When You Find Out Why He Looks So Familiar

Bangtan Fluff

 

 
 "______-ah!" Someone yelled behind you. You turned around to see it was Jung Hoseok. You two weren't really friends, but you would talk to him whenever he was around. He was a bit of a dork. He'd ask you to hang out at his house and you would always end up playing Legos. You had a small crush on him, but you knew that he wouldn't like you back. 
 
"Where are you going?" He asked with a smile on his face. "I'm just walking home. Where are you going?" "Going to work on my dancing. I'm leaving soon." He said somberly. "I know. Don't get too tired and make sure you food other than kimchi." "Arasso. Don't forget about me, ______-ah." He said, going through his backpack and holding a necklace that said "hope" out to you. "I promise, Hoseok." You give him a hug and you both go in opposite directions. 
 
               Three Years Later
 
You work at a clothing store, folding, stocking shelves and racks, and occasionally, customer service. You've made friends with the cashier, Hwang Ji Hyun, who also lives in the same apartment as you. You still wear the necklace that Hoseok gave you. You wonder how he's doing, but you forgot to get his number the last time you saw him. "Yah, ______, stop day dreaming and keep folding." The manager said to you. You sigh and do as you're told. 
 
Once you're shift was over, you waited for Ji Hyun to finish her's so you could walk home together. She comes out with an excited expression on her face. "What happened?" You asked confused. "Bangtan Boys music video for 'We Are Bulletproof Part 2' just came out. I have to watch it when I get home!" You've heard of Bangtan Boys, but one song that you really liked was "I Like It". You're friend shows you a picture of all of them wear black, where one of the members catches your eye. 
 
"Who is that?" You asked Ji Hyun. "Who?" You point out the member wearing the spiked mask. "That's J-Hope. My favorite is Jimin." She said. "He looks like someone I've met, but I forgot who." "Anyway, they're coming to town tomorrow for a fan signing and we have to go, please?" Ji Hyun said with her aegyo showing, knowing that you can't say no when she does this. "Fine, but this isn't how I planned my day off." You laughed as you walked into the apartment complex. 
 
The next morning Ji Hyun breaks into your apartment to wake you up and dressed. You walk to the mall so you can meet Bangtan Boys. You just wanted to stay in bed this morning and watch cartoons until 1pm. Instead, you're in line with what seems to be 250 fangirls. "I can't believe you convinced me to come with you." You snapped at Ji Hyun. "Don't worry, it'll be fun" "Pabo." You whispered under you're breathe. 
 
"Next!" An older man yelled at you and Ji Hyun. You get your autographs from Rap Monster, Jimin, V, Jin, and Suga, when you noticed yourself in front of the guy you thought was familiar. "What your name." He asked. "______." He autographs it, handed the photo back to you, and you walked with you're friend to the food court to look at the autographs. "I will never forget this day." Ji Hyun said dreamily. You take a closer look at what was written by J-Hope. "Meet me at my dorm at 4:30pm." 
 
After Ji Hyun went home. You decided to go to that dorm. "Am I crazy?" You asked yourself. "What if he's some kind of ert trying to make an unwanted pass at me?" You played a large amount of scenarios in your head, but you still wanted to go. You get to the dorm and look at the door for a few seconds. "I can't do this." You said, but just as you were about to leave the door opens.  
 
"______?" The man at the door said. "De?" The man raps his arms around you and hugs you. "It's been so long." He said gleefully. "I'm sorry for asking and don't take this personally, but who are you?" 
 
He looked at you very surprised. "Please, come in." He said, gesturing inside. You see all members sitting in the living room, playing video games. There are green Legos set up on the other side of the room. You walk closer to them and see the name "Jung Hoseok" written on it. "Hoseok?" You asked in disbelief. You run up to him and hug him again. 
 
"I can't believe it's you. You look different." "Whose this?" Asked Rap Monster. "This is ______." "The only girl who would play with your Legos?" Laughed Jung Kook and Jimin. You look over to Hoseok and notice how red his face is. "You've talked about me?" "Of course, you were really cool. You still are." He said shyly. You can feel your face burning from what he said. You didn't know that he thought of you that way. The crush you had for him slowly died down ever since he left, but there was a part of your heart that only he would have. You met everyone in the living room, but there was one missing. 
 
"Hi, ______-ah." "Hello, you're Suga, right?" "De." You grin politely at him. "I'm hungry." Said Jin blinking his left eye repeatedly. "______-ah can cook very well. Remember when you made me egg drop soup when I was sick?" "Gamsamida, but it was something quick and easy. Plus, you wouldn't stop complaining about how much your throat was hurting you." Everyone in the room began to laugh. "Please noona, make us food." Jung Kook and V said in unison. Not being able to resist, you let out a heavy sigh. "What do you guys want to eat?" "Pugolgi." Said Suga. You nod your head and smile. Luckily, they had the ingredients needed to make it. 
Before it was time to eat, you start to set everything up for dinner. 
 
You finally finish setting the table. "Come eat, guys." You said as they all rush over. You were gonna sit next to Hoseok when Suga took your spot. "Sit next to me ______-ah." Suga said."De." You take the spot that was next to him and enjoy the conversations that the two of you had. You look past Suga and see Hoseok looking upset. "What's wrong?" You asked him. Everyone at the table got quiet and looked at him. "My stomach is hurting me. I'm going to lay down for a little." He said never looking up. "Do you want me to make you tea?" "Ani, I'll be fine." He got up quickly and went into his room. "I'll go talk to him." Jimin said. 
 
J Hope's POV
 
"I can't believe that ______-ah likes Suga." I thought to myself. "I should've confessed my feelings earlier. I waited too long." "Yah, what's you're problem?" Jimin asked. "It's too late." "What's too late?" "To tell ______ how I feel. I thought that being famous would change the way she looked at me. I didn't want her as a friend..." 
 
Reader's POV 
 
You feel tears rolling down your face. "______-ah?" Rap Monster said. You run out of the dorm and start running home. You keep hearing those words in your head "I didn't want her as a friend." You stopped running when you reached the parking lot of your apartment complex. "Why would he keep me around for so long then? Did he just use me as a toy he would eventually throw out once he was bored?" Thinking this way caused you to cry. It was dark out, so you accidentally stumble into a small pothole and end up falling. "Honk, honk." There was a car behind you flashing its lights. "Go around." You said. "Honk, honk, honk." "I said go around!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. You get up from the ground to see who was honking. It was Hoseok. 
 
He turns off his car and gets out. You start walking to your apartment. "______-ah, wait!" He yelled. "Wae? So you can tell me how you never wanted me to be your friend. I heard you talking to Jimin!" "Why were you flirting with Suga?" "Flirting? I was being nice because he is a friend of yours. You honestly thought I liked him? Why are you acting like such a pabo?" You screamed as you started hitting him. 
 
He grabbed you and hugged you. You were too surprised to react. He began to whisper in your ear. "I'm only a pabo when I'm around you. I care about you. I love you. I was too afraid to tell you because I didn't know if you would feel the same. When I saw you and Suga having fun, I got jealous. That's how we used to be. That's why I gave you that necklace, so you wouldn't forget me." You felt one of his loose tears fall on your cheek. "I've missed you so much, ______-ah. Miahnae. He loosens his hug and walks back to his car. "Jung Hoseok!" You shouted while you were walking up to him. He turns around and looks to look at you when suddenly, you plant a tender kiss on his lips. You look into his eyes and reach in your shirt to show him the necklace. "I haven't taken it off since you left." You said sweetly. "Hoseok or J Hope, It will always be you that I love."