The Third Labour Part 1

The 7 Labours of Chanyeol

 “Okay, okay…You did second mission too but don’t be happy that fast.” The king murmured grumpily.

 

Chanyeol was looking at Jiyeon. He couldn’t care less the king’s speech. But then he caught the words. “Your third labour is…”

 

Dum drrururum druruuuuuummmmm

 

“…bringing me a feather from the phoenix.”

 

Jiyeon gasped. “Omo! Father, that’s…”

 

“Impossible?” The king smirked. “Of course not. I just want to see his determination.”

 

Chanyeol bowed politely. “Don’t worry sir. I’ll do it. I’ll do everything for your daughter.”

 

Jiyeon blushed and looked away.

 

The king didn’t even notice princess. He just got angry. So you think you’re worthy enough peasant…

 

“You have 3 days and…” He checked the huge clock in the room. “It started now.”

 

Chanyeol bowed again, he looked at Jiyeon, winked at her and left the palace.

 

Jiyeon bit her lip and prayed a little bit.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

King was murmuring something angrily. “What is it dad?” Jiyeon asked with curiosity. “Can you believe it? He thinks he can do it…” He was annoyed.

 

Jiyeon smiled dreamily. “Of course I believe it. He said he’ll do it so…He will do it.”

 

King raised an eyebrow but kept his silence.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyeon was looking for Baekhyun right now. “Baek! Where are you? I need you!”

 

Baekhyun came out of his room while stretching. He rubbed his eyes cutely. “What is it Jiyeon-ah?”

 

“Chanyeol! Labour 3! Help!” Jiyeon talked nervously. Baekhyun chuckled. “Omo! My princess is madly in love, how cuteee~~~~”

 

“Yah Baekhyun!” Jiyeon shushed him. “Just help Yeollie!”

 

Baekhyun nodded. “Hay hay! Just relax, what’s the 3rd mission?”

 

Jiyeon took a deep breath and explained it. Baekhyun wasn’t smiling anymore.

 

“What is it Hyunnie? What’s wrong?” Jiyeon asked with horror.

 

“That’s…you know it’s a magical creature so…my magic wouldn’t work on it…”

 

Jiyeon gulped. “B.but…What will happen then?”

 

Her eyes got teary. Baekhyun bit his lip. “Fine, fine…I’ll go with him and do my best.”

 

Jiyeon hugged him tightly. “I love you! You’re amazing, fantastic, elastic…(sorry my shawol showed)…”

 

“Okay okay I’m going…” Baekhyun rolled his eyes but he had blushed already.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol was walking fast. In their village everyone said the phoenix lived the top of the Loof Mountain. According to that information Chanyeol was going there.

 

He had no idea, no back up plan or anything in his head. I’m just an idiot… 

 

He smiled when he thought about Jiyeon. I’ll not fail…

 

“Yeah because I’ll help you.” Someone talked with a duhh voice.

 

Chanyeol looked at everywhere to see the voice’s owner. Well almost everywhere. Then he raised his head and saw a flying Baekhyun. “Oooh, nice to see you Baekhyun-sshi!”

 

Baekhyun landed and smiled. “Yes I know, I’ll help you peasant.”

 

Chanyeol was a little bit offended now but… He is right, I’m a peasant…

 

Baekhyun realized what he said. “Oh, I…didn’t mean…I mean that’s not a bad thing, it doesn’t matter anyway…”

 

He was sweating coldly. Chanyeol chuckled. “That’s not important. The important thing is you’re here so Jiyeon-ah sent you soooooo she loves me!” He sang happily. Baekhyun laughed at the taller one.

 

“Okay now close your eyes we will go to the mountain.”

 

Chanyeol nodded and shut his eyes.

 

“Done! Open them!” Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw a village. Baekhyun sighed. “Chanyeol I’ll come with you till the gate. After that you’re on your own because there’s magic and me and wizards like me can’t go there, is it clear?”

 

Chanyeol nodded but he was disappointed. “Where is the gate?” He asked.

