The first letter

We meet again...
As soon as he opens it a perfume as an old, fading memory reaches him. He knows that smell, but his mind can’t seem to indentify who it belonged to. He starts reading the letter, thinking that maybe it will help him remember if indeed it belongs to that person from the past. But what are the chances for that right?  It is a very sweet message; the writer encourages him to keep up with the good work, praises him and whishes him good luck, fortune and health. Jaejoong is confused, the message is too general and it doesn’t seem like the person who wrote it knows him personally, but the smell, who does it remind him of? 
One week later and due to his busy schedule Jaejoong didn’t really had time to think about the perfume, but once again it is time for his fan-mail. He hopes that a new message from the same sender will appear and he jumps into the letters once his manager appears with them.  He sits comfortably at his couch while listening to the raindrops as they drop to the window besides him, he then starts reading the envelopes, searching to find the same address as the one from the previous week. And there it is! The same red folder, from the same sender, only this time it doesn’t have a smell of a perfume. He excitingly jumps and awakes his cat that slept beside him; there is a flower inside, jasmine. He gets it now and he clearly remembers, jasmine is your favorite flower. 
“How could I forget her?” asks himself while petting his cat, “How could I?”