Ditched Work again..

Are we meant for each other?..

 Ljoe POV~

I rosed up from my bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth very cleanily because today I'm gonna hang with my gang CAP, Changjo, Chunji, and Baekhyun and skip work again. I'll just tell them I am sick again so I can hangout with my gang and be free. Then Chunji called me and asked "Hey you want to go to apple orchard today?" Chunji asked Ljoe on the phone with him. "Uhh.. why there?" Ljoe asked very annoyingly. "Because I have good friend there you should go meet him." Chunji explained to Ljoe. "Okay fine then." Ljoe answered in a annoying tone. 

**

"Okay were here Chunji where is your friend of yours." Chunji gave Ljoe a geez-look. "What? just wondering where is he so we can get out of here because, today is the day where I choose what we wanna do." Ljoe said in a very angry tone. "Geez~.. fine then let's go." Chunji and Ljoe head towards  the barn. "Hey Myungsoo!" Chunji yelled while waving hi to him far away. "Oh hey Chunji!" they both walk towards with hands up and high five each other hands. "Yo bro how've you been doing?" Myungsoo asked Chunji. "I'm fine ohh and I want you meet my chingu Ljoe." Ljoe greeted him nicely giving him a hand shake. While Myungsoo and Chunji still talking Ljoe was just in the barn looking at stuff and saying "Hi." to people until he thought he saw someone familair to him, he took a closer look " Is that her?" Ljoe asked himself. He cleared his throat. "Yoona?.." the lady looked back, and it was YOONA! "Ohh! Ljoe why are you here?" she asked while had a smile on her face. "Ohh~.. looks like one of my friend knows your friend." he said rubbing his neck. "He just wanted to meet..uhh.." Ljoe hesitated for a second trying to remember his name. " Uhh.. what? ahh.. Myungsoo~" Yoona tried to get his memory back. "Yeah! Myungsoo, Myungsoo that's his name." he said swiping his fingers across his bottom lip. Then their was a silence between the two of them. "So.. um.. is this where you work? the apple orchard you were talking about?" Ljoe looked at Yoona, which her mind was somewhere else. "Yoona~" he leaned closer to her face while she was still looking down and her mind somewhere over the rainbow, though she was holding a basket still. "Yoona!~" she got startled and looked at Ljoe. "Ljoe-ah~" she said with teary eyes. "Appaa.." she dropped her basket and run towards her car and opened the door, got in, and started the engine. "Yoona.. wait! let me go with you." Ljoe got in the car quick. 

**

  "Where is he?" she asked the nurses with tears filled in her eyes. They pointed to his room. Yoona came in a rush into the room. She entered the room. "Appa!" she yelled out her father's name, and to him. "Appa it's me your daughter Yoona." holding tightly to her father's hand. Ljoe just stood right next to the door watching Yoona, but he had a sad face. " Appa please wake up." her father hand suddenly twitched a little. His eyes slowly opened. " Y-Yoona?~~" his voice faded away a little. " Appa are you okay?" her father saw her. " Aigoo.. why cry. You don't look pretty when you cry." he wiped Yoona tears. " Appa.." she smiled in relief. Yoona's father spotted Ljoe standing by the door. " Who is that?" Yoona turned to look at Ljoe. " Ahh.. he's just a friend." Yoona's father had a weird face. " Why would your friend come visit me?" Yoona hesitated for a little. " We are just very close friends, Appa~ please rest well nae? Yoona has to go back to work." she pecked her father's forehead. " Arraso hwaiting!" her father gave her a warm smile, wanting to make Yoona cry in happiness. " Nae.. you too." she smiled back. 


 

YEROBUN! (EVERYONE) I'M REALLY SORRY FOR A LATE UPLOAD. I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I JUST WANNA GIVE IT TO MY READERS THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING. ~~~ 

 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT SO I CAN GET INSPIRED.!!! I LOVE YOU! <3 

 

- kyeoppie723