Dance With Me.

→ωнσℓε ηεω ωσяℓ∂

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
「Donghae POV」

 

My mouth formed an O shape while my eyes lit up.

"V.I..." I whispered.

I had not expected him to be the one dancing. V.I, of all people. And those moves took my words away. I couldn't even say anything else.

"Yah! Are you going to speak?" He said to me as if he didn't care who I was.

Did he not see the distant within us?

The bell rang and he sighed walking over to me.

"I'm late now! Might as well stay here. Anyways, talk." He said.

Was I the only one shocked? He really speaks informal with me.

I mumbled, trying to find the right words were hard. "Sorry!" I bowed and he nodded.

"It's alright. So, third time saying this. What is it?" He replied.

He seemed sort of cold but nice. It was strange.

"Your moves..." I started. He raised an eyebrow.

"Are amazing. Where did you learn?" I said confidently.

He smiled. I never seen him smile. He always stood far from us, meaning The Princes.

Wasn't it wrong to talk to each other? Yet how can something that's wrong feel friendly?

"A friend taught me. Credit goes to him. Do you... like to dance too?" He asked me.

I nodded. "It's my life. But you... I envy your skills. I've never seen you come here before though."

"Ah, yeah. I thought no one was here and I just had an urge to dance. I would sing too since I like singing a tiny bit more, but I'm not going to sing." He said.

I never thought he was so cool. Dancing & singing. I bet he was great. I got curious.

"Please! Can you sing something for me?" I said wondering if he would.

"Why not." He replied, sighing and started singing a song from one of Korea's most best singers. BoA. When he was done he looked down, he cheeks turning pink. I clapped and smiled a wicked smile.

"AMAZING! You should sing AND dance more often. Heck, I would love it if you joined me and taught me even some moves!" I jumped up like a five year old kid who was getting candy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
「V.I POV」

My cheeks felt like fire. Donghae, a guy I never thought I would talk too had slowly become a friend to me. Plus that smile... amazed me. He was actually cute. Not hot, but cute and to me, cute-ness is better.

"Sure. If you want. I've loved to teach you!" I said as I looked up.

God, I felt slightly weird. 
First he was shy and now I'm shy and he's not.

"Can you... teach me something now? Since class isn't over still. We have time to kill... If you wanted! Which I hope you do. I really want to learn from you sunbae!"

Once again, my cheeks turned pink. Sunbae? I thought I was out-going, but all changed because of this... silly cute boy.

"S-sure. Think you can keep up?" I smirked.

He grinned. "You bet."

We danced two periods away.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
「Narrator」

The other boys were sitting in their classes by now, each group wondering what happened to their one member.
The Princes were curious, but knew Donghae would should up on the roof later. They can pester him later. The same went for The Charming Three, but they didn't care as much. Joon was still consumed with thoughts of G-Dragon while Jonghyun was staring off somewhere.

Jonghyun, where are you staring off to?!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■