Are You Still A Heartbreaker?

Heartbreaker

"Announcement, going to be a short one shot. Mianhae :'("

 

Your P.O.V

Dongho just called me and asked me out on a date, he also said we need to talk.......... I think he was to break up with me. My friends told i shouldn't go on a date with him but my heart told me yes...... That's the last time i ever listen to my heart. I was putting on some eyeliner when my phone began to ring, i went to my bed and picked up my phone. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked kindly, "Unnie!!!!! What are you doing?" Yuri screamed. Yuri aka Worlds cutest 21 years old girl, "Hehehe getting ready for me and Dongho's date, you?" i replied. "Oh.... you and Dongho still dating?" Yuri asked, "Yes..... Yuri, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. "No......... Have to go bye" Yuri said and hung up. That was awkward, very awkward. Few hours later, Dongho came and picked me up. We went to a restaurant called Loving Hut. While we were eating, I had something important to asked Dongho. "Dongho, Are you still..... you know a Heartbreaker and will you break my heart" i asked, some tears began to roll down from my eyes " No and i will never break your , i promise but babe, i have something to tell you. I... You know i love you, right?" Dongho asked me, "Yes" I replied, Dongho stood up and got down on one knee. "Babe, i know i'm not the best boyfriend ever and my past.... let's not talk about that but will you please marry me? I asked your parents and your friends for permission" Dongho said. OMG, Dongho is proposing to me and i thought he and Yuri did it....... "Yes!!!! i will marry you" I replied. I stood up and hugged him, he put the ring on my finger.  

 

The end ^❤^