10

Am I Really Falling for You? [EDITING]

Previously on "Am I Really Falling for You?"...

 

They finally arrived at the destination. Well, some of them. Leeteuk and his group got out of his car.

"Where are the others?" Taeyeon wondered, scratching her head.

"I thought they were following behind us..." Kyuhyun added.

"They were suppose to!" Leeteuk exclaimed angrily.

 

 


 

"What the hell?" Leeteuk ranted. "Damnit! They aren't picking up their cell phones! This is the worse case scenario!" 

"Leeteuk, calm down." Taeyeon said, touching his shoulder.

"They're jeopardizing the mission!" Kyuhyun threw his hands in the air.

Seohyun remained silent, as Taeyeon tried to calm the two angry boys.

Seungyeon on the other hand...

Smirked, and smiled mischeviously to herself.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"This is not the destination!" Hyoyeon raged as she stepped out of  the car. 

"Yah, calm down, blondie." Eunhyuk demanded.

"You're blond too, you hypocrite!" Sooyoung defended.

"Shut up, Mommy Long Legs!" Ryeowook snapped back.

"Hey, stop being immature!" Yuri yelled as she approached them, Yesung, Sora and Hyorin following behind. "I'm sure Sora-ssi has an explanation for bringing us to the wrong place." She motioned to Sora. "Why don't you tell us?"

"Um.. well..." Sora hesitated.

"Spit it out!" Jessica demanded.

"I may have... purposelyledyoutothewrongdestination."

"What?" 

"I purposely led you to the wrong destination." Sora said slowly.

"WHAT?!" Jessica and Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Eunseo stepped in front of Sora, to face Jessica and Hyoyeon. "SHE SAID, 'I PURPOSELY LED YOU TO THE WRONG DESTINATION." Eunseo explained as if they were deaf.

"We know, idiot." Jessica rolled her eyes. "But why would you do that?"

"Pfft. Do you really think we'd help you in saving your friends?" Sora laughed maniacally.

"How about you Hyorin? Don't you love Sungmin?" Hyoyeon said.

"Well, that , Sunny, seems like she wants my Sungmin, so if we don't help rescue them, it's the end for both of them. I'll always find another guy with my amazing looks." Hyorin smiled.

"What a ." Hyoyeon muttered. Then she turned to the Queenkas. "And what would the Kingkas think of you're actions?"

"Please, there are always plenty of fish in the sea." Sora smirked. "Especially when you're a Queenka, am I right girls?'' The Queenkas giggled with those annoying, high pitched laughs they have. 

"Let's just call Leeteuk-ssi, and Taeyeon unnie." Yoona said calmly. The others nodded and started at their phones.

"Hey, what's that noise?" Sooyoung asked, referring to engines starting. 

"Hey, look!" Ryeowook pointed. They all turned around to see something that left them totally... flabbergasted. 

"See you later, ers!" The Queenkas waved off, each in their own car.

"Did they just take our cars?" Yuri said, completely shocked.

"Unfortunately, yes."

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Where could they be?" Leeteuk asked for the umpteenth time.

"Hey! Look over there!" Kyuhyun pointed to several cars traveling at high speed.

"Isn't that their cars?" Taeyeon pointed out.

"Yes!" Leeteuk exclaimed. "Guys! We're over here!" He yelled. But the cars continued to travel.

"Where are they going?" Seohyun asked.

"Yah, where are you going?!" Taeyeon screamed.

Then the first car stopped abruptly. The other cars crashed into it, excluding Sora's car. Shocked, the five people ran to the scene.

"Omo! Are you guys okay?" Taeyeon asked worrily. But only one person came out of each car. The Queenkas.

"Where are the others?" Seohyun questioned them.

The Queenkas just simply smiled at each other.

"Come on, Seungyeon, let's go." Sora motioned.

"Sora, what are you doing?" Leeteuk asked, obviously confused. "What happened to the rescue mission?"

"Oh, yes that. Do you really think we'd help you and those losers help your friends?" Sora laughed. 

"How can you do this? To me? To us?" Leeteuk was baffled.

"What 'us?' Isn't it quite obvious that there's no 'us' anymore?" Sora laughed again. The Queenkas started towards Sora's car. "Good luck finding your friends. All of them." The Queenkas piled into the car and drove off, laughing.

Leeteuk crouched onto the pavement. Kyuhyun and Seohyun just stood there, both speechless.

Taeyeon looked off into the city. 

"Aish, what are we going to do?"

 

 


'Sup ma homies? lol that sounds horrible. OTL, is the chapter as bad as that sounded?