first” she asked like a kid asking for permission to eat something sweet “of course that’s why we’re here” he replies.

“Seohyun wake up we arrived” changmin says shaking her shoulders, she didn’t she had fallen asleep “seohyun” he says again, finally opening her eyes “we’re here” she asked rubbing her eyes cutely. Once Out of the car she starts stretching her limbs “come on” changmin says laughing at her “unnie” seohyun shouts waving at them

“so data, what do you think of our first date’ siwon asked grinning, not answering she gets out of the car taking in the fresh air “you could at least answer me” he says in a playful tone, only smiling she makes her way towards her friends who were all there waiting for them “unnie hurry” she hear seohyun yelling “should we go” siwon asked “yea” she says giving him a small smile.

As a group they make their way to get tickets and food, walking with the boy the girls start to notice other girls looking at them, pointing and whispering “can I get you’re autographed” two random girls asked them “can I have a picture with you” another one says. Looking at each other confused of what’s going on they just stand there watching a crowd of girls surround them. “Oh my god, oh my god hana pinch me is this real, is that really them” a girl asked freaking out “what so great about them” seohyun asked over hearing the two girls “there not that handsome” gayoon says with a confused look plaster on her face.

The boys noticing that the girls wasn’t with them anymore but standing by the food stand “uee” yuhno shouts out trying to make his way to the girls but can’t with all the fan girls around him. Hyung what do we do” changmin asked “when I say run, run” siwon says.

“run” he yells making his way through the fan girls to the girls before grabbing gayoon wrist pulling her with him “yah are you crazy” she asked trying to shake him off “just run” he says smiling at her “unless you want to get run over” he says pointing to a group of girls screaming his name “siwon oppa” “oppa I love you “oppa your so handsome” “oppa marry me”. Looking at her, he starts to run, still holding her hand.

Running with yuri by his side and a bunch of fan girls after them he was just laughing “what are they” yuri asked running “they’re my fan girls” he replies smiling “why are they chasing you” she continue to ask “you have to ask right now” he questioned her “I don’t think this is the best time for that” he said looking back. “Why am I running” she asked, laughing he answers “just keep running I’ll tell you soon”

“I don’t think I can run anymore” nana says from behind “just a little farther I promise” chansung says grabbing her hand, turning the corner and hiding behind a stone pillar chansung pulls nana close to him as possible to avoid being seen “are you okay” he asked breathing heavily “yea” she says “sorry about that” he says feeling bad “it’s fine it was fun in an odd way” she says smiling

With yuhno running in front and uee behind him, “uee hurry” he says looking back seeing the fan girls getting closer “why did you drag me into this” she asked running faster “I’ll explain everything later” he says making pulling uee behind a ticket booth “I’m so tired” uee whines breathing hard. “Let’s rest for a bit” he says laying on his back laughing.

Running into an bathroom stall changmin locks the door, taking a deep breath he sees seohyun chest heaving up and down “tired” he asked her “a lot” she relies sitting on the sink “you” she asked “im use to it” he answers “what are you guys” she asked “I’ll tell you later” he replies walking towards her sitting on the sink to. Turning on the sink he splashes water on seohyun “thought that might cool you off” he says laughing. “It helped thank you” she says with sarcasm.

 

 

Hello my lovely’s

Why are there so many fan girls chasing them??? What is their true identity?

 so you all know the girls will be showing up in the next chao and is you see my image you’ll see other girls to those will be the main girls with the exo boy

So what you guys think about this chap ahah  

The couples for exo and the girls are

Kris-jessica

Kai-suzy

Sehun-jooyeon

Chanyeol-yoona

Luhan-hyuna

No hate to any of them truthfully I love them all, but they just have that aura ahah I don’t know how to explain it but their just is also I putted sulli up there by mistake if any of you notice aha so just ignore her

If anyone had others couple idea please don’t be shy and tell me cuz i just putted them together randomly 

Comment, vote, subs xoxo