Welcome to ZE:A

Is it just a friendship?

"Welcome to ZE:A!!~" Leader Junyoung shouted as he and the 7 other members welcomed the two of them. Siwan and Kwanghee finally had their dream come true. To finally become an idol. They walked in holding hands as they greeted the others. "HELLO~ MY NAME IS KWANGHEE!!" Kwanghee shouted and waved frantically. Siwan felt embarassed to how his friend was acting and looked down. "My names Siwan. Nice to meet you." Siwan said quietly. The members rushed to them and all said they're names. 

Soon they were all together and felt like one big family. Siwan was sitting alone on the floor watching his best friend play with the others. "Ohmygawd let's take selca!!!" Kwanghee shouted and took pictures with Dongjun. Then he was next to Junyoung playing some game. Siwan sighed and wanted to join but it didn't feel right. Didn't want to share his Kwanghee with the rest of the members. He wanted Kwanghee all to himself. Was that too much to ask for? He couldn't stand to watch as his beloved friend continued taking pictures with the others like they've been friends their entire life. But it was Siwan who's known him his entire life. "YAH! Don't touch my face like that! It'll break! My nose isn't real y'know, it's real fragile!" Kwanghee shouted when Junyoung accidentally hit Kwanghee's nose while playing. They all stopped, staring at Kwanghee, did he just admit he had plastic surgery? "YEP!! If you're wondering if I'm plastic...the answer is yes!" Kwanghee happily announced. They were all shocked at first but soon they were fascinated and touching Kwanghee all over. Siwan was fuming, it's only been a few hours and Kwanghee already announced his secret? Who else is he going to tell? The entire world? And what's with everyone touching Kwanghee...he's mine!! Hyungshik, Minwoo, Taehun, Kevin, Heechul, Junyoung, and Dongjun had their hands all over Kwanghee, wondering what else was fake. Hyungshik lifted Kwanghee's shirt and laughed at his flabby stomach. "YAH! What are you laughing at? At least I don't eat 2 big macs for breakfast!!" Kwanghee shouted while lifting Hyungshik's shirt as well. "Hey! How do you know that?" Hyungshik shouted back. They were all looking at eachother's bellies and laughing. 

Siwan's anger rose higher and higher. He didn't care that he was alone and bored as heck but no ing way are they touching his Kwanghee. He layed down on the floor as tears streamed down his face, unnoticed. Kwanghee...are you seriously going to leave me? I thought we would be together forever...yet already...you're so drawn to the other members. Am I not important to you? Siwan snapped out of his thoughts only to think again. He mantally slapped himsef, What the heck is wrong with me? I'm going crazy. He's just my friend, nothing more. Why am I acting so weird...of course he's going to be popular with the other guys. I should've expected this to happen, since Kwanghee always made friends easily. Yet I never acted so jealous until now...I didn't mind when he used to play with the neighbors but now...it just feels wrong to have Kwanghee not by my side. Siwan sighed and told himself get his act together. Nothing has changed. Of course we're still best friends. And best friends do not get jealous just because he's hanging out with others. I need to act normal. Why am I acting like such a girl?

Suddenly a manager came in, "All right everyone! Time to stop playing around! We got work to do!" and ordered them to all to go to another room. The manager gave them tips to improve their singing and then told everyone to each come up and sing alone. Siwan tried to keep his cool and not to explode in tears everytime Kwanghee joked around and played with the others. He was sitting beside him and was fuming everytime Kwanghee laughed his adorable laugh and played with Kevin's long hair. Then it was Hyungshik's turn and dammnnnn his voice was wonderful. Kwanghee was jealous and wished he had such a beatiful voice like his. It was such a beautiful song. He was taken away by his voice and got carried away, making hand gestures. Kwanghee tapped Siwan's shoulder and when he turned around he touched his chin in a romantic way. YAH! What is with this guy? "What are you doing? It's not funny" Siwan glared at him. He knew Kwanghee didn't mean anything when he touched Siwan like that, and it hurt him knowing that he'll never be someone special to him. He glared at him, yet Kwanghee just laughed. Siwan turned around and ignored him. "What's wrong?" Kwanghee pouted and pinched Siwan's cheek on instinct. I've had enough of this. I'm nothing to him anyway, why does he keep making me feel this way? I know it's just a joke to him. Siwan couldn't handle his anger any more and turned around and slapped Kwanghee's head. Then he ran out of the practice room, not caring about the trouble he would be in. The manager shouted and told him to come back. Siwan ignored him and quickly walked to his room and slammed the door. 

I feel like everything has changed since becoming part of ZE:A. I feel...like I want to be more than friends to Kwanghee. I want him to notice me more than them. I just want to feel his arms only around me. I want to be the only person in his life to make him smile.