[Sena] The Maniac

Kiss Me First, Crown Prince!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The prince finally found his princess deep in the woods, sleeping peacefully inside a glass coffin. The rabbits, deer, and birds around the coffin hide behind the trees when the prince came. He opened the glass coffin to see his princess clearly. He could see a faint smile forming on her lips. The prince took a brave step and kissed the princess on her lips. The princess opened her eyes slowly to see the prince smiling happily. And, they live happily ever after~”

 

The woman in her late forties wearing an apron closed the book with a loud thud. She let out a sigh when she saw the girl in front of her still in her day dreaming even after she finished her story telling. Using the book in her hand, the woman hit the girl’s head.

 

“AWWWWW… EOMMA!!!” The girl yelled, both surprise and annoyed because her mother ruin her beautiful dream.

 

Her mother hit her daughter’s head again, “HOW DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR VOICE IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER???” The daughter blow her bangs in annoyance, she hoped off from the stool and grabbed her bag on top of the counter.  

 

“PARK SENA, I’M STILL TALKING TO YOU!!!” Her mother yelled again as her eyes followed her daughter walked away with her school bag. “I’m late for school, see you my beautiful story teller~” Park Sena waved her hand at her mother before leaving the house.

 

She still can hear her mother shouting inside the house. She decided to ignore it like what she always did. Why? Because probably, she’s shouting the same words everyday and if you told her to repeat everything her mother have said, she will perfectly repeat it without missing even a word!

 

“Yah, Park Sena!!!” A voice called her name. She turned her body around and found her best friend and also her neighbor, Han Jiyool, walking towards her with her bag slung on her left shoulder.

 

“Oi, Jiyool! Good Morning!” She greets her.

 

Jiyool stood beside her shook her head as she chuckled for a few times. “You know how long I wait for you today?” she asked. Sena shook her head without feeling any guilty, “no. The story took longer today because my mother refused to read the story for me.”

 

Jiyool sighed and walked passed her. Sena followed her and walked beside her. “I know how your mother feels to have a maniac daughter like you,” Jiyool spoke. “I’m not a maniac!” Sena said disapproving.

 

Her friend rolled her eyes, “yes, you are. How could a seventeen year old high school girl still whine like a baby so her mother could read her a bed time stories in early morning?”

 

Sena stopped her feet and start whining again, “aaahh, Jiyoollieeee~ but I love bed time stories!!! And I can’t read bed time story on my own because my mother isn’t at home when I went to bed! So I have no choice but to ask her to read my bed time story in early morning!”

 

Jiyool face palmed herself as she watch her best friend whining like a baby. Why her parents bought the house beside Sena’s house ten years ago? If she never moved, maybe she will never have this kind of friendship bond with this big baby who refused to grow up because she thinks it’s stupid to grow up. Because of this bond, she had no other choice but to take care of this big baby just like her own daughter.

 

Jiyool still watch her best friend whining on the street. A smile formed on her lips. Even though she sometimes found Sena’s big baby attitude is really annoying, she found it cute, funny and entertaining. Her attitude brightened up her dull day.

 

Jiyool chuckled, but she still can’t hide her laugh watching Sena whining. She grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the school which isn’t that really far from their house, “come on big baby, I heard your prince is transferring to our school with the other princes.”

 

Sena once again stopped her feet. Jiyool turned her head only to found Sena’s round eyes sparkling like a diamond. “My prince? My handsome prince? REALLLYYYYYYY???”

 

Jiyool nodded and pulled her wrist again, but she pulled her back. She turned her head around again. “Han Jiyool, are you swear in the name of all your B.A.P signed albums???” Sena couldn’t hide her smile as Jiyool nodded, “yeah! If I’m wrong, I will give all my B.A.P stuffs to you including the signed albums, posters, and everything!!!”

 

Sena jumped happily like a bunny and pulled Jiyool’s hand running towards the school, “I can’t wait to see my prince charming become REAL!!!!” she yelled happily, totally ignoring her surroundings.

 

Jiyool bowed in apologize to an old lady who looks like she almost got a heart attack when Sena yelled suddenly.

 

When they arrived at school, the school environment is really different. Usually the students walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter