The beginning

Is it just a friendship?

Kwanghee laughed his high pitched Hyena laugh as he clinged onto Siwan's waist. Siwan was laughing as well, both them happy as can be, their smiles wide and it seemed like they're face would split from laughing. They were on the couch watching a variety show and the couple were about the die from laughter. Kwanghee was pulling his friend's arm and smacking it as he jumped up and down pointing at the T.V. screen. Siwan's face crinkled up and his eyes dissapeared from laughter. I don't know what they're watching but it must have been hilarious. 

The show finally ended a few minutes later and their laughter died down. Kwanghee panted and finally caught his breath from all that laughter and he leaned on Siwan's shoulder. They stayed in comfortable silence until Kwanghee was whining,"It is so hot in here!" and he fanned himself with his hand dramatically. Siwan nodded in agreement and also fanned himself like the diva he is. 

"What should we do to cool ourselves? We're out of ice cream..." Siwan pouted. Kwanghee looked around the room looking for something to do, there were a ton of games on the floor, puzzles, the pirate game, but none of them would bring the satisfaction of coolness. Then his eyes landed on the pile of water guns they had. "Water guns!!!" Kwanghee shouted frantically. He ran and picked two up, tossing Siwan the other. They both grinned and quickly fueled the gun with water and ran outside. 

They laughed hysterically as they chased each other down the street. It was empty, probably because no one else dared go out in the heat and rather stay in their air conditioned house, but unfortunately Kwanghee's house had no A.C. Siwan finally caught up to Kwanghee and shot him in the back, and when Kwanghee turned around Siwan shot him again in the face. Kwanghee grew furious wiping his face, "YAA!!! I'm so going to kill you! How dare you wet my beautiful face!" He screamed and chased after Siwan. He ran as fast as he could, both of them laughing loudly, fortunate that no one else could see or hear them. Siwan turned around for a milisecond sticking out his toungue, "You'll never catch meee~" then went running.

Kwanghee smirked and fell pretending to be in pain. "OWWW! My feet...I think I twisted my ankleee! Siwannn help me!" He screamed, hoping Siwan would fall for the trick and he actually did. Siwan ran back towards him, full of worry, and just as Siwan bent down to help him up Kwanghee shot him in the chest, ruining his favorite shirt. "YAA!!! How dare you! My favorite pink shirt!" He screamed, while squeezing his shirt to get rid of the water. Kwanghee laughed and ran the opposite direction. 

Hours passed by and they finally stopped and collasped onto the floor, exhausted. They both panted and looked at eachother smiling. Siwan sprayed himself with some water, "Ahh~ So coldd~" He sighed in satisfaction and layed down on the cement. Kwanghee also layed down and they stared at the clouds for a while. 

Nothing can get in our way. We'll be best friends until the end. I'll never let go of him!~ They both thought while holding eachothers hands.