Girl you is scandelus

FLaVa

"Ok we have a little time so here's the plan for today

1.hair

2.wordrobe

3.strong heart

4.inkigayo

5.interview

Ok?"

"NE!"

"By the way how did you girls feel about your debut!?"

"I was happy we didnt get booed off the stage cause the fans were going to hate us but the dont!"

"I cried."

"Of course you would cry Eunmi."

"I was happy and dont mess with me today cause I feel like one of us is going to get a scandel."

"Ok we have to go now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------HAIRSHOP-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Eunmi."

"Ne Miyoung unnie?"

"Can you tell me WHO is going to get the scandel?"

"Its either me or you."

"Is it a bad one?"

"Yep.Oh look unnie were first up come on!"

"O-Ok."

Eunmi=

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ajxuue.jpg[/IMG]

Miyoung=

http://i53.tinypic.com/6qbbys.jpg[/IMG]

"Hey I like your hair Eunmi! Yah! Hair shop lady unnie thing can I have short hair next time?! Can I women?!"

"Yes yes now calm down. Next!"
"You scared her unnie."

"But it worked right?"

"True."

Yunhee=http://i56.tinypic.com/2gwz2w3.jpg[/IMG]

http://i56.tinypic.com/2nvbhau.jpg[/IMG] =Kyungmi

"YAH! WHO SAID PUT EXTINSIONS IN MY HAIR?! FIRST YOU CUT IT AS LONG AS MY PINKY THEN YOU EXTENSION IT! Ill KILL YOU!"

"Yah unnie it ok. Miyoung unnie also has extensions!"

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT KYUNGMI! IM NOT MIYOUNG!"

''YAH. Little girl move so Jaeyun and get her hair done!"

"You lucky he's my manager cause if it I woulda molly woped you ok?"

"Move girl."

Jaeyun=

http://i56.tinypic.com/2qaiaew.jpg[/IMG]

"Thank you stylist unnie!"

"Your welcome!"

*Everyone walks out but Yunhee continues to glare*

"You lucky."
"YAH KIM YUNHEE GET OUT HERE!"

"COMING!"

----------------------------------------------Wordrobe--------------------------------------Wordrobe---------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Eunmi, Jaeyun Kyungmi you go with your stylist unnie and Miyoung, Yunhee go with your stylist oppa ok?"

"NE!"

Jaeyun=

http://i51.tinypic.com/9ve5v4.jpg[/IMG]

Yunhee=

http://i53.tinypic.com/23jr6o7.jpg[/IMG]

Kyungmi=

http://i52.tinypic.com/15fji80.jpg[/IMG]

Miyoung=

http://i54.tinypic.com/2mxnct4.jpg[/IMG] (The second one)

Eunmi=

http://i55.tinypic.com/9iac7m.jpg[/IMG]

"Ok do you -"

"Ok why am I dressed like a boy no better yet like Changmin?"

*Everyone looks at Yunhee*

"Oppa."

*Everyone looks at the stylist*

"Ok Yunhee sweetie I was about to answer taht exact question ok."

"Well escuse me."

"You are dressed like that because DBSK are dressed like that for Strong heart and you will be dressed like them."

"YAY SO NOW EVERY ONE WILL THINK WE LOOK Y!"

"Yeah *wierd look*"

"Ok lets go say bye to the stylist."

"Bye stylist!"

"Bye girls."

--------------------------------------------------Strong Heart-------------------------------------------------------------------Oh Boy----------------------------------

Kang Hodong: Hello and this is

Everyone as camera shows all guest on the show:"STRONG HEART!"

Lee Junki: Ne and today we have rookie group FLaVa! Introduce your self girls."

Miyoung: Hello I am the Leader Main vocal and Centre face Park Miyoung!"

Eunmi:Hi im the Lead singer and and Dancer Hwang Eunmi!"

Jaeyun:HI! Im the Lead lead dancer and rapper Alex!"

Yunhee:Hello im the lead lead rapper that means I rap most parts Kim Yunhee!"

Kyungmi:HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO KOREA! Im the cutest Maknae Lee Kyungmi!"

Hodong:OK you girls are cute and thank you Yunhee-shi for clarifing that!"

Yunhee:You are so very welcome!"

Junki:HAHAH ok so tell us about your group."

Miyoung:Well we were put together only knowing that we were going to be in a group but one day Lee sooman oppa called us to his office and told us that we are going to form the girl version of DBSK. I was kinda freaking out and im sure the girls were to but I had a litte hope because i saw how well the fans reacted to SHINee oppa's girl version and im very greatful that their girl version made a way for us to be accepted so GEwl Sunbae-nims thank you!"

