Sneak Peek :-)

Why Choi Seung Hyun?

So I won't be able to post the whole chapter 4 so I thought before leaving I'm gonna give you a sneak peek :-)

Oh and before I forget I'll put a sneak peek on the oc version of this too. But a different sneak peek so you might want to read that too :D

 

I pull you away from the vicinity of the stage, there, where are barely people, where we have plenty of space. Then I let go of you and start to dance. So, as I always dance for me at home alone. I've never done this in the presence of someone. Not like this. Now it seems to me quite obvious that you watch me. I feel a certainty, I'm aware of myself in a way I've never experienced it. I enjoy it. Have an incredible body sensation, a wild joy in my movements. Your eyes cheer at me. Your closeness, the soft clapping of your hands inspires me. For a while you stay still, you look at me, directly in my eye. Then you move to the rhythm of music to me and we are only arms and legs, our hands meet and entwine for a few moments, our feet are barely touching the ground, our bodies are weightless.

We stopped only when the musicians packed up their instruments.
"Jiyong," Seunghyun said, "Is it not a miracle, this morning we were still so foreign to each other, and now ...

I kissed him quickly because I did not want him to talk about it. "It still lacks a program point, the moon over the meadows," he reminded me.
"I know. I have not forgotten it.