For Love or Not

For Love or Not

"Yunnie baby..from now on, Jaejoong gonna live with us..ok baby?? I want you two to be brothers as close as you can ever be..ok Yunnie??" All Yunho can do is stare at those beautiful big brown eyes in fascination..
   

He never sees such a beutiful eyes and white pale skin before.. but he's body is full with scratches and wounds..he's shirts are torn and he's eyes are dark, with no emotions..than he look at his mother and blink..~
      
                                                                                  *****

"Jae!!! Lets go..we're late already!!" but the sleeping body din't even budge one bit..
"YA!!! Paboya!! Iruna!! we are so late!! HURRYY!!"
"Gosh!! you're so freaking noisy!! shut up!!" Jaejoong pull back up his blanket and continue to his dreamland.. but his hand suddenly pulls Yunho's hand and the body slam on the bed..
"AAaaa!! Jaejoong!! we don't have time for this! Let me go!!" Yunho try to releaase himself from Jaejoong's arm but the sensation that holds his manhood is making him weaker and weaker and he can no longer struggle but instead he let out a small satisfaction moan..
"You are so going to pay for this tonight if we got punish for being late.." the y and alluring voice from Yunho makes Jaejoong can't hold it anymore..

                                                                              *****

"What are we going to do about this Jae?? I don't wanna do this."
"Why not?? i thought you love me?? why can't you except me? because i don't have the same noble blood as you?? because i'm only a wasted child once before??"
"NO JAE!! you're the one who should have known that, that's not the reason..but for god's sake Jae..this is so wrong..do you think mom and dad will allow this?? they only thought that we're so close as brothers and not as lovers Jae.."
"is that the only reason?? really?? are you sure you're not using me just to satisfy yourself but you still have someone else beside me?? you me everynight just for your own pleasure!!! that's why you don't wanna go with this plan..RIGHT???"
PaaAAANG!!<---(sound of slapping)
Yunho fell down on his knees right after he slap Jaejoong..all those accusation and stupid words from Jaejoong is like a swearing dagger piercing through his heart and body..he's weeping and sobbing..is this the only way to end all this nonsense???
Jaejoong is still in daze..he never thought that Yunho would do that..he love Yunho with all his life and Yunho is the only reason why he still remain in that big mansion..Thinking that Yunho didn't love him anymore..Jaejoong dash away from the room where they've been together since the first day..where they've been sharing everything and all the lessons they had learn..
"JAAAEE!!!!!"

                                                                                    ******

Suddenly Yunho wakes up from his nap and he is still in his office..all the  memories still fresh in his mind though its been years and he already leave everything after that incident all behind..but never once he forget anything..
He quickly raise from his chair, grab everything in need and head straight to his car..he only have one destination whenever the memory cross his mind..

With white carnations in his hand.. he heads straight to the grave, beautifully covered with white marbles.

In front of the grave stood a beauty..also with white carnations in his hand, eyes closing, praying for their mother..Yunho approach the body and hug it tight.. small peck lands on Jaejoong's cheek..     
"I LOVE YOU JAEJOONG..WITH ALL MY HEART AND MOTHER IN HEAVEN AS OUR WITNESS..I SWEAR ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU..~                                                               
                                                                                    
(A/N: sorry that my story is a bit to depresses becoz yes i am in depressing mood right now.. and i miss DBSK like crazy that i could cry..T____T..anyways hopefully you enjoy it and please leave your comment..thank you,.,^^<3<3<3)