A Kiss In The Moonlight

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
"What was your favorite part?" I asked Taemin as we walked along the sidewalk together.
He began tapping his chin, "Eh, I think the beginning. You know, with that cool fight scene? I really enjoyed that. How about you?"
I bit one of the insides of my mouth, "Um, I would have to say when she falls in love with him and he will do anything to keep her safe."
Taemin rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Please. You girls and your romantic movies."
I closed my eyes and smiled, "It was very romantic, Oppa."

As Taemin and I continued to walk down the sidewalk, I began looking around and noticed that I've never seen these buildings before. Are we lost? This is far away from the city.

"Oppa," I clung to Taemin's arm, "Do you know where we are?"
He began looking around too, "I-I'm not for sure."
I scoffed, "Oppa, didn't you map our directions? We're coming home from the new movie theater. You should've gotten directions before we went!"

Before he could respond, a few guys stepped in front front of us. I clung tighter to Taemin's arm and he gently pushed me behind him. "What do you want?" Taemin hissed at them.
"How much do you have on you?" one of the guys snickered.
Taemin slowly took a few steps back, "You can't have it."
"Then we'll take her!" said a guy behind us.
"AHHHH! TAEMIN!" I screamed as I was pulled away from Taemin.
"_____!" Taemin came running for me.

"You're a real cutie. You're gonna be fun to play with." one of the guys smirked and my face.
*BAM*
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Taemin's fist made contact with one of the gang members' faces. Just before he held out his hand towards me, a guy came up behind him and knocked him out.
"OPPA!" I screamed as I saw his unconscious body lying helplessly on the ground.
"Come on, Sweetie. You're coming with us." the guy began carrying me in his arms and began walking away with his gang.
I was beating his chest with my fists, "NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME! TAEMIN! TAEMIN! SOMEONE , HELP ME!"

*Growl*
The gang froze as a growl was heard. I turned around in the guy's arms and looked over his shoulder. The growling got louder. Being scared, I clung to the guy's shirt.

"AHHHH!" yelled one of the gang members in front of us. My head quickly turned around to the front.
"He's gone!" yelled one of the gang members.
My breathing began getting deeper.
"Take care of the girl and let's get out of here." the guy handed me over to another guy.
I began kicking and screaming, "NO! NO, DON'T!"

*BAM*
Next thing, I felt a lot of pain and the only thing I saw was darkness.
Screaming and growling was the last thing I heard...


No ones POV
~Minutes later~
"Minseok, carry him." Joonmyun pointed a finger at Minseok who was still in his werewolf form. "He should be light enough for you to carry."
"This must be the girl's brother. They look a like." said Minseok as he turned into a human and walked over to Taemin's body scooping him up in his arms.
"I've got the girl." said Lu Han as he scooped the girl up in his arms.
"Lu Han, be careful. You're injured. I'll take her." said Kris as he turned into his human form and held his arms out to Lu Han.
Lu Han turned away, "I'm fine, Kris. I've got her-OH!" he stumbled.
Kyungsoo quickly stepped in, "See? You're not fine. You're gonna hurt both her and you if you don't let someone else carry her."
Ignoring his comment, Lu Han carried the girl off in his arms.
"Lu Han, be careful and don't scratch her!" Jongin called out after him.

After minutes which felt like hours, of walking down the street, the werewolves stopped in front of a giant house. "This should be the place." said Joonmyun as he looked down at Taemin's license he was holding.
Jongdae reached in Taemin's pockets and pulled out the house key unlocking the front door.

When the werewolves walked in, they gently laid the two siblings down on the sofa. "Where are their parents at? Asked Zitao as he began wandering around the living room.
Yixing shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe they're not home yet."

*Groaning*
The werewolves all gathered together and watched as Taemin sad up holding his head. A few of the wolves quickly turned into their human form. "Wh-What happened? _____, are you-ACK! My head!" Taemin looked up and saw twelve strangers looking at him. "What the-Who are you? What are you doing here in my house? Where's my sister?"
He tried getting up, but Jongin stepped forward and knelt down in front of him. "Relax, Taemin. You and your sister are both safe now."
"H-How did you know my name? What happened?" asked Taemin who was shaking in fear.
"You and your sister were attacked on your way home by a gang. But don't worry, we took care of them. You guys are safe now. We carried you both back here. We figured out who you were and what your names were by your licenses in your wallet." explained Kris.

