A Story

A Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Jongdae hurry up”

“Aish...alright I will be in the studio in a minute”

“Okay, just hurry, practice starts soon”

Jongdae waved his hand at Lay in a okay on my way expression. Then turned back to me.

 

“Ah, Lani what is wrong”

“Nothing I will tell you later go to practice”

“No I will not, I don’t know what is wrong and lately you have had puffy eyes?” He said looking at me and gently my arms with his hands.

“Go to practice, please..I will tell you afterwards. It is just too much for a minute” I said looking into his eyes, mine watering at his look.

“I want to know what is~”

 

I hugged him so dear to me and closed my eyes, to relish the moment. Jongdae slowly and genuinely embraced me back; burying his chin into my shoulder of hair.

 

“I love you, Jongdae” I said before I slipped out of his arms and walked away from him in the other direction; so he could only see my back and not the tears that were falling.

 

After I had walked for about 3 minutes I looked back to see him running up to the Studio; my heart fluttered. I quickly headed to the cafe that was nearby and ordered a nice cup of passion fruit tea, no sugar added. I sat there with my phone resting on the table; staring at it as if to find a hidden answer. But it revealed nothing and then I felt that surge of pain in my chest; the millions of flashbacks running over my eyes. Then it stopped and I felt a deep heaviness in my chest; and a large warm hand on my back.

 

“Lani?”

“Jongdae?” I said standing up and wrapping my arms through the crooks of his; lying on his shoulder.

“Come, come let’s go take a walk”

“No, come with me to my home please?” I said in a questioning way

“Okay, if that is what you want”

“Ne,Oppa” I said wiping a tear away

 

I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my denim jean pocket and grabbed his arm; as we headed on our way to my home a few blocks down. Jongdae seemed to be calm, but uneasy about why I brushed him off earlier.

 

“Lani? why are you so sad lately?” he said slipping his arm around my waist and brushing his nose against my head.

“Because I am having family issues, and I am lonely; except when you always help me.” I said pulling my house key out; as we were closing the final steps to my front door

 

As we stepped into my house; slipping off our shoes and hanging up our coats, I made my way to the kitchen. Jongdae headed to the restroom and I poured myself a cup of tea. I noticed Jongdae was behind me,I could hear him breathing slightly heavier than before and I turned around to ask what was wrong.

 

“Are you ok?”

“Ne”

“Well, I don’t really know where to start”

“From the beginning, or where ever you feel comfortable”

“Okay”

 

About a week ago my parents were arguing about something and just hearing them yelling hurts me. I sat in my room and cried for so long it seemed like, and it hurt worse hearing it and not having someone to comfort me. Then a couple da

Please log in to read the full chapter