Forbidden

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight
Your POV
I slowly opened my eyes and quickly threw the covers over my face. The sun was shining through my window and hit me right on the face! I could've sworn I had the curtains closed last night.

I smelt something really good coming downstairs from the kitchen. I got out of bed and headed downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning, _____." Zitao and Baekhyun greeted me on the staircase.
"Good morning." I smiled back. When I got downstairs in the kitchen, I saw Taemin talking to Kyungsoo next to the stove. "Good morning, everyone, Oppa." I smiled to everyone.
Taemin turned around and pulled me in for a hug, "Good morning, _____. Did you sleep well?"
I smiled and nodded, "I did. I slept very well. You?"
He smiled and nodded, "Very good."
I turned around and looked at a few of the guys around the kitchen, "Did you guys sleep well?"
Everyone smiled and nodded. "Thank goodness you guys have two beds in each room. Sehun wouldn't hold still last night! He kept moving in his bed." Joonmyun began laughing.
"Why so many beds and rooms?" asked Jongdae.
"Our parents always invited people over to spend the evening after our dinners. Not only that, but Taemin and I would always have friends over too." I explained.

I went over to the table and took a seat next to Jongin. Taemin came over and placed a nice plate of kimichi down in front of me. "Thanks, Oppa." I smiled.
He chuckled, "Thank Kyungsoo. He's really good at preparing food with a little help from me."
I threw a smile over at Kyungsoo, "Thank you, Kyungsoo. It's very good." I said as I took a bite of the food.
Taemin pointed a finger at me, "Manners, _____."
I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

I looked at everyone who was just playing with their food, "So, are you all planning to go out today while we're at school?"
"How long will you guys be gone?" asked Minseok.
"We'll be back sometime this afternoon." said Taemin as he took a seat on the other side of Jongin. "_____, why don't you get ready for school and I'll take care of the dishes this morning." he said as I brought my plate up to the sink.
"All right, Oppa. Thank you." I said and headed up the stairs.

"Good morning, _____." said Yixing and Sehun as they came down the stairs.
"Good morning, you two." I gave them a warm smile and continued heading up the stairs to the bathroom.

I took a nice warm shower. I didn't want to take too long because Taemin always got mad when I took all the hot water. Normally it was the complete opposite. He would use more hot water than me. -_-

As I climbed out, I wrapped a towel around my body and headed out to my room. Suddenly, I ran into a wall-I mean, person. "Lu Han!/_____!" we both yelled in unison. We both stood there awkwardly.
I forgot that I was just in a towel. My face got super hot. Lu Han looked a little embarrassed too.
"S-Sorry." he stuttered.
As he moved out of the way, I accidentally stepped in the direction where he stepped. I tried moving, but he stepped in the direction where I stepped. I think you know what I mean. Anyway, it was really awkward.
"Sorry." we both said in unison.
Suddenly, he held my shoulders to keep me from moving and he stepped around me.

My face was burning up now. I walked to my room and closed the door. I rested my back against the door and just sighed in relief. So embarrassing! I face-palmed myself. I got dressed into my uniform and gathered up all of my school belongings.

As I headed down the stairs, I ran into Lu Han again. "I'm sorry, _____!" he apologized.
I nervously laughed, "Th-That's all right, Lu Han. How's your leg?"
He looked own a his leg and then back at me, "It's a lot better. It doesn't hurt as much."
"That's good." I gave him a warm smile.
I walked around him and headed into the living room where Taemin was waiting for me. "Aish! You girls take forever to get ready. We're gonna be late." he complained.
"Oppa, I could say the same about you and your long showers too." I stuck my tongue out at him.
Taemin and a few of the others looked up when they saw Lu Han coming in behind me. Taemin looked back at me and cleared his throat, "Let's head out."

As we headed towards the door, he looked back at everyone in the living room, "All right, here's the rules." he said.
I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Here we go." -_-
"No parties while we're gone. No ordering food, no running in the house, and no answering the door. Just stay in the house while we're at school. We'll come home and we'll all watch a movie tonight. Understood?"
Everyone nodded, "Understood."
He clapped his hands and headed out the door with me following behind. "Have a good day, everyone." I said to everyone.
"You and Taemin too." everyone answered back.

As Taemin and I were walking down the street, he gave me a funny look, "I notice you and Lu Han real close."
My eyes widen and I hit his arm, "Yah! What are you talking about?"
"I saw the way you two were looking at each other." he smiled.
"Oppa," I pouted, "It's not like that."
He sighed and continued smirking, "Whatever you say, Lee _____."


