Episode 4- Niel Crush

Kreangurl Behind It All: Lee 'IU' Jieun Vol. 1

 

Chapter 4~ Dong Seoul University
                                December 14, 2012
        As i was walking to school, i was singing songs from my MP3, "Ooh, i didnt hear this one yet." I said.
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjxnZiEK5o (The Back of My Hand Brushes Against Yours)
 
"Aish, i hate these boys as much as i love them." I whispered at the school entrance. "Chunji!" I yell once i see him at his locker. I pretty much chased him towards the rest of the group. "Pabo, pabo, pabo! Why weren't u at Nana's birthday?! She cried while asking why weren't u there?! Do u know how hard it was to calm her down?! She's ur cousin and u cant even come to the dorm to say hi to her?!" I yelled while hitting him. "Jieun, calm down." Ricky said. "Pabo, pabo, pab.....mmhph." Niel cut me off. "Shhhhh," he said, "here comes Juniel." "Juniel? Choi Juniel? You have a crush on her?" I asked. "Bwoh!? Ani. Hehe..." He said shyly. I sighed at his lie.
🎤🎧🎼🎸🎻🎵🎶🎹 (Sparkle and Teen Gurls)
   "Oh, Jinyoung (Jr.)! Come here." I called, "Juniel and u are close right?" He nodded. "Good. Could u set a date for Niel and Juniel?" I asked. "You know she wouldnt." He answered while opening his locker. "Aww...c'mon, do it for ur noona." I pleaded. "Not the eyes. And ur not my noona " He said. "Just do it. Please?" I asked hitting it him lightly. If we were in a crowded room, everyone would've killed me. "Jieun, i'll do it under 1 thing." He said.
         "This is really easy, since we're girls." I said as we set things up for a dance in Seoul. "You guys remember the steps right?" Jr. said. "Of course. Caja."
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BhbtyfVUtpI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBhbtyfVUtpI (Tell Me Your Wish)
 
"Whoo!!!" "Daebak!!!" They shouted. "Kangsahabnida! Teen Gurls and SPARKLE ibnida." We said. "We want to tell 9 people from the crowd.  It is a secret, that we want to share with some of u. Umm...how about u four right there. And u five over there." Niki unni said. The nine girls we called came on stage. "You guys know Niel of Teen Top right?" I asked. They nodded. "Well, we know that he likes Juniel." Rina said. The girls squealed. "So we want u girls to come with us to see Juniel and Niel together."Jiyeonnie said. They nodded and we got off stage.