Taemin looked over on the sofa across from him and saw his sister's body. "_____!" he got up and quickly went over to her. He sat down on the sofa next to her and held her hand. "She's going to be all right, isn't she?"
Baekhyun came over to him an nodded, "Don't worry. Your sister is still alive. Her heart is still beating. She's just unconscious."
"While we're waiting for her to wake up, would you mind telling us about yourselves? Where are your parents?" asked Minseok standing up from the other sofa.

Taemin looked at the twelve werewolves, "Lee Taemin imnida. And this is my Dongsaeng, _____. And we have no parents. They passed away when _____ was very small. They had a deathly illness that couldn't  be cured. _____ and I live by ourselves. I take care of her and everything else in this house."

Taemin got up and went to go get a warm washcloth for his sister. While he was gone, the werewolves continued looking at _____'s unconscious body. "Lu Han, are you really okay?" Sehun went over and knelt down in front of Lu Han's bloody leg.
Lu Han gave him a weak nod, "I'm fine, Sehun. It's just a cut. It'll heal inn time."
Jongdae shook his head, "Lu Han, you were deeply cut by a dagger."
Lu Han gave a weak laugh, "Hey, relax. I'm thankful that it was that and not a silver bullet."
The werewolves began laughing.

Taemin came in with a warm washcloth and placed it on _____'s forehead. "Would you all like something to eat or drink?" he looked at the twelve werewolves.
They all nodded. "Water will be fine with us." said Kris.
When Taemin came back with twelve glasses on a tray, he placed it on the coffee table and looked up at the werewolves. "So, who are you guys?"
Each of the werewolves began introducing themselves one by one. Taemin chuckled, "I'll have to remember these names."

*Groaning*
Everyone looked over at _____ who was waking up. "_____!" Taemin reached for her hand.


Your POV

As I opened my eyes, I saw Taemin and twelve strangers starring at me. "_____!" Taemin leaned down and pulled me in for a hug.
"Oppa!" I hugged him tight.
"Are you all right?" Taemin gave me a weak smile and my head.
I nodded, "I am." I looked at the people begin him. "Oppa, who are they?"
Taemin turned around at them and looked at me. "_____, these are the people who saved us. They brought us home."
"What happened Oppa?" I tilted my head.
Taemin explained everything to me. The strangers also introduced themselves one by one. Everyone was very kind towards us.

I noticed one of them had a injured leg. I carefully stood up and walked over to Lu Han. "Lu Han, right?" I asked with a soft voice.

He looked at me with a nervous face and nodded.
I looked down at his bloody leg. I gasped, "Lu Han, you're hurt."
"I'm fine, _____." he assured me.
I shook my head, "No, you don't look fine at all. Wait here."

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I began looking around the first aid kit. When I came back, his leg looked worse from when I first saw it. I dabbed a cotton ball in some alcohol and slowly made contact with his wound. He squeezed his eyes shut and winced in pain. As I moved down his leg with the cotton ball, he seemed to wince in more pain. Suddenly he quickly grabbed my wrist and held it causing me to shriek in shock.
"Lu Han!" yelled a tall guy. Kris, I think.
With shaky hands, I carefully continued to move down his leg with the cotton ball. I looked up at him and his eyes slowly met mine. There were something about his eyes that I liked. I felt my heart beating a hundred miles fast. After a few more seconds of eye-contact, our eyes parted and he slowly looked down at his hold on my wrist. He gently released me and lowered his head, "I-I'm sorry."
I gave him a weak smile and nodded removing the cotton ball and ran a washcloth down his wound. By accident, my bare hand made contact with his wound and he jumped back. "I'm sorry." I said as I pulled the washcloth away. I carefully wrapped some gauze around his wound.
"It's fine." he gave me a weak smile. "Thank you, _____."
I gave gave him a shy smile and went back over to the sofa. "Oppa, I'm going to make myself some tea. Would you like some?"
He nodded and stood up, "I'll help you. I don't want you to burn yourself like last time."
I chuckled and headed into the kitchen with Taemin following me.