No ones POV
~Back at the house~
"You know the rules, Lu Han." Kris and Minseok glared at Lu Han along with everyone else in the room.
He scoffed, "What are you talking about?"
"You know exactly what we're talking about. About _____." snapped Jongin.
"What about her?" asked Lu Han folding his arms.
Zitao scoffed, "Don't act innocent. We all saw the way you were looking at her."
"Hyung is right." said Sehun in agreement. "I also saw you two talking upstairs."
"Getting close with a human is forbidden!" hissed Kris.
"I know!" Lu Han snapped back. "I was just being friendly."
Kyungsoo scoffed, "We can all be friendly to her without being that close to her, Lu Han."
"You don't want to hurt her." said Joonmyun with a soft voice.
Lu Han held his hand out, "As I've said before, I could never hurt her."

"What's school?" asked Zitao changing the subject.
"A place where humans go to get an education." Kris answered.

Kris was the werewolf who knew the most about humans. It turns out, that he was once a human, but he was bitten at a young age when a werewolf attacked his parents. He was the only one who lived. The werewolf brought him to a forest surrounded by many other werewolves. A woman found Kris and wanted to raise him as her own. She's the only one Kris has as a family. Kris met the other eleven werewolves through hunting. Surprisingly, Kris and his friends only eat animals and fruits instead of people. There are many different kinds of werewolves. They're just lucky to be the ones who don't eat people. Out of the twelve werewolves, since Kris was the one who knew the most about humans, he became a leader for them. He was the one who would watch out for the pack.

"_____ and Taemin are safe at school, aren't they?" asked Baekhyun with an uneasy voice.
Kris nodded, "They are. We have nothing to worry about."
Sehun came up behind Kris and patted his back, "Hyung, you have a lot to teach us about humans since we're living with humans now."
Kris sighed and smiled, "I guess I do. The number one thing, is to learn how to eat human food. There's absolutely NO hunting while we're living with Taemin and _____. You have to eat human food. It will taste strange at first, but after you eat it for a a few days, you'll get used to it."

Kris ran to the kitchen and grabbed a box of crackers. He handed it to Chanyeol, "Let's start with this."
Chanyeol sniffed the cracker and took a small bite out of it. His face scrunched up and he quickly spit it out, "We have to learn how to eat this stuff? This is so nasty!"
Kris sighed and face-palmed himself, "We've got a lot of work to do."


Your POV
~Many hours later~
I wonder how the guys are doing back at home. Maybe I should call home to check up on them. I pulled out my phone and called home.

*Phone conversation*
Home: Hello?
Me: Um, which person is this?
Home: *Chuckles* This is Kris.
Me: Oh, hi, Kris. I just wanted to check up on you guys to see how you're doing.
Home: We're doing well. Oh, you know that box of crackers you guys have on the second shelf in the pantry?
Me: Yes.
Home: Well, we got a little hungry and ate them all. Don't worry, I'll go out to the grocery sometime to get some more.
Me: *Chuckles* That's all right. Help yourselves to whatever you guys need. You're living with us now, so our food is your food.
Home: Thanks, _____. How are you and Taemin doing at school?
Me: We are doing well.

I heard a voice in the background. I couldn't tell who it was. It was between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

*Bell rings*

Me: Hey, Kris, I have to go to my last class. Taemin and I will be home soon.
Home: All right. Goodbye, _____.

As I hung up the phone, I saw Taemin walking in with Minji by his side. I rolled my eyes and began doing today's assignment. "Hey, _____?" Taemin came over to me. "I'm going out tonight with Minji. Will you be all right at home with everyone?"
I nodded. I looked behind him and saw Minji at her desk on Hee phone. She was probably messaging that ex-boyfriend of hers. -_- I sighed, "Oppa, do you have to go out tonight?"
He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "You'll be fine at home, _____. I'll leave a movie out for all of you to watch. I won't be out too long."
I gave him a weak smile, "All right, Oppa."

~Hour later~

After school, Minji came over to my desk and began tapping her fingers on the edge, "Taemin is walking home with me. He's going to stay with me until after our date tonight. He just wanted me to let you know."
I gave her a weak nod and looked away.
"Great! Thanks, _____." she gave me a fake smile and walked out the classroom door.
I scoffed and gathered up my belongings and headed home. I'm used to walking home by myself.

I was about a block away from my house when I heard a car honking. I looked up a the light and it was red. Why is this car not stopping!? The car was coming to fast at me. I didn't have time to run at all. Just as I covered my face and waited for the hard impact, someone called my name. " _____!" before I could remove my hands, I was pulled into someone's arms. I felt the car hitting the person whose arms were around me. With me still in the person's arms, the both of us were thrown back onto the hard concrete on the sidewalk.


OMO! Who was your savior?