The second letter

We meet again...
He received the letter with the jasmine a raining November morning, he remembered you just then, but was the sender really you? , he wondered, is it really possible? He was determined to find out and so he immediately left the apartment and directed towards his car. He was going to drive to the address which was written to these 2 letters. He was excited, nervous and terrified, but most of all nostalgic of that summer, those two weeks seemed to be the best of his life. He had missed you …
 
While Jaejoong was driving towards you, old memories came to his mind. He remembered you wearing a summer dress, sitting at the beach and sketching.  You were so focused, he thought and smiled, he didn’t know you back then but his gaze often reached you, the island luckily was small and you frequently bumped to each other. It happened during his first overseas trip, Jaejoong visited Greece in order to visit its many islands but because of you, stucked to just one, Skiathos. First time you talked, was when you asked him to draw him, flattering his face bone structure “It won’t take long” you promised, but Jaejoong hoped it would. He hoped that while you were sketching him you could talk, but he didn’t have the courage and you were simply too focused not to make him wait long. So after you finished you simply thanked him and your ways separated. But not for long, later that day, you happened to go to the same bar. You greeted him happily, with a warm smile while looking straight to his eyes. Jaejoong absolutely loved those gentle green eyes of yours and smiled back to you. You started talking and you kept talking for hours. You left the club and went to the beach, where you could talk more easily.“You know” you had said back then “you truly sound like some people while traveling, the ones that know that they will never going to meet again, and that makes me quite sad  ” Jaejoong looked at you, he wondered, if his honesty was truly based on that, he then nodded and said “It is because you are a good listener” and underneath the night sky  and near the sea, he kissed you lightly and gently, “and we will meet again silly”, he added and kissed you again.