 

“5-6 hours on foot” Baekhyun explained. “We have to walk there because in mountain I can’t use any magic.”

 

Chanyeol nodded again. Oh man this …

 

“So we should buy some food and water” Baekhyun pointed at the village and they started to walk towards there.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“It’s heavy!” Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun was just walking and his hands were free. He wasn’t helping at all.

 

“Sorry but I’m not a big boy, I’m short and naïve that’s why I need magic. Without it…” Baekhyun shook his head and kept walking.

 

Chanyeol sighed and followed him.

 

“Now listen to me…When you pass the gate you feel like you are in a different country. Don’t forget, it’s magic.”

 

Chanyeol nodded but Baekhyun wasn’t looking at him so he didn’t see.

 

“I have some friends there, if you can find them, maybe, I mean there is a little possibility that they can help you but they don’t do it gratuitous.”

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath. He was tired as hell. “So that’s the reason I bought glasses, just one shoe and…this thing.” He showed a bag.

 

Baekhyun nodded without looking at him. “Well, what can I say, they’re weird.”

 

“Like you.” Chanyeol blurted out. Baekhyun stopped and glared at Chanyeol this time.

 

“For Jiyeon…” Both of them mumbled at the same time.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Oh, this is the gate!” Baekhyun happily cheered. Chanyeol collapsed. “Finally.”

 

Baekhyun smiled and patted Chanyeol’s head. “You can do it Yeollie, Jiyeon believes you so do I. Everything will be okay.”

 

Chanyeol looked at the wizard with wide open eyes. He can be gentle too…

 

“Thanks Baekhyun-sshi…”

 

“I’ll wait here because…because of reasons…” Baekhyun mumbled. Few minutes later Chanyeol was walking in.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Chanyeol looked at the place in awe. Suddenly he was like in heaven. Trees, grasses, clouds, rivers…Chanyeol shook his head. Magic man, it’s crazy…

 

He was walking while mumbling. “Jiyeon…I’ll do it…”

 

Then he saw a shed. It was old but Chanyeol knew what he was looking for. “Sir? Jongdae-sshi?”

 

The door of shed was opened. A boy came out. He squinted but he failed at seeing Chanyeol.

 

“I’m here sir, and I have something for you if you help me.”

 

Jongdae walked towards Chanyeol. “Who are you giant?”

 

Chanyeol bowed respectfully. “I’m a friend of Baekhyun. I need a feather of phoenix and for that…”

 

“Hmmm you want my help.” Jongdae smirked. Chanyeol nodded.   “And you offer?”

 

Chanyeol gave him a pair of glasses. Jongdae raised an eyebrow. “What?”

 

Chanyeol sighed and put them on. Jongdae screamed a little bit. “What did you do to me? Magic isn’t work here!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Sir, it is not magic. Your eyes can’t see properly so…”

 

Jongdae was looking in awe. “So…is it the real world? Should I see the world like this?”

 

Chanyeol nodded proudly. Jongdae laughed. “I loved it! Now, what do you want from me?”

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath. “Baekhyun-sshi told me that I have to go…”

 

Chanyeol was explaining Baekhyun’s plan. He should use which path and which people’s help.

 

Jongdae raised an eyebrow. “Wow…Baekhyun’s never seen this place before but he knows here very well, that crazy wizard.” He chuckled. “So I should take you to Minseok?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. He didn’t want to get lost anyway. “Follow me!” Jongdae happily cheered and they started to walk.

 

 

 

 

A.N// OMG!! Don’t hate me, I had my national exam and I tried to choose a university to go so I was little busy.

 

But I felt guilty and this is the longest chap I have ever written and it’s not done. WTF? Seriously….

 

Thanks to

QueenMoomerz_159

Retsel_

for upvoting I love you a lot

I hope you like it! Don’t forget to comment subscribe upvote etc, I’m back pals and I hope you like it ^^

HAVE A NICE LIFEEEE~~~~