Pampers and Baby Food!

Panda Baby Don't Cry

Chapter 1

Pampers and Baby Food

 

Doesn't he look cute? His sweet, small, dark ears and this white fur. Aww.
These cute-bear-eyes. Honestly he is hundred times sweeter than my dogs Jjanggu and Monggu.
He lies so cute here on my bed and sleeps lovely. 
,,How cute he is." I heard Luhan and he the panda.


Yeah, it's even sweeter than Luhan that's also what or?
How should we just call the baby!? He's cute... so maybe Cutie!?

 

,,What shall we call him?" Luhan said suddenly, as if he read my mind. Uh yes, I'm wondering that too.
,,Do you want to call him Pabo?" I grinned at Luhan. 

It is true. He gave me the nickname Pabo. For whatever reason. I'm not stupid. 


Luhan started laughing and then looked at me sweetly. He's mean. 
,,No. The only Pabo are you." He continued laughing.

I rolled my eyes and began with a few names:

,,Maybe Yeobo? Or Babybubi? ... Mr. Panda? Pandi!? Noni? Or should we call him cookie? Cookie-Baby?


I laughed. But at that moment only those names came into my mind.  For what ever reason. 

Luhan rolled over from laughing and I was afraid that he was about to crush baby panda. 
After a while he calmed down and looked at me quite normal.


How could he be just so serious after laughing so much!?

,,Well, I think the name cookie baby is the best." He chuckled.

It was clear. Fact is, Luhan can't live without cookies. If the fans knew it we would get every day or every hour biscuits, cookies and things like that. Well, to call the panda Cookie-Baby I had to take a test.
I took out my cookies under my bed and held one in front of baby pandas nose. 
AND don't think that I'm addicted to cookies just because I hide them under my bed. 
It's so... Simply ignore it as Luhan. 


,,You can't feed the poor baby panda with cookies!" He said schocked and took the cookie from my hand away.  I shook my head.

,,Why?...Let me guess, you want to eat the cookie by yourself, right?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

He stared at the cookie. ,,Yeah, it can be possible that I want to eat a cookie too but though you can't feed pandas with cookies." Luhan looked at me angrily. 


Somehow it didn't work. Luhan still looked cute.
I returned his "evil" look and looked then away. Admits all, I certainly looked y. 


,,Then feed him with that what YOU want!" I replied with an angry tone. 
He showed me a mehrong.  Really? He's older than me? Bish please. 

He stood up and made ​​his way to the kitchen, where he would be preparing something for this cute baby. But apparently he had a problem. ,, We have a problem, Kai. " I heard him calling from the kitchen. 
 

You might ask yourself where the other members are...Am I right? It was like that.  We had planned everything with Lulu. At the beginning of the day we all twelve were in the city and have some shopping AND YES exactly. Luhan and I ran away. To the zoo. We had an appointment to buy the panda. So the idiots are still somewhere in the city. It will take a long time because we have left them somewhere in the middle of Hong Kong. HA.HA.HA.HA.HA.

I took baby panda in my arms and went to the kitchen. ,,What's the problem? "I asked. 
,,I want to give baby panda milk, but we don't have a baby bottle here."  Lulu said, looking further into the cupboards.

I thought. I thought very well. ,,Maybe has Sehunie has something like that? He's the maknae ... Baby and maknae!?" I said and smiled. The thought that Sehun is in his bed and on a baby bottle ... I suppressed my laughter.  

Luhan giggled. ,,You're right, I'm sure he has something like that." 
He ran into his and Sehun's room and rummaged there for a while.  
Luhan came back into the kitchen and had a baby bottle in his hand. He looked at me with wide eyes. 
,,Do you think that we should talk to Sehun about that?"

I muttered, and began to laugh.  ,,I will definitely speak to him later on." I continued to laugh. 

Luhan laughed too and then he washed the bottle. I handed him the warm milk and he started to fill the bottle with the milk. I looked at the panda in my arms, he was still sleeping. Luhan went with the bottle back into my room and sat on my bed. Then he wanted the panda in his lap. I did what he said and sat down next to him. Luhan held the bottle in front of his mouth and it slowly began to . 


I thought I would die of so much sweet. The panda looked so damn cute! Then something flew through my mind. Drinking pandas really milk? Cow's milk? I shook my head and thought again. Can't be. Why should a panda baby drink milk from a cow? 

,,Lulu, do you think that pandas really drink cow's milk?"I asked, instead of fighting with my thoughts. 
He looked at me thoughtfully and shrugged with his shoulders. Luhan took the bottle away and looked at me. 
,,Normal baby food or baby milk. I think he must also wear Pampers." I explained. 

,,Then they're like real babies." Lulu said and so we made ​​our way to the supermarket. 

I had put the baby in a basket and as we were at the grocery store no one recognized us because we were both wearing sunglasses and a cap. I hoped that no one recognized us. As I turned purely into the baby department I saw a woman with a stroller. I slowly took a few steps forward and stood in front of the shelf, where diapers and baby food was to be found. Luhan followed me and stood beside me. 

,,What we need to buy?" I asked Luhan without lowering my gaze from the shelf. 

Luhan looked at me confused. 

Aish, why he did not understand me. He didn't see how the woman was watching us? 

,,Well you know what our Pand...- what our baby needs." I said and coughed. 
Luhan nodded and gasped for Pampers and after several packs baby food. 

,,These things we need for OUR baby." Lulu said and looked at me. 

,,Ehehe. Thank you. Luha...- Thank you.", I grinned and glanced at the woman, who looked at us strangely.

Why was she looking like that? Has she noticed that we are idols? Or she thinks that we are a gay couple? 

 

***

Yesh,enough! Sorry for mistakes >__<
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter? Let me know please. ;3
C U guys~ <3