GEwl:Your welcome!"

Hodong:So are you guys a special member like do you sing and take on that DBSK members job?"

Miyoung:Well sorta Well Im Jaejoong oppa, Kyungmi is Yoochun oppa, Eunmi is Yunho oppa Jaeyun is Junsu oppa and Yunhee is Changmin oppa and only for our first two singels will we be singing the member that we are parts."

Kyungmi:Yeah and We were asingined to the person we are by personal pick."

Junki:So you picked who you wanked to be?

FLaVa:NE!

Hodong:Oh well that's cool. So,tell me a little about your traniee days.

Yunhee:Well from what we were told we had the exact same trainer and training rutines as DBSK oppa. I remember one day we had to strech before we did our dance ritine and the streches were splits-"

FLaVa:Oh yeah this is bad!

Yunhee:I was talking but ok so as I was saying we had to do splits and I had personaly never had done the splits so when we did it I heard some bones cracking then I cried I like sobbed so loud and hard I got the hicup's after!"

HoDong:HAHAHAH didn't Micky Yoochun have an experience like that?"

Yoochun:NE~! But the trainer kept pushing my down more so I was I was crying and I thought I was going to faint so yeah."

Yunhee:I DID faint!

Junki:You girls are funny.

HoDong:Yeah that true but tell us more or should we have your GEwl sunbae-nims talk about you guys.

GEwl's Daniel:Well I personally really like them. They are the funnest girl's I ever met and they fight like crazy I mean how can a bunch of girls be so funny and love each other but then again chase eachother around talking about ILL KILL YOU Yunhee-shi."

Yunhee:Well they made me mad!

Junki:Tell us about your fightsd and are they real fights or play?

Jaeyun:Well when we fight it's because we pester each other. The day of our debut Miyoung-unnie sent Kyungmi-ah to wake the rest of us up so when she got to Yunhee's room she poured watwe and whip cream on her and Yunhee's almost got her but we called her umma and she got her to calm down.

Yunhee:Yeah you shoulda just let me hit her and it was not funny when i cried and said I hate whiped cream ok!"

Miyoung:HAHAHHA WHEN SHE WAS ON THE PHONE SHE SAID "STUPID KYUNG ME POURED WATER AND WHIPED CREAM ON ME *SOB* I HATE WHIPED CREAM HAHAHHA! And I laughed so hard!"

Yunhee:Dont laugh *Pout*

HoDong:HAHA Its ok Yunhee and you are good at acting cute!

Yunhee:Im not acting cute I just naturally look like that when I pout

Junki:OH but I see here that one member said she has better aegyo then Snsd's sunny who is it?

Jaeyun:Its me*shy shy*

Hodong:Oh its Alex shi so show us

Jaeyun:*Baby voice* Oppa will you by me cotten candy and take me to the big circle at the fair? If you do Ill love you forever and ever! *cheeky smile*

Every guy in Strong Heart stuido:YES!

Yunhee to crowd:YAH some of you guys arent even older than her!

Hodong:HAHA how cute but I wanna here from another GEwl member how they view you girls how about Jaechun?

Jaechun:I dont like them

Junki while the crowd is silent:Huh?

Kyungmi:Why dont you like us?

Jaechun:I just dont.

Eunmi:Ok but that makes no sense you cant just like us for no reason what did we do to you

Jaechun:Let me refrase that I like them just not you Eunmi

Eunmi stands up:What the hell I dont even know you nor do I talk to you what the hell is your problem

Jaechun stands up:I was susposed to be in FLaVa but here you come taking my place I was susposed to be Yunho oppa's girl version but no *Steps of of her little stage and walks twords Eunmi's stage* You take it *SLAP*

Eunmi: *Looks at her for to seconds then* PUNCH

Eunmi punches Jaechun then jumps off of her stage onto Jaechun. They tumbel to the ground with Eunmi on top. Jaechun get's her foot on Eunmi's stomach and pushes so she flies back twords the other chairs. Eunmi jumps up shakes off the pain and charges her knocking her on the ground and causing her to bump her head.

Eunmi:YOU !

Manager oppa and two other seciurty gaurds come and try to grab Eunmi but she brushes them and attacks Jaechun again.

Junki:Please cut to comerical! CUT TO COMERICAL!

P.D.:Everyone please exit to the right!"

There was blood and clothes and shoes. Even poor seciurty gaurds got a couple of scratches.

Manager oppa canceled the rest of their schedual and the two groups were called into Soomans office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHHA Eunmi you go girl! Miyoung I saved you!

The next cahp will be you guys fan signs so i will make those now!
Comments are the world!