♡Uno.

From Afar.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Is been years since we met and years since I fell in love with her. But all I get from her is cold shoulders.

 

As I walk into the room my eyes go directly towards her direction, and there she is in her flawless form just lying in the floor with her head resting on Dara unnie's shoulder.  I hate it. I hate how close they are to each other, I hate the fact that Dara unnie gets her all to herself, I hate how they share everything. Ugh what am I thinking?  Is not like I hate unnie I actually love her like a big sister she has become for the past years.  But I can't help to be jealous of her.  

 

"Oh Minji-ah where have you been? We have been waiting for you!"

"Sorry Bommie unnie I was in the studio with Teddy oppa"

"Are you okay Minkki-ah you look kinda down?" Said Dara unnie as she approached us.

"Yeah I'm good." I said forcing a smile but it didn't quite convince anyone. 

"Yeah I'm just a little tired don't worry" I tried to reassure everyone but like always it didn't work. Is like they can see right through me.

"Minji-ah are you lying to us?"

"Of course not Bommie unnie"

" If you are sick I can always stay and take care of you"

"YAH unnie we can't stay we already made a promise to record the ‘Double Park’  intro"

"You're right Ssantoki... uhmm ottoke my baby Minji-ah will be all alone"

"Well she doesn't have to be. Yah Cl-roo don't just sit there take Minkki-ah and take care of her"

"What me?"

"Yes you...you pabo"

"Great idea Dara-ah and right in time is already 5 o'clock"

"OMO unnie we are going to late, we should go already"

"Ok Cl-roo you are in charge of Minji-ah while we are gone ok?"

"And don't you dare leaving her alone"

"Ok byes girls we'll see you when we get back"

 

 And just like that I was left with her alone. After a long awkward silence. 

"Uhmm we should be heading home don't you think?" she said with her hand rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Yeah sure... I’ll just go get my stuff from oppa’s stubio. How about if I just meet you at the van?"

"Uhmmm yeah sure" As I head over the door to leave.

"Uhmm Minkki-ah" Just the sound of her voice makes my knees feel weak. But taking a big breath and what little I had of self control I turn around towards her.

"Yes unnie?"

"Ugh never mind I'll just go to the van" She said leaving in a hurry.

"Ok"

 

*at the dorm*

 

 

As we made our way inside I see her stop and turn towards me.

"Minji-ah how about if I make you some soup? Would you like that? Something to eat atleast! I coul-"

I'm feel like crying, after all this time of her practically ignoring m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter