Episode 2- The Bully & the Bullied

Kreangurl Behind It All: Lee 'IU' Jieun Vol. 1

 

Chapter 2~Dong Seoul University
                                      January 31, 2011
        "Bye Hyung!" Niel said as we got out of the van. "I see that you're wearing the necklace we got you." Said Ricky. "Yeah. Thanks, you guys are the best dongsaengs ever!" I said before leaving them.
        "Oh, look who it is, little Lee Jieun. You still lying about u being L.Joe oppa's cousin?" The Queenka Hyesung said, "And Sungjonggie's little sister? Just because you have the same last name doesn't mean you're his sister." *Just ignore them Jieun* "Well?" She asked. Everyone had their eyes on me. "I dont care, so stop bugging me." I snapped. "Yah, answer me!" She yelled. "I dont have to." I said calmly. "You said you could sing, so sing something." Someone said. "Jieun, you dont have to." Changjo said. "Jonghyun, (Changjo's real name) gwenchana. You want a song? Fine. Niel, hold my bag." I said. I got on a stool and took my guitar. "I'll sing 'Video Killed The Radio Star'."
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YyJGkjkZCVY
 
"Now, if u dont mind, i need to get to class." I said while getting my bag. "Yah! Yah! Lee Jieun!" Niel yelled.

 

 

 

A/N~ I know, still boring, i'll try my best for my next chappie, i'm just copying ideas frm my cousin's notebook.