Chapter 1 //KHUNJI INCIDENT(1)//

Happenings, You Never Know

I don't know exactly when it was that I first met Nickhun ssi. It might have been 2-3 weeks earlier. Maybe more. Maybe less. I never gave thought to it because I thought it wasn't that important. My first impression of him was "nice". I've heard rumors* about him that were bad, I expected less.

The day it started was nothing special. F(x) was here for Music Bank, and my omma was here. No, not our Victoria omma. I called Song Ji Eun of Secret my omma. We were close like that. My brother, Yong Jun Hyung of B2ST, was here too. Strange family tree? You bet. It gets better.

It all started with a text.

[Sulli, I like someone..]

The first thought that came into my head was : "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SCANDAL!!!!!". The second was "Here goes cupid Sul again~". I heard the PD(producer) call "F(x) standby please!" but I was just too curious to stop myself.

[WHOOOOOOOOOOOO?????!!!!!]

was the reply I sent before my manager took away my phone and I was literally 'dragged' on to the stage.

After our "Hot Summer" performance ended, I snatched my phone from the manager's hands and turned it on. I wasn't the only one. Krystal was dying to call Gongchan oppa and Victoria unni was waiting for Onew oppa's text. Krystal's came on first.

"Gongchan oppa!!!"

was the last words I heard from Krystal as she pressed the button and went out of the waiting room. Victoria unni's was next. She was typing away, and I was worried for her phone bill. Overseas texts? Whew! Mine was the last. A message from Nickhun oppa.

[Your omma.]

was the answer.

EH.MA.GAWD.

I could have never known. What I also didn't know was that Junhyung oppa was standing behind me.

"Ehmaga~wd! Ehmaga~wd!"

....Imitating my screams.

"What do you want from me?"

I asked. He pointed to my phone screen.

"So, who likes Jieun?"

was what he said in his faked-innocent voice. I was fairly surprised. How did he know?

"None of your business. And besdies, who says someone likes omma?"

He grinned. Uh-oh. It was his evil grin.

"Oh come on. You're my sister. Nothing can make your scream 'ehmagaed' unless its a cupid job for you."

Shoot. He knew me too well. But I wasn't going to give up on this one.

"As I said, it's none of your business."

In a flash, he took away my couple ring from my ring finger.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Not unless you tell me first. Come on."

I sighed. He was too tall for me. I wasn't short, but I wasn't wearing heels. There was no way I could reach him.

"Okay okay. Give it back to me first. Then I'll tell you."

Bro smirked. He silently pulled his arm back, and gave a motion of throwing what was in his hand.

"NOOOOO!!! You are SO mean."

"I know I know. Now spill."

I had no choice but to tell him. It was an act of succumbing to the evil, but I had no choice whatsoever.

"It was Nickhun ssi. He likes omma."

Junhyung oppa raised his eyebrows.

"Khun ssi?"

Then he looked at the monitering screen. Secret was on stage, and at a perfect timing too.

"Hmm.. Jieunie IS pretty..."

he muttered in an amused tone.

"WHO is pretty?"

YESSS!!! Kikwang oppa, the only person who can control bro. And if I remembered correctly, he had a lot of jealousy.

"WHO is pretty, Junhyung?"

"Hello Kikwang oppa!"

"Hello Sul. Do you know who Junhyung called pretty?"

"Kikwangie- it's nothing important-"

"He called Jieun omma pretty, oppa."

I was faster. And I have to admit, it was pretty fun looking at bro's face go pale. Kikwang oppa pulled Junhyung oppa by the ear and dragged him out.

"Ow, Kikwangie- ow OW! Yeobo? Jagi? OW!! That hurts!"

"It's supposed to hurt."

"Honeyyy I didn't mean it like that!!!"

"Whatver, Junhyung, whatever."

Omma's performance was over. I ran over to her.

"Omma!!!!"

"Oh hello, Sulli."

"Omma, omma, guess what?"

"What?"

"Someone likes you!!"

"Oh."

There was a pause.

"That's it? Just 'Oh'?"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of chapter one, part one.

(you have to read this in an audio tape voice xP)

For UFO-ers, the "rumors" mean the late khun...:X