Strangers

Bangtan Fluff

 

Strangers 
 
You walk into the store to buy a few groceries for dinner tonight. You make your way to the frozen food aisle when you hear sniffling. You follow the sound to see who it is and it led you to a tall man facing the other direction. "Excuse me, are you okay?" "De." The man said. He turns around to look at you. He looked mature, but you felt a child-like aura surrounding him. "I have rhinitis. My name is JungKook and you are?" "I'm ______." 
 
You could feel yourself falling for a complete stranger. "Well, as long as you're okay, I'll be on my way." You said smiling. He bowed his head to say goodbye, you went to the register, paid for your groceries, and left the store. You got home and ended up making a small frozen pizza. You watch TV for a little bit, then looked at the clock. It was 11:45pm and you were bored. All of your friends were out of town or working late and there wasn't anyone special in your life at the moment to snuggle up with. You decided to get dressed, call a taxi, and go to a bar. 
 
Once you get there, there was a decent sized crowd. You walk towards the bar when you accidentally bump into someone. You went to apologize, but by the time you were about to say something, the person had disappeared. You find an empty stool and order a drink. Being there by yourself started to make you a little sad, so one drink turned to three. Seeing a man and a woman being romantic with each other started to make you depressed, so three drinks quickly turned to seven. You guzzled down one more drink before you out. 
 
You wake up in a bed that wasn't yours, in a room that wasn't yours. You get out of the bed when you notice that your not wearing what you wore to the bar. Instead, your wearing a large white dress shirt that smelt like cologne. You look in the mirror and see that your hair is completely disheveled and that your make up was running. You look back at the bed and could tell that someone was in the bed with you. "Oh no." You said to yourself "I really hope what I think happened didn't happen." You fix your hair, remove the rest of your make up from your face, and go outside the bedroom. You smell something cooking so you follow the scent. 
 
"Good morning." A man said. You hear a sniffle slip from the man's nose. You get closer and see that it JungKook from the grocery store. "Wae?" You thought you whined to yourself, but said aloud. "Is there something wrong?" "We didn't do anything last night, did we?" "You don't remember?" He asked while laughing. "Ani, tell me what happened!" 
 
JungKook's Flashback 
 
"Yah bartender, keep 'em coming!" I heard a woman yell. That same woman got up on the bar and started to dance. It was the woman who bumped into me earlier, ______-ah from the store, I walked over to talk to her. "______, come down now. You're drunk." "I'm having so much fun. I'll never get down." She slurred. Her heel breaks and she starts to fall until I catch her. "Oppa, put me down." I laughed when she told me that. "Ani, you're way too drunk." I put her into my car, put on her seatbelt and started driving to my place. 
 
"I don't have a boyfriend." She mumbled to me. "Jjincha?" "De, I think you're cute, but I'm to scared to tell you, Oppa." We get to my place when she immediately got out of the car and threw up. Some of it got on her clothes so I gave her a shirt of mine when we got inside and I changed in the bathroom. "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I said pointing to my room. "I don't want you to sleep on the couch, I want to snuggle with someone who is as cute as you." She stuttered while she pulled my arm and led me towards the bed, were we both laid down and snuggle. "Be my boyfriend." She said before she fell asleep. 
 
Reader's POV 
 
You give out a heavy sigh and put your hands on your face in embarrassment. "Miahnae. I shouldn't have drank that much. You didn't have to babysit me." "I wanted to." He said, causing you to blush. "Umm, did all of that really happen?" "De, especially the parts when you called me 'Oppa'." You looked at him confused. "So? What's the problem?" "There's no problem. Its just that I'm 17." "What? How did you get into a bar?!" You asked surprised. "Same as you did, a fake ID, Ahjumma." "Yah, I'm only two years older than you. Where are your parents?" "My dad is away on business and my mom is staying with my aunt for a little bit. You're still my Ahjumma though." He said with a smile on his face. 
 
"YOUR Ahjumma? Since when have I been yours?" "Since last night when you asked me to be your boyfriend. I said yes." "We don't know anything about each other, except our first names." You try to tell him. "De, but that's what's going to make this relationship interesting." He leans over and kisses you on the forehead. "Now come eat, the food is getting cold." You blush and follow his lead. 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm open to requests and suggestions!!!
 
 
 
I hope you guys like it. I know it's short, but I'll try to make a longer one next time(: 
                ~LinHa