Solving Sehun's Baby Bottle Secret

Panda Baby Don't Cry

Annyeong^^ 
Here I am with the 2nd Chapter! 
Before you read you would have to know who is with whom in a room. 


room 1: Xiumin - Tao - Baekhyun - Chanyeol 
room 2: Chen - Kris - D.O. - Kai 
room 3: Lay - Luhan - Sehun - Suho 

 

***

 

Chapter 2

 

Baby - Bottle - Secret

 

I pulled Luhan with me and we waited in the queue. 
Fortunately, the woman was not following us. Okay. I exaggerate it.
Maybe she found us just sweet? Yes, that could be. 

After we had paid and the things were stuffed into bags.

I slowly unlocked the door and slipped with Luhan into the living room.
Luhan immediately darted into his room and when he came back he looked confused.

,,What?" I asked and took out the panda from the basket to put him on the sofa. 
,,I've hidden the diapers, but where should I hide the baby food?" He replied and looked around the living room. 
,,Not in the living room. Where did you hide the diapers?" I wanted to know 
,,Ehm. Under my bed? "

Seriously? I couldn't suppress my laughter. 

,,Yah ..." I laughed. ,,The others can see it. They would think that you use it."
,,Y-Ye?" Luhan looked at me with wide eyes. This deer, so helpless and desperate. 
,,As if no one looks under my bed." He said then. What you say Lulu Baby. 
,,What if someone wipes under your bed?" I asked and grinned. 
He shook his head and sat down next to me. 
,,I'll be careful. But where shall I hide the baby food?" 

And again I had to strain my brain. If we going to hide it in the kitchen, Kyungsoo would see it. 
I put the panda back into the basket and took the wraps off Luhans hand. 
Then I went into the kitchen and looked in the cupboards.  I emptied out the medicine cabinet
 
and put the baby food packets in it. 
So that none cold see it, I put the other packets in front of the baby food. 

I'm really good. I don't want to specify here, but who could it hide better!?

Luhan entered the kitchen and looked at me while I smiled to myself and praised myself.
 
,,Why are you so happy?" He asked . 
,,You know that I'm a very crafty, clever, intelligent, perceptive and also a y creature?"

 

Luhan scratched his head and rolled his eyes. ,,Pabo." 
Okay. I'm talking about intelligence and everything and he just said Pabo. 

,,Where should we hide the baby panda?" He asked now. 
,,Of course in my room." I replied. 
,,Don't you think that Kyungsoo or Kris would notice it?" 
,,Why? I'll take care of it, at least I also hide my cook-" I stopped myself. 
I'm stupid. How could I compare a panda with cookies!?
,,I'll take care." I said again. Luhan nodded. 

 

,,DAMN! FINALLY HOME!" We heard Tao . 
Omo. They were at home. The Panda. In the living room! Lulu and I immediately jumped to the floor and looked at the ten guys. Tao wanted to scurry into the living room, but I stopped him. 
,,Where do you want to go, Tao?" I asked like a stupid. 
,,I want to go in your ." He replied annoyed. That's very nice of you Tao that you want to visit my . 
,,You can't go! There's our Pand-" I kicked Luhan's leg and he immediately stride on.
But how could he just tell the truth!?
,,Luhan wanted to say that a panda like you can't go to the living room." I said quickly and was grinning. Tao looked at me darkly and he looked a little tired.

,,What's the problem Kai? Luhan?" Our leader Suho looked at us confused.
I looked at Luhan, he responded directly and went into the living room to take the basket.
,,Oh, nothing Suho hyung. The living room was only messy." I waved.
Tao pushed me away and then he threw himself on the sofa. 

A panda goes...another panda comes.

 

Then I went with Luhan into my room, where Kris was already on his bed.
As we walked into the room, he looked at us directly. We grinned widely at him and I pushed the basket with the baby panda under my bed. Kris blinked a few times to us but then he closed his eyes and relaxed. Yeah, big appa sleep well.

,,What are you doing?" Sehun looked at us.
,,Sehuuuuunieee!" Luhan put an arm around Sehun.
,,W-What?" He stammered.
,,Seeee~huuuuuun~" I sang and giggled.
,,Shut up!" Kris exclaimed annoyed.

Damn. I was terrified, because Kris' voice was too deep. Huuuah~!

,,We better go somewhere else." I whispered.
The three of us left the room and we stopped in the hallway.

,,So Sehun. I found something in your things." Luhan began to talk.
,,A-And what?" Sehun asked nervously.
,,A baby bottle." I answered quickly.
,,Why are you both looking through my private things?" Sehun asked angrily.
,,That isn't the issue! Why do you have a baby bottle?" Luhan hissed quietly.

,,It's because... Suho hyung likes to feed my dog with baby bottles." Sehun explained nervously.
,,Ye? Dog? Suho hyung?" I was confused.
,,But Sehunie.... You don't have a dog." Luhan said thoughtfully.
I started to laugh.

,,It's... Argh. I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sehun cried.
I heard Kris whine in the backround. I think Sehun was too loud.
 

,,What is now? Kai and Luhan? Do you have it apart today to the maknaes?" Suho said.
,,And where the hell were you both today? You were earlier at home.

,,I think, Kai and Luhan are dating." Sehun looked at us strangely.
,,What?" Luhan and I asked and looked at each other.

,,AWWWWWWWW. A NEWBORN PANDAAAAAA!!!" Tao shouted cheerfully from the living room.
 

,,WHAT?" 

O____O

 

***

So, that was the 2nd Chapter. :))
I hope, it was good? >o<
Thank you for reading! *-* <3