Third Wheel at the Fair

She's My Dream Girl [Hiatus]

*onew pov*

It was Saturday and I was waiting for Jonghyun and Jessica at the entrance at the fair.

I agreed earlier this week to go to the fair with them and now here I was still waiting after being here for an hour. They were late, they said to meet here at 11 and it's already 12!! I'm beginning to regret coming. I thought maybe we could have fun hangin out together like old times but I have a feeling I wouldn't be having much fun.

As I was thinking to myself Jessica and Jonghyun finally arrived.

"Hi Oppa! Sorry we are late!" She said. 

"Yeah, sorry Onew. You know girls. She took forever to get ready.." Jonghyun said. 

"Ha. I see. It's okay. I didn't wait too long" I lied. "Let's just go in, yeah?"

we entered the fair and decided to get food first. We sat down at a table and ate our food with small conversations taking place here and there. After we finished, Jessica said she wanted a funnel cake so Jonghyun bought one. I really want to tell them that I'll be back, that I need to go to the restroom or something, but for some reason I can't bring myself to talk. So here I am sitting across from two lovebirds feeding eat other. I watched as Jessica feed a piece of funnel cake to Jonghyun and then giggle. It was a back and forth process of feeding and giggling. 

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself to the restroom. 

Watching them made my heart hurt. It took my already broken heart and shattered it even more. I knew I wouldn't be having fun. I want to go home already but I couldn't come up with a good excuse to use. After failing to come up with anything I decided to head back and face the tourture. 

As I was walking back, I saw them still sitting at the table just talking. They had finished their funnel cake, which I was grateful for. 

"There you are Oppa! Come on let's go play some games!!" Jessica shouted. I smiled at her and said "okay".

we played almost every game the fair had to offer. Well they did, or more like Jonghyun did. Every game consisted of Jessica saying 'oh I want that Oppa!' Or 'win the teddy bear for me Oppa!' And Jonghyun trying to win the prize while I stood in the background watching. 

I hated it....

after all of that Jessica wanted to go on the Ferris wheel.

we waited about five minutes in line and then we got in and the wheel kept going higher and higher.

"whoa look at the view!!" Jessica said as we reached the top. 

It definetly was a beautiful view. How I wished It could be just me and Jessica here. My thoughts were soon shattered as I turned back to look at her. 

She and Jonghyun were kissing! KISSING!! 

I felt like I was gonna throw up. I then turned back to look out the window to hide my tears.

For the rest of the ride I stayed quiet and just looked out the window. Not listening to any of the conversations going on. I didn't feel like talking, I just wanted to go home. 

Soon the ride was over and we were just walking around. Everything was a blur to me. Soon I heard Jessica say "ooh come on! Let's go on that ride!!!"

To which I finally found the courage to speak, I have had enough "sorry guys, I have to leave. I just remembered I promised to go to Taemins dance show today..." I lied as I finally thought of an excuse to leave.

"oh, he has one today? Oh, okay then. See you later!" Jessica replied.

"yes bye!" I said as I walked away as fast as I could without looking suspicious. 

When I made it home I raced upstairs to my room. 

"Hi onew..... What wrong??" My mother said as she walked out of the kitchen to the living room.

"nothing mom. Just tired" I replied as I kept walking past her.

"aren't you gonna eat?? I made your favorite for dinner" She asked me as she stood in the living room.

"I'm not really hungry. I ate a lot at the fair!" I yelled down as I was making my way upstairs.

As I walked down the hallway, I past my brothers room where I saw him practicing his dancing. I soon stopped, walked backwards to his doorway and said "if anybody asks, you had a dance show today and I went to go see you..." Then, before he could reply or even process what I said, I left and continued walking towards my room. When I got to my room I walked in and shut the door.

Tonight... I just want to be left alone.....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the wait!! So many things going on at school :/ but I hope you enjoy!!! Please comment below!! I love hearing your thoughts!! I will try to start updating regularly. Anyways hope U guys have a great day! Bye!!!!