Wounded

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
As I opened my eyes, I saw Lu Han looking down at me. I gave him a small smile and sat up stretching and yawning.
"Did you have a good nap, Jagiya?"
I smiled and nodded, "I'm really hungry."
He let out a small chuckle, "Your brother and everyone else has dinner prepared outside."
I began rubbing my sleepy eyes. Catching my by surprise, Lu Han planted a sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you so much, _____." he smiled against my lips.
I smiled as he rested his forehead on mine, "I love you too, Lu Han."

Our simple kiss suddenly broke out into a passionate kiss. I brought my hands up and began running my fingers through his hair. He cupped my face with his hands and gently began caressing my cheeks. He suddenly stopped and slowly pulled away, "I'm sorry I got a little carried away."
I felt my face heating up and gave him and understanding smile, "I understand."
He smiled and reached for my hands, "Let's get some food down you."

~Hours later~
As the evening went on, I had a great time with the werewolves and Taemin. We were all sitting by the fire just casually talking. Kyungsoo made a wonderful dinner for us. And of course, Chanyeol had his box of crackers with him. ^_^

"Hey, _____?" Sehun tapped on my shoulder, "Out of all of these werewolves, who do you think the warmest werewolf is?"
"I'm sorry?" I tilted my head in confusion.
I suddenly felt Lu Han's grip around my waist tighten. A jealous Lu Han. ^_^

Before I could respond, Baekhyun spoke up, "I bet she still thinks I'm the warmest." he smirked at me.
"Or she could think that Kris is the warmest." Yixing winked at me.
"Yixing!" I hissed.
"Oh yeah? Well what about Chanyeol?" Kris spoke up.
"Guys!" I covered my face in embarrassment.
"Now just a minute! What about you, Sehun?" Chanyeol pointed a finger at Sehun.

I nervously laughed, "Guys, please-"
"I know you think I'm the warmest, _____." Sehun smirked as he came over and wrapped an arm around my waist.
"Hands off." Lu Han and Taemin hissed in unison.
"Lu Han, relax." I nervously laughed and rested my hand on his arm.

"_____? Can I talk to you?" asked Taemin who walked up to me with his hands in his pockets. "Alone?" he elaborated.
Lu Han loosened his grip around my waist and let me walk over to Taemin.
"Don't worry, I'll give her back." Taemin turned around winking at Lu Han and placed a hand on my shoulder.

~Hour later~
Taemin and I took a long hike around a trial. It wasn't too dark outside so we could still see where we were.
"Everything all right, Oppa?" I looked up at him with innocent eyes.
He stopped walking and looked at me. He pulled me into his arms and rested his chin on my shoulder. I could've sworn I felt something wet and warm on my shoulder.

He was crying. "Taemin Oppa-"
"_____," he sniffed.
"Oppa, please don't cry." I patted his back.
"I don't want to lose you, Lee _____." he pulled away and looked at me.
"I'll always be you're sweet, little Dongsaeng, Oppa." I gave him a small smile and caressed his face.

"Do you have to be a werewolf this soon?" he continued sniffing.
My eyes widen at his question. I bit my lower lip and looked up at him, "I love him, Taemin."
"Is this what you really want?" he pulled me in for another hug.
"Yes, Oppa. I'm absolutely positive." I answered with confidence.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish you could always be with me and Jiwoo forever." he gave me a weak smile.
"Oppa, Jiwoo is a great Unnie. I know she will make you very happy just like Lu Han makes me happy. If you ever need me, I'll always be there for you."
"I just don't want to let you go, Lee _____. I've taken care of you since you were born. Now Lu Han will be the one to replace-"
"No one could ever replace my Oppa." I pulled him in for a hug.

*Trees rustling*
Taemin and I quickly pulled away. "Lu Han? Is that you?" I began looking around.
"Zitao? Kyungsoo? Jongdae?" Taemin called out.

"_____..." a familiar voice called out my name.
"Who's there?" I called out.

As I turned my head to the right, I saw a familiar figure.

Sihyun.

"Sihyun?" I asked with a voice full of fear and happiness. I really don't know what I was feeling right now. It's been forever since I've last seen him. He's gotten a lot more handsome.

