Chapter 2 //KHUNJI INCIDENT(2)//

Happenings, You Never Know

CONTINUED XDDDDDDDDDDDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omma smiled slightly.
 

"What did you expect then? You know I'm not the kind of girl to get all bubbly and ask 'Who? WHO?'"
 

Which was true. But it still made me pout.
 

"Don't be all pouty and hurry. Your members are waiting for you there."
 

Indeed, Victoria unni was blabbering in her bad Korean,
 

"Hurry up, Sulli-ah! We're leaving!"
 

"Coming!"
 

I mouthed omma 'text me' and got into the van. As soon as I got in, waves of fatigue hit me, and I fell asleep.

 

I woke up as I heard Krystal wake me up.
 

"Ssul~~ wake up! We're here!"
 

I was still half sleeping.
 

"Wha.. What time is it?"
 

"It's a quarter to nine. Way to early to go to bed straightaway, don't you think? Come on. Let's go rent a DVD."
 

"Huh? We're free? No schedules? Seriously?"
 

"Well yeah, it's Friday."
 

Krystal's words echoed in my head.
 

'Well yeah, it's Friday.'
'Well yeah, it's Friday.'
'it's Friday.'
'it's Friday.'
'it's Friday.'
 

"KRYS!! Why didn't you tell me?? Today is OMG day!!!"
 

Krystal looked dumbfounded. She forgot, too. Victoria unni was sleeping. I had to wake her up. I went over to her and shouted in her ear
 

"UNNI IT'S UFO DAY!!!!!"
 

She woke up instantly. I checked my phone for messages. Uh-oh. I was dead. 17 missed messages, starting from Hyorin unni's [Where are you?] to Junhyung oppa's [If you don't come by nine, you are so dead.] YIKES! But where was the meeting place? I looked up from my phone. Sure enough, the others were reading their messages with horror. We exchanged glances. I had to find out. Fast. I looked through my messages, and I saw one by Hyomin unni. [Sulli!! Come fast ): We miss you! Meeting place: SNSD dorm♥] I called on Victoria unni and Krys.
 

"To the SNSD dorm!!"
 

It took us only 5 minutes to arrive. When we rang the doorbell though, we were all gasping and panting for breath. Tiffany unni opened the door.
 

"We... are... so... *gasp*... sorry.."
 

"Silly! You didn't forget, did you? We came all the way from Japan for this!"
 

"Sorry godmother~ sorrysorrysorrysorry with HAM on top!!"
 

"Haha. Apology accepted. Come in."
 

As we entered the dorm Victoria unni was welcomed by Yoona unni's "UMMA!!!" abd Krystal ran to Gongchan oppa. I scanned the faces. Taeyeon unni, Yuri unni, Seohyun unni, Hyoyeon unni, Sooyoung unni, Leeteuk oppa, Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, Hara unni, Hyomin unni, Jiyeon unni, Eunjung unni, omma, CL unni, Sandara unni, Jay oppa, Naeun, Yoochun oppa- wait. Yoochun oppa???
 

"Chun uncle! Is casperbo here?"
 

"What, you don't even say hi first?"
 

"Is he here for not??"
 

"I'm sorry Sulli-ah. He is in Korea, although he has a meeting for his new drama."
 

"Oh... it's okay. At least he's in Korea. I can text him hehe."
 

After our loud, but not late(we arrived at 8:58PM), entrance, we all said hi. Well... all except for the 2 people who weren't in the living room. Bro and Kikwang oppa. I asked around for their whereabouts until Yuri unni told me.
 

"They are probably upstairs... don't try to find them."
 

I realized what it was right away. Ew. ert oppa. I decided to crash in anyway. I went upstairs. But instead of any 'for-people-over-19' sounds I expected to hear, the only sound I heard was a hitting sound. HUH? I went into the room where the sound was coming from... and when I entered, I couldn't stop laughing.