[Jongin] Crown Prince

Kiss Me First, Crown Prince!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongin…” The girl in front of him cried. He wanted to speak, but nothing came out from his mouth. He wanted to touch her, telling her to stop crying, but he can’t move his body. ‘Please stop crying’ he pleaded inside his mind, hoping the girl could hear his voice.

“Jongin…” the girl called his name again. He cursed at himself, he feels so useless.

A shadow behind the girl caught his eyes. There’s a man standing behind her and sadly he can’t see his face. His eyes widened when he saw what the man is holding in his right hand, a gun.

“Move!!!” Jongin tried to shout, but his voice did not come out. “Move!!!” he tried once again and failed. “MOVEEE!!!!” his voice finally came out. But it’s too late…

*Bang!*

 

“Jeonha?” Jongin opened his eyes slowly. Blurry, he can’t see the person calling him clearly.

 

“Jeonha1?” The person called him again. He blinked his eyes for a few times until he can see the person clearly. He snorted when he finally saw that person, “go away” he said shortly before he turned his body around, giving his back to that person.

 

The person shakes his body, “Jeonha, you must wake up now or you will be late for your first day of school. You still need to do greet the elders before you are leaving to school.”

 

Jongin sighed heavily, he sat up from his bed and looked at the person with a pissed face. “Park naegwan2, my school won’t start until 9am” Jongin paused to grabbed his phone, he let out another sigh when he saw the time showed there, “it’s still 6am Park Naegwan and I bet Halma-mama3 still inside her bathroom.”

 

“But you must be at school before 9, jeonha” Park naegwan reasoned. “Fine fine fine, you can leave now” Jongin gave up.

 

Park naegwan bowed to him and leave his room. When the door closed, Jongin lean his body on the bedpost. His mind wanders back to his unfinished dream because Park naegwan wake him up. He silently thanked him for waking him up before his dream becoming worst.

 

He slipped into his slipper and walked towards the bathroom to take a bath.

 

In less than 15 minutes, he came out with towel wrapped around his waist. He dried his hair with hair dryer and wear his new school uniform.

 

Few days ago, Jongin decided to transfer school from the Royal School to attend a normal school with the commoners. There is no special reason regarding his transfer. He wanted a totally new environment. Of course while commoner couldn’t easily transfer to another school, as the Crown Prince, he could transfer to another school is as easy as turning on his laptop.

 

Well, not really. Since the elders disagree with it and they wanted him to be safe and the safest school for him to attend is the Royal School. But he’s tired attending that school, for him people inside of that school are fake and they only have one intention, it’s to get close with the crown prince.

 

Jongin took a last glance of himself in the mirror, he fixed his tie. He then grabbed his bag, he was about to leave his room when his eyes landed on a picture at his desk. A picture of him and… Jongin’s hand reached the photo and slipped it into his bag.

 

Now, he feels better. Somehow the photo was able to give him some power to face his bull day. He slung his bag on his shoulder and leave his room.

 

Park naegwan stood outside his room. He bowed to Jongin and followed Jongin behind. “Jeonha, Daebi4 mama5 requested you to have a breakfast with her” Park naegwang said as they leave Jongin’s palace. The court maids bowed to Jongin when they passed in front of them.

 

“What about Uhma-mama6 and Ahba-mama7?” Jongin asked. “Jusang8 jeonha won’t be joining because he need to rush for a meeting with the Prime Minister. While Jungjeon9 mama probably will be joining the breakfast later” Park Naegwan answered.

 

Jongin didn’t show any reaction. He confused if he should let out another sigh or just do nothing.

 

When they arrived at the Queen Dowager’s quarter, the court maid announced his arrival before Jongin entered the room and Park naegwan stays outside.

 

“Oh, Seja!” his grandmother greet him. Jongin bowed to her before he sat on the seat beside hers. “Seja, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter