Genesis

Second life

Luhan can see Sehun waving at him from the coast. Its dark but he can see him. He tries to make no noises as he slips down from the yacht into the water. On this side there are no lights because the party is at the other side.

So he immersed himself in the water. He will go under it as much as he can and then he will start to swim, swim to Sehun, swim to his freedom.

After they scape from their masters life didnt become as eassy as it could have been. Its hard to eat, to find jobs, to find new identities. But they managed to get married and they managed to live a dignifing life.

They join a movement to end ual slavery and they, with millions of others, succeed.

After five years they have their first and only son, Sehan. He is healthy and smart and sweet and as perfect as every first child is. But when Sehan celebrates his second year of life he loses one father.

Sehuns health was never good. Years of abuse brought him to his limits. He was young when he died, but his body couldnt take it anymore. Sehuns story is not strange to other former slaves, many were feed for years only with violence, many died in captivity many died free.

Luhan remembers his husband every day of his life and he misses him just as much, but you can let all go when he has a six year old. Can he?

He parks his car right at the door of his new apartment building. Their new house. He moved to Beijing because his brother, who he found after twenty years, asked him to come to live near him, so they can spend more time together and Sehan can go to better schools. He agreed and left the family house. Sehan is very excited. He curious about the big city.

They are taking all the boxes up when the little guy decides that this could be a good moment to explore around. So he walks, carefully away from the adults. His uncle Yixing tells him to stay close. Its a saturday afternoon and there are not many people in this part of the city. The child walks afew steps away, still on his uncles sight. But at one point he goes farther.

There are building doors and houses, a drugstore. Then he founds himself in front of a comic book store, both hands on the window watching in fascination a book. He is only interested on that, he cant see to the inside.

"Sehan!", Luhan is jogging to his son. "Look papa!!", he answers and points at the glass. "Come back here please! What did your uncle say to you?!". The child pouted. "But come papa!!!". Luhan approached. "Look, its the new number of 'The magic kid'!!", he beamed. "What?". "Please papa, lets buy it". "What are you saying the store is closed", the father looked inside and saw something he didnt like. "Come lets go. We can come back on monday", he piked him up and glanced at the glass door.

Far away from the door, behind the counter, almost in the dark, there was a man, a short man. A cigarette hunging from his beard, his hair was stiking to his forhead. He was staring at Luhan, at his soul. It was disturbing, he didnt like it. He tighten his hold on his son and walked away.

Great, they just moved to the erts neighborghood.