"Sihyun!" Taemin hissed and quickly stood in front of me.

"Taemin, please, let me talk to her." Sihyun held his hand out.
"Why should I? You wanted to kill her!" hissed Taemin standing his ground.
"Taemin, please." he said with a soft voice.
"Never!" hissed Taemin.

I peaked over Taemin's shoulder and saw hurt in Sihyun's eyes. As our eyes met, he held his hand out at me, "_____, please. I need to tell you something-"
"If you can say it to her, then you can say it to me too." Taemin hissed as he still refused to move.
"Oppa," I placed a hand on Taemin's shoulder, "I trust him, Oppa."
Taken back by this, Taemin relaxed his shoulders and sighed, "Don't get too close to him."

I walked over to Sihyun and he looked at me with hurt written all over. "_____, I-How are you?" he asked with an uneasy voice.
I folded my arms and looked down, "I've been good."
"Don't worry, she's still human." Taemin snickered at us.
"Taemin." I hissed.

I looked up at Sihyun, "What are you doing here?"
He sighed and gently rested his hand on my arm, "I wanted to tell you something. I never got the chance last time."
"What-"
"I love you, _____."
"Sihyun-"
"I know that one of them already has your heart. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I really love you."

My heart started beating really fast. Sihyun is really in love with me.

"Sihyun I-"
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" yelled a familiar voice.

"Sehun!" I yelled as he ran towards Sihyun and grabbed him by the neck, shoving him down on the ground.
"YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE!" hissed Sehun.

"Sihyun!" yelled an unfamiliar voice.

*Gun shots*
*Wimpering*
"Sehun!" Taemin and I both yelled in unison as we saw Sehun lying on the ground with blood running down his stomach.

"Go back and get Lu Han and the rest of them. NOW!" I yelled at Taemin.
"I'm not leaving you, _____!" he put a hand on my shoulder.
"DO IT, TAEMIN!" I yelled.
He gave me a weak nod and quickly ran back to get the other werewolves.

I ran over to Sehun and held his hand. I shot a cold glare at Sihyun, "You get out of here. Now!"
"No, _____! I didn't mean for Sehun to get hurt! Please! Believe me!" Sihyun stood up and came over to me.
"I don't want to hear any more lies from you, Sihyun. I really was beginning to trust you. But I can't forgive someone who hurts a very good friend of mine." I held Sehun's hand and looked down at his weak body.

"Jaehyun! Stop!" Sihyun ran over to the person who was holding the gun in his hand.
"I'm not finished with this monster yet." he shoved Sihyun off and came towards Sehun and I.

"NO, DON'T!" I stood up and tried pushing Jaehyun away.
"Get off!" he shoved me away and I fell back onto the ground.
"_____..." Sehun looked at me with a weak voice.

*Jaehyun pulls trigger*
"NO!" I quickly got up on my feet and ran towards Sehun.
"NO! _____!" yelled Sihyun.


*GUN SHOT*
Pain went right through me. There was so much pain in my body right now. I fell on the ground in front of Sehun's body.

"_____!" yelled Sihyun as he ran over to me.
"LEAVE HER, SIHYUN!" Jaehyun held him back.
"YOÙ BASTARD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Sihyun pushed him away.

*Growls*
A deep growl was heard from a distance.

"Sihyun! Let's go!" hissed Jaehyun as he began to walk away.
Sihyun looked at me and looked back at Jaehyun, "I'm not leaving her." he said running over to me.
"They'll kill you!" hissed Jaehyun.
Ignoring him, Sihyun knelt down next to me and scooped me up in his arms.
"Damn you!" Jaehyun yelled and ran away into the woods.

"_____!" Sihyun pulled me into his arms and rested his forehead on mine, "I'm so sorry what he did. I had nothing to do with this. Please, believe me. I tried seeing you without any of them following me."
"Sihyun..." I looked up at him with weak eyes.
"_____! Stay strong! _____!" he yelled. He looked down and saw the blood running sown from underneath my ribs. Sihyun took off his shirt and placed it on my wound. "You're losing too much blood. Please, stay strong!"

"_____..." Sehun called over to me with a weak voice.

*Growls*
"_____!" I heard a lot of familiar voices.

Theo only thing I could see was darkness.