viol d'une colombe deuil

Fan xx

 

 

Angel looks at the phone number and after 20 minutes of staring at it, he goes outside the hall of their apartment complex to call it.

“Hey, is this Top’s number?”

He asks curiously, biting his lips as he played with the string of his sweatpants.

“Of course, who may I ask that’s calling?” Angel hears a chuckle from other line followed by a good amount of shuffling in the background.

“It’s Angel, the guy whose phone number you wrote on.” He suppresses a smile while he leans against the wallpapered walls, he eyebrows raised as he heard what he said next.

“The cutie from the store; Of course I know it’s you,” The younger boy holds the cell phone away from his ear, before smirking weakly.

“You knew I was going to call, didn’t you”

”Just a hunch, salang, even if you didn’t I would’ve called you.” It was Angel’s turn to laugh as he heard laughing, coming from Auntie’s and his apartment.

“Do you say that everyone you give your number out to? Speak in some different language to them?”

“I don’t give it out to just anyone. And think it’s pretty well said,” He breathes against the phone, the male’s body hits against the walls, defeated as the voice escapes the speakers of his cell-phone.

“It’s okay, bu-“

“Do you know where 256 Emerson Street is at?”

“No, why do you ask?” By them they yelling became more apparent, he gets off the wall, turning to open the doorknob. He sees his Aunt, sitting on the couch, watching an Ai interview on her laptop.

“Just a place; how about I pick you up?” Indecisive, Angel looks around of the sunlit room, pacing in the kitchen.

“Okay, I live at West Cove,”


“You mean near Queens, but not far from Brooklyn, right?”

His deep voice teases, but it had intended to be more serious, implying he wanted to confirm what he already knew. “Yeah… exactly, have you been here before?” Alisha stare at the teenage, puzzled as he speaks on the phone.

He had rarely talked on the phone, to anyone, not even her.

“You can say that. Meet me there at later today in 30, alright? I’ll be there, yeon-in.”

"Ah, okay, see you in twenty, Top.” He smiles a little as he gets off the phone.

“Why are you all smiling Angie? Did you meet a boy or something?” He nods at her with a bigger smile; she gets off the couch and hugs him tight before looking at him.

“First, who is this boy? Second, where did you meet? Third, is he hot?”

“His name is Top, this guy I met when we were at that H&M downtown. And yes, Auntie he’s what you’d call ‘Fit’.” She rolls her eyes before she hits him playfully in the arm.

“So what’d he say?”

“He asked me to meet him at Emerson in about twenty.” Alisha eyes widen at the statement, tugging him as she did, to his bedroom.

“Emerson Street is where all the rich elites are at! You going to be prowling the streets with the rich and famous; are you sure you met this man at our little H&M?” He nods while she goes through his clothing, curses at all the bad shirts he had.

"Auntie, he was practically perfect. There has to be something odd going on with him," Alisha gave him a sour look before holding up a I'm with stupid shirt.

"What? Not every gay man is completely a good dresser."

"Angie, darling, there will be always something wrong with any man; but you'll never know if you don't take risks in your life. The way you looked when you came in on the phone was the most happy and nervous I have seen you been. It's obvious that you and that bloke got something going on," She tosses him a clean white button up from his dresser drawer, a pair of dark tight jeans.

"Oh, and remember bubby; go simple or go home, jeans like these will work. Now get ready for ya boy toy. Oh wear these," She hands him his brown boots, kissed him on the forehead and left.

As he starts pulling on his clothes, Angel wonders if his Alisha was right; maybe he needed to just figure this out himself, make the mistakes after.

Everyone has to, right?