At the Gym

Are we meant for each other?..

At the Gym~ 

Ljoe was at the Gym working out. He went to go lift weights and many more. He was tired so he sat down on the chair and drinks his water bottle. Then he saw a lady came in he thought she was so beautiful all he did was just starring at her constantly non-stop. She went on the treadmill and started to walk. Ljoe went on the treadmill right next to her and he saw her and smiled she smiled back. Then Ljoe wanted to be a show-off to show the girl how fast he is in running so everytime when he would walk for 10 minutes he would put it on higher he went to 4-6 and the girl was into 2-3. Soon Ljoe put it to 8 he ran and ran then he out it to 9. The girl gave him the look like "Wow.. be careful." Ljoe only ran for 5 minutes on 9 because he fell off the treadmill. The girl was worried and asked, Are you okay?..the girl asked 'Yeah.. I'm okay."Ljoe answered nicely.

"You should be more careful next time." the girl said in a worried voice while helping him up. " I'm Yoona by the way." Yoona said while shaking his hand.  " Oh.. I'm Byunghun but people call me Ljoe." Ljoe said while rubbing his eyes. " Ahh.. do you wanna get a drink because you fell pretty hard. " Yoona said while drinking her bottle. "Um.. sure that will be great." Ljoe said while having a smile on his face. 

Then Ljoe and Yoona were sitting on the bench. "So.. what do you do for living?" Ljoe asked. 

"I work at a apple orchard." Yoona answered. "How about you Ljoe?" Yoona asked nicely. 

"Oh!.. umm.. I work at a Health Care company." Ljoe answered nervously. 

"Ahh.. that's cool." Yoona said surprizingly voice. 

"What?!.. ohh.. nae very cool!" Ljoe said surprizingly voice too. 

Then silence freezed them. 

"Well... I should get going because it's late." says Yoona. 

"Um.. well okay." Ljoe said in a very sad tone. 

"Yoona?." Ljoe asked. 

"Nae?." Yoona anwered him. 

"Um.. c-c-c-can I get your number?" Ljoe said in a very shy voice.

"Yes you may." Yoona answered him while getting her phone out. 

"My number is (651) 582-3345." Yoona said. 

"Okay thanks." Ljoe answered nicely. 

"Bye Yoona.. thanks." Ljoe said while waving bye.

"Nae.. " Yoona said while waving back to Ljoe. 

 


 When Yoona arrived to her apartment she went to sleep immediately once she fell on top of the bed. While Yeong was reading her book with her glasses and the little lamp. Yeong notice how sleepy she sure was she then put her book on the table with the lamp and took off her reading glasses and turned off the lamp and then she also fell asleep. 


Next Morning~ 6:30 

Yoona woke up early to go to work, she tied her hair the apple hairstyle while she was still half asleep. After when she was done brushing her teeth she went to go find her work outfit.

Yoona was done and she was ready to leave to work. She got in her car and started the engine, but Yoona couldn't stop thinking about Ljoe when she looked at her phone. "Why do I keep thinking about him." she asked herself. 

 

**

Yoona arrived to work on time. "Ah! Yoona just right on time again!" Myungsoo said with joy. "Yah~ don't you know that I'm the best at coming at the right time." Myungsoo looked at her like pfft-yeah-right-i'm-the-one-that's-the-best. "Come help me bring these basket to the barn will ya?" Yoona asked Myungsoo while rolling her sleeves to carry the big baskets. "Of course." Yoona smiled at Myungsoo while saying thank you.