No ones POV
"Lu Han! Are you crazy?" Zitao whispered to Lu Han.
"Really, Lu Han, what's your problem. You don't want to hurt the human." added Joonmyun.
"She helped you too." added Chanyeol.
"How do you feel?" Minseok came over to Lu Han and looked at his leg.
Lu Han looked down at his leg, "I feel better. I don't feel as much pain anymore." he gave everyone a weak smile.
Kris sighed, "You can't just grab a human like that. You could've possibly scratched her."
Lu Han scoffed in annoyance, "Will you guys, relax? I could never hurt her." His voice turned soft. "She helped me. No human has ever helped me before. _____, she's very kind. In return, I would like to stay here and watch over her and her brother. Besides, they have no parents. They need someone to watch over them."
Kris sighed, "If you stay, then we all stay. It's not safe leaving a werewolf alone with humans. We will all stay here with you and the humans. But you must be very careful around them. Especially _____."
"We have to see if it's all right with Taemin and _____ first." said Baekhyun.


Your POV
When Taemin and I came out into the living room with our tea, I noticed that Lu Han was smiling at me. I was thankful that he wasn't mad at me for dabbing the alcohol on his wound. "So, where are you guys from?" asked Taemin.
The strangers exchanged looks with each other. Minseok spoke up, "We're from outside of the city of Seoul. Our home isn't too far away."
"Oh, okay." I gave a weak laugh. "Where do you guys attend school?"
"School?" Zitao tilted his head.
"You guys don't attend school?" asked Taemin with wide eyes.
All I the strangers seemed to look at Kris like he was their leader or something. Kris cleared his throat, "We hope to attend a school at some point." he gave Taemin and I a weak smile.

Kris looked at Lu Han and then looked back at Taemin and I. He cleared his throat, "Would you mind if we stay with you guys? Back at our home, are parents are all in a bad situation right now. We-We don't have anywhere to go. Please, my friends and I will look after you two. We will protect you both."
Taemin rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, we don't really need anyone watching over us. _____ and I are doing fine on our own. But you guys are welcomed to spend the night this evening."
I slapped Taemin's arm, "Don't be rude! We owe them our lives! They saved us tonight, Oppa. Please, let them stay. They can watch over me while you're out on dates with Minji."

Minji. Ugh, I hate her. And she hates me as well. She hates that I'm Taemin's Dongsaeng. Taemin doesn't see how evil she really is. She's just using him to get over her previous ex-boyfriend. Taemin is blinded by her. Unfortunately, he believes her over me.

Taemin looked at me and then looked at everyone else. He looked back at me and sighed, "I guess they can stay with us."
A big smile formed on my face and I hugged him, "Thank you so much, Oppa!"
Taemin looked down at me and smiled, "But they can't stay forever. Their families would want them home at sometime."
"I understand, Oppa." I gave him an innocent smile.

After a few minutes of casual talking, Taemin went upstairs to show everyone to their rooms. Thankfully our house was big enough. Since there were twelve guys, there were to be two per room. I followed Taemin upstairs with everyone else. "Thank you so much go your hospitality." Joonmyun and Kris thanked us.
I began yawning and headed off to my room. "Goodnight, Oppa. Goodnight, everyone."
"Goodnight, _____." everyone said back to me.


No ones POV
~Hours later~
Taemin was fast asleep in his room. _____ on the other hand was tossing and turning in her sleep. "S-Stop!" she began talking in her sleep. She was having a nightmare. "P-Please, don't hurt me." she began panting in her sleep. Sweat and tears were coming down her face.

*Door squeaks*
One of the werewolves quietly came in _____'s room. He knelt down in front of her and observed her restless body. He held out his hand and pulled the one of her curtains to the side revealing the full moon. He closed his eyes and sighed to himself. Then, he looked down at _____'s sleeping face. The werewolf really loved how the moonlight shined down on _____'s face.

So beautiful... He thought.

Suddenly, _____ began tossing and turning in her sleep again. "S-Save me..." she said with a weak voice.
The werewolf was very surprised by this. Is she having a nightmare? He thought. He turned into his human form and slowly lowered his face down to hers. "_____, you will forget your nightmare and rest peacefully tonight." he whispered to her. He leaned down further and gently pressed his lips onto hers. A few seconds later, he slowly pulled away and continued to study her beautiful sleeping face. After a few minutes, the werewolf got up and began walking back to his and his friend's room. As he stopped in _____'s doorway, he looked back at her in her bed. _____ was now sleeping peacefully with the moonlight shining down on her.


Who was the werewolf? Lu Han, possibly?
I'm really excited to start this story! I have so many chapters written already. I will do my best to release a chapter or so every day. ^_^