I'll Be Okay

She's My Dream Girl [Hiatus]

*Onew pov.*

I was lost in the memories of that dreadful day until my mom called from down stairs. 

"Onew you're gonna be late for school! It's your first day back! Don't wanna be late! Your brother already left!" 

I walked down stairs and shouted "okay mom I'm leaving!" As I made my way to the door and walked out.

Today is the first day of senior year. Even though I'm still sad over the whole JongSica thing, I was kinda looking forward to today. I also really wanted to see Jessica since I hardly saw her over the summer because she was too busy... with Jonghyun I bet. I know I can't have her but I can still admire her, plus she is my friend as well. 

As I was getting closer to school, I heard Jessica call "Oppa! Wait for me!" I stopped and waited. So at least my routine of seeing her every morning on the way to school hasn't changed. 

"Hi Jessica!" I said as she caught up.

"Whoo! Oppa! It's the first day of senior year and you believe it? We are almost done with highschool!" 

"I know!" I said as we started walking together.

"sorry Oppa for not hanging out with you as much this summer! I was so busy. But I was thinking we should go to the fair this weekend! You, me, and Jonghyun!" She said as we walked unto the schools campus. 

"Sure, that sounds cool." I replied.

"Speaking of Jonghyun, where is he? He said he was gonna be here early today" she said.

"Hmm I'm not sure" I said 

*ding ding* the bell rang and we walked together to our shared 1st period.

We walked into class and found some seats to sit in.

"I hope he gets here soon. He shouldn't be late on the first day of school.... He shouldn't be late at all with his record! Plus he's already had this teacher before. Mrs. Choi won't put up with any of it!" Jessica said as she sat down.

"Yeah I hope he gets here....." I lied. I didn't want him to come to be honest. I mean he did steal my dream girl after all. Plus I liked it when it was just me and Jessica.

Then all of a sudden....

*BAM!!* "AM I LATE?!!??" Jonghyun shouted. 

"No" Mrs. Choi said as the class was giggling. " but please go an take a seat." 

The bell then rang as Jonghyun sat down next to Jessica.

class went on and soon it was over.

"Five more class to go!" Jessica said as we were all walking down the hallways.

"I know" I replied.

"Alrighty guys. I hate to leave ya but I have to go to my class. I don't wanna be late, like I always was last year. See you guys later!" He said as he gave Jessica a hug and waved bye, then walked the opposite way down the hall. 

"Later" we both said. 

I was quite happy and sad. Me and Jessica had the next two classes together which made me happy but she had a boyfriend so there was no point. But it was nice to be around her. We had 4 classes together. The first three and the last one. Jonghyun only had 2 with her, the first and last. It made me feel special knowing that I'll see her more often. 

Soon it was lunch time and we walked down to the spot we agreed to meet Jonghyun at.

"Can we eat with freshie today? I haven't seen him in forever!!" She said.

"sure but can u not call him that? You know he only goes by Taemin." I replied.

"Haha okay" she said as we found Jonghyun and headed towards the cafeteria and soon found where my brother was sitting.

"Hi Freshie!!!!!!" Jessica shouted as we reached the table.

"Don't call me freshie!! I dont like that nickname! Plus im a sophomore now, so it doesn't make sense!"

 "Okay okay Taeminnie!!" Jessica replied. And taemin then pouted at her

"you know I hate that nickname too.... It make me sound like a baby!!.." He mumbled back to her, giving up on arguing, knowing she'll just make up more nicknames...

we all talked and laughed together while eating lunch. It was really fun. Next thing you know it was the end of the day and we were all walking home.

"Bye bye!!" Jessica shouted as she and Jonghyun to the street Jessica lives on. Jonghyun just going along to walk her home. 

"Bye!" Me and taemin shouted as we continued walking towards our home. 

I know I may not have Jessica as mine but I'll think I'll be okay..... As long as everyday is like today....