Chapter 1

For You, With Love

Yunmi POV

(This ♪ indicates character singing)

♪Loving you~ is easy, cause you're beautiful~~. Making love with you~ is all I want to do~~...♪

I stared out at the trees while I continued to strum my guitar. Nemo, my cat, purred beside me.  Thirty more minutes and school will be starting. Wish I was still back in Austrailia... counting kangaroos..

"Han Yunmi!" 

I jumped up from my bed, startled. Auntie was standing by the doorway with her arms crossed. 

"Are you done letting your feelings out? It's time for you to get to school!!" 

"I know Auntie. I was just about to get ready." 

"Better make it quick, or you'll be late!" 

Auntie let out a huffy breath and slammed the door behind her. Auntie is always like that. Yelling at people to hurry up when there is no time. My mom was better. She'd let me skip school if I wasn't feeling alright. Auntie should've let me skip school today. She knows I lost both my parents.... Lets not talk about it anymore now.

Sighing, I got up from my bed and tucked my guitar back into its case. I slung the case over my shoulder along with my backpack. I grabbed my earphones and my iPhone as I was heading out the door. Twenty minutes left. Perfect.

"Yunmi-ah. Eat your breakfast before heading out!" Auntie scrambled to her feet as I headed toward the front door. 

"Not hungry." I opened the door and closed it quickly. 

"Aigoo. That girl." I heard Auntie sighing through the other side. Why would she care about an orphan like me?

Taking out my iPhone and earphones, I shuffled through the playlist looking for a song. IU Peach. Hmmmm... Touching the title, a clear soft melody hit my ears. Closing my eyes I continued walking to school, humming along with the melody.

Yoseob POV

"So you're the school's president this year huh?" My driver smiled through the mirror. 

I shrugged. "I never was interested in anything big, so it doesn't matter to me."

"Ahh.. I see. Those words always come out of wise leaders." My driver winked. 

Drivers these days. You never know what they are thinking. Shaking my head I leaned my head back against the seat, trying to catch up with sleep. Staying up all night isn't very easy, especially for a busy guy like me. We need like 24 hrs. worth of sleep in order for our brains to function properly. 

"Hey Yoseob. Do you know that girl? She looks about your age. Oh my... She's about to run into that poll!" 

My eyes fluttered open. "What?" 

"That girl." The driver pointed to a pretty girl with long black hair and bangs. She had her eyes closed. "That girl is about to run into that poll!" 

I glanced out the window. My driver is right. She is about to run into that poll. 

"God damnit!" I cursed under my breath as I ran out the car, in attempt to save her head. 

"Yah! You're about to run into that poll!" 

The girl stopped abruptly and opened her eyes, cocking her head at me. "What do you want?" 

"I don't want anything from you, I was trying to get you from running into that poll." I pointed to the poll that was few inches from her face.

The girl blinked her eyes. "Who said I was going to run into that poll?" 

I flushed trying to find the right words. "The driver said you were going to run into that poll..." I pointed to my driver, who was waving like a child at her. Aish, this driver.

"Well, you can tell your driver I don't do such stupid things like that. Thank you." The girl turned around and started walking again, with me staring absently at her. Really this girl makes me confused...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ta-da~~ finished with my first chapter!! *Throws confetti* Sorry if my chapter was too short. I promise the other chapters will be much longer... Hopefully. T.T Oh and for those of you who want Xiumin.. He's gonna come out in the next chapter, or the chapter after that... Dunno. Anyways stay tuned! Love ya guys just as chansung loves his bananas! <3

[Subscribe, comment and upvote! Please?? *does horrible aeygo pouting*]