Cheers to Those Nights

Bangtan Fluff

 

It's happening again you and Jin have been having the same, roof rattling argument for the past three weeks. "You never help me clean up around here!" You yelled. "You don't think I try, ______? My schedule has been busy so sorry if I can't do my 'fair share'!" "Jjincha? If it wasn't for your schedule you'd be able to be with me more often rather than once every four months!" "You should be happy that I'm back home now!" He shouted. 
 
Almost every argument that you've had with him has revolved around his schedule. "Oh yeah, I'm so happy that I get to see you for an hour, then watch you walk back out to go record Rookie King or interview or photo shoots or music videos or dance practice or play video games with the guys." You said sarcastically. "Do you have any idea how badly my heart hurts each time I see you come through that door, only to remember that you have to leave again for a long time?" "Well you won't have to anymore. I'll be gone for good!"
 
He grabs his keys and jacket before storming out of the apartment, slamming the door causing the picture of the two of to fall and the glass to shatter. You felt you heart sink into your stomach and start to sob. You drop to the ground and tried to pick up the pieces of glass up while tears settle in your eyes. You loved him, you didn't want him to leave. It's just been really hard since he debuted. You heard his car screech off into the distance, you break out into loud sobs next to the picture. 
 
JIN'S POV 
 
"Damn, I forgot my phone." I said to myself. I drive back to the apartment trying to be as quiet as possible so ______ won't hear me. I hear something coming from inside. It sounds like someone crying. I enter inside and see my beautiful chagiya on the floor near broken glass. I know that this is my fault. I inch closer and kneel down next to her. 
 
READER'S POV 
 
"Gwenchanayo?" He asked sweetly. "No, I'm not okay. I just miss you so much when your away and you've been so busy and I want to spend time with you, but it seems like you'd want to do everything else except that." You said through your sobs. "Then when you walked out the door, I couldn't handle it." The tears from your eyes started to flow like a river down to you cheek. "I don't want you to leave, oppa. I love you and I don't know what I would do without you." You feel a hand lift your chin up. Your eyes made contact with Jin's. He looks into your eyes that were filled with pain then kissed you softly. 
 
"I'm sorry, I can be stubborn sometimes. I promise that I'll talk to my manager and the company to let me have some more free days off and I'll spend my time with you, I love you." He said as he hugged you. Feeling his sincerity about the promise, you felt your tears dry up and a small smile on your face.