Tourterelles

Fan xx

“Anata ga tadashī, dorama de mitsumete imasu ka?” The young man tucks his long hair behind his ear as the woman continues to ask him questions.


 

The room was silent, even with a close audience in the background. “Hai, watashi no saisho no jikan wa, izureka no sōsa o jikkō e.” His had a smile directed to the camera, though it hadn’t reached his ears, although the group of people in the room didn’t take notice.


 

“Dakara ai, sore no ichibu wa Amerika de satsuei sa remaa, hai?” Ai smirks, and then answers her, his big slanted eyes, peering up at her, emotionless.


 

“Hai, sore wa ikutsu ka no episōdo no tame ni nyūyōku de satsuei sa remasu. Watashi wa ureshīdesu, watashi wa shibarakunoaida, soko ni sa rete inai, sore wa tanoshīdarou.” He his lips pursed into a smile, this one, true though.


 

“Tsugi no sumon, nan anata no atarashī arubamu ni namae o tsukeru koto o keikaku e iru?” He smiles grows wicked while he stares into the camera and speaks French.


 

“Tourterelles tristes,” Cheers and claps explode as the show takes a commercial break.


 

The door open, no creaked as the door opens, Alisha turns around with an eyebrow quirked when her room-mate comes in with arms full of grocery bags.


 

“Ali can you stop watching that Ai guy and help me with these bags, will you?” I hate this damn city’s traffic,” The young man sighs before smiling at her younger companion, Angel.


 

“Angel darling, Ai is my guilty pleasure, can’t you give me that?” He rolls his eyes at the older woman as while began putting up the groceries.


 

“Alisha Lisa Monroe you are thirty-six years-old, he’s celebrity for one, secondly he looks young enough to be your son.”


 

“He’s only twenty and you’re sixteen, he only probably likes men,” She defends while reached into one of the bags and popped a grape into .

.

“But I’m a seventeen year-old who got kicked out his house because my parents don’t like gays. And then was taken in by a crazy Brit. Besides that, we aren’t even in a relationship.” Angel let’s a laugh as she throws grapes at him.


 

“I’m your aunt; you’re a senior in high school. We have some sort of relationship; I took you in, you cheeky monkey.” She smiles at her nephew, grabbing his cheekbone affectionately, while taller boy blushed.


 

Just then some rang; Alisha paused for a moment before taking the cellphone out her pocket before putting up a finger to silence Angel.


 

“Ah, yes, this is Alisha Monroe speaking,” While his aunt went to the balcony to talk, he put up the rest of the food and grabbed a banana for himself. Ah smiled at his eccentric, Brit born American Aunt as she did hand gestures with a passion.


 

She was amazing, he would admit that.


 

After coming out to his seemingly ‘cool parents’ he found that both of were disgusted in him; the next day his clothes and possessions were stuffed into trash bags.


 

And she the only one to accept him without question, the one person who didn’t want to erase the young boy from her life, she saved him from getting a god awful haircut too. She just looked after him; no one asked her too nor did she ever question


 

Angel watches as smile grows on his aunt’s face during her conversation. Her hand gesture turn more frantic- a happy frantic and immediately then after, she hung up the phone.


 

“Oh my stars! We are going shopping immediately!”


 

“What? I just came from buying groceries! Why do I need to go out again?” She stops before she gives him an intense look in her eyes.


 

“My boss is throwing party for certain Idol who will be shooting at our office for a Drama of his, so therefore I have to look good,” Angel gave her questioning stare before she continued speaking, “Ai is filming at our office building, do you know what that means Annie?” He causally shrugs at her, more she gave him an answer.


 

“That means that we have got to get ready for the welcoming party tomorrow, so we can meet Ai. Now come on,” The older grabbed her coat with one hand and they walk into the day. They stop at a well-known shop in the city, where his aunt said she wanted to get a new dress.


 

“Auntie you’re being over-dramatic, he’s just a guy,”


 

“Just a guy, he is an androgynous idol who is at my office, waiting to be charmed by me; now start waiting outside while I try on these dresses. Alright love?”


 

“Sure, sure, go try of your dresses.” He waves her off before sitting down in his seat; he spots the back of a dark haired woman. She was wearing tight black slacks, contrasting with her light floral button up.


 

She’s with a serious looking man in a formal suit; he was on the phone on the phone chatting quickly in another language Angel couldn’t understand.


 

His dark, curly hair is shaved on top, leaving the rest shaved. His black, brooding eyes meet the boy’s eyes as he hangs up the phone. Slowly after, he realizes that the woman is staring at him also, but her eyes were warm, very warm.


 

No wait, was she a woman? Angel’s eyes watched the she looked at him, the way body moved he noticed something different.


 

There was a bulge inside her tight pants; it was a rather large bulge. The man was a full-fledged trap. A heated blush spread on his face as the man asked he- him something; “Kare wa kamidearu, kare wa arimasen ka?” that’s when he glanced him, the fire was in his eyes, seemed to heat up the store.


 

Hijō ni. Kare no nochi ni ikou to o kangaedesu ka?


 

Mochiron, watashi wa baka janai.” The man is staring at him, walking towards him, sitting beside him.

 

The man gets close to him, lowers his face to him and lifts his hand; he takes a pen from his jacket and writes numbers on. His number, the man wrote his number on his hand. “Call me, Koitbito.” His lips rest on the site his neck, grazing his earlobe. He looks as if he want to do more, but the wom- man from before call him.


 

“Top-Kun, we have get ready for the party tomorrow, remember?” His big eyes were the color of rich sienna, darkest he’s ever seen on a man, he noticed that the man stopped advancing towards him. He quickly nods before stealing Angel a glance before exiting the store.


 

Angel watched them as leave, wondering what they really meant when they were talking together.


 

Was he talking about him or someone else? No, wait, that couldn’t be it. His aunt, him, the girl at the counter and those two were the only ones in the clothing store.


 

“Angie, darling what do you think?” The young boy jumped before he saw his aunt in a skin tight, form-fitting fuchsia dress. “Auntie, you, you look like some hungry Cougar…” He trails off, before him and sale lady in the front of the store raise their eyebrows.


 

“Well?” She asks him, looking at the mirrors in the changing room; he frowned when she gave herself a twirl.


 

“I don’t know, maybe you should get something, age appropriate?”


 

“What do you mean age appropriate? I’m as hip as you young kids! I even look wonderful for my age,” Angel looked the other way, scratching the back his ear, looking at the opposite of the room for some sort of answer; and of course there was not.


 

“I’m sayin’ Ali, maybe some slacks, a sheer top and maybe some F-me pumps will make you look sophisticated and y?” His aunt raised her eyes, thinking thoughtfully for a second, finally nodding at him while smiling.


 

“Oh my god, Angie you are so Brill! I’m going to find some more clothes now,” He watches her disappear into the dressing room. He lets out a grateful sigh as the store’s door open once more, the man from earlier looking into the store.


 

He doesn’t come in, but Angel feels his presence; his pale face broke into a small, wicked smile as he walked away, hopefully far from the shop and